Well there goes another day that the dems were all talk and no impeachment

Actually the results of every political is a percentage

the results of every political is a percentage. What the fuck does that even mean? And you call other people retarded! Too fucking funny!

As for polls, they are a snapshot of how people would vote at that moment in time...they are never a percentage prediction of winning or losing.

Again, go get your GED, it would do wonders for you.
Looks like you just figured out what the word percentage means.

LOL

I have always known. Too bad you still have not figured out what a poll provides. But, once you get your GED and then go to your local community college and take a basic stats class, then maybe you will be able to figure it out.

Did you find out when isolation from trade was killing the USA?

Seriously it's really kind of sad that you do not know that political polls are expressed as percentages

On the other hand since you are retarded it's to be expected

Morning-Consult-_2020-primary_sidebar.png

Thanks for once again proving me correct. Not a single thing there about who will win the nomination. just who their favorite was in Nov of 2018.

We now know what percent of the people that liked each of the candidates in Nov. Still nothing about winning the nomination, let alone the election.

how many times are you going to prove me right before you give up?

The results of every political poll is expressed as a percentage.

yes. but not a percentage chance to win the election. A poll is not capable of making such a prediction, it is the wrong tool.

Go back to pulling your pud

I see you are back to your sexual fantasies about me. Seems to be the go to thing when you have been embarrassed and shown to be a moron.
Ya want some advice kid, buy Boeing the stock is currently down but they have some healthy defence contracts in the pipeline.

Or you can keep wanking off in public like you are.

Actually the results of every political is a percentage

the results of every political is a percentage. What the fuck does that even mean? And you call other people retarded! Too fucking funny!

As for polls, they are a snapshot of how people would vote at that moment in time...they are never a percentage prediction of winning or losing.

LOL

I have always known. Too bad you still have not figured out what a poll provides. But, once you get your GED and then go to your local community college and take a basic stats class, then maybe you will be able to figure it out.

Seriously it's really kind of sad that you do not know that political polls are expressed as percentages

Thanks for once again proving me correct. Not a single thing there about who will win the nomination. just who their favorite was in Nov of 2018.

We now know what percent of the people that liked each of the candidates in Nov. Still nothing about winning the nomination, let alone the election.

The polls gave Hillary a 98 percent chance of winning...…………………….

All polls are expressed as percent's

At least you are learning

Ya want some advice kid, buy Boeing the stock is currently down but they have some healthy defence contracts in the pipeline.

If you do not have a cool million to spend, buying Boeing stock is a waste of time. It is only down about 25% from its all time high. The price per share is too high to make any real money off of unless you can buy a shit ton of them.

If you put down 10 grand you would only 29 shares.

Provide the polls that stated that Hillary had a 98% chance to win.

Hell, give me just one poll that showed her percent chance to win the election....just one.

If you do not have a cool million to spend, buying Boeing stock is a waste of time. It is only down about 25% from its all time high. The price per share is too high to make any real money off of unless you can buy a shit ton of them.

If you put down 10 grand you would only 29 shares.
You can invest in yourself by buying Uber...………..right after you buy a car

Set up very well

Next

You can invest in yourself by buying Uber...………..right after you buy a car

Set up very well

Next

that is so cute. At least you have a future in comedy if you cannot pass the GED test. Glad you have a backup plan.

Hell, give me just one poll that showed her percent chance to win the election....just one.

If you had a brain you could find this on your own
The man who predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012 has said who will win on Tuesday

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/11/08...king-projecting-98-win-clinton-getting-scary/

f8mr1VE.jpg

LOL

Here is a poll from right before the election.. please highlight the percent to win according to this poll. Where does it give the percent chance to win the election.

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rklCDpOEK78Q/v0

or this one

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports®

or this one

Fox News Poll results 11/7/16

I own 3 SUVs, 3 cars, a boat and a home.

You use Uber

of course you do. I bet you enjoy playing with your little matchbox cars a lot. Maybe you will get some new ones for your next birthday.

Just call MSNBC etc... Their talking points on the matter were sure to influence the polls or at least they thought that they would.

LOL

Here is a poll from right before the election.. please highlight the percent to win according to this poll. Where does it give the percent chance to win the election.

or this one

or this one

No one cares about your fake news

The man who predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012 has said who will win on Tuesday

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/11/08...king-projecting-98-win-clinton-getting-scary/

f8mr1VE.jpg

That is not a poll dumbfuck, that is some news agencies prediction. Do you not know the difference between a poll and and OpEd?

Good job Frannie; you pummeled the 'Gator into a suitcase or pair of shoes.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL

or this one

or this one

He only needed to provide one for your question, and he did.

or this one

or this one

He only needed to provide one for your question, and he did.

He did not provide a poll, he provided some news agencies prediction. Are you too stupid also to know the difference between a poll and an OpEd piece?

f8mr1VE.jpg

That is not a poll dumbfuck, that is some news agencies prediction. Do you not know the difference between a poll and and OpEd?

The predictions are the results of polls, the fake news polls of CNN and MSNBC that you think are real

The fun thing about retards is they think they can win

Forum List

Back