Well there goes another day that the dems were all talk and no impeachment

The polls gave Hillary a 98 percent chance of winning...…………………….

All polls are expressed as percent's

At least you are learning

Provide the polls that stated that Hillary had a 98% chance to win.

Hell, give me just one poll that showed her percent chance to win the election....just one.

If you had a brain you could find this on your own
The man who predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012 has said who will win on Tuesday

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/11/08...king-projecting-98-win-clinton-getting-scary/

f8mr1VE.jpg

That is not a poll dumbfuck, that is some news agencies prediction. Do you not know the difference between a poll and and OpEd?
An op/Ed posing as a pole or set up to mimick one ?? Where did the op get that info from ? Was it from a pole ?

He actually does not know what a poll is. Seems impossible but AOC doesn't know what a garbage disposal is

Simple, garbage in garbage out... She should find that one easy or uhh maybe NOT !!!!!

Hey stupid . It’s all about keeping trumps crimes on the front page .
Lol his poll numbers are going up so please keep up the good work

Oh so now you believe in polls?
Yea 200 polls that all said trump cant win were hysterical. Like you

Polls are a snapshot of time . A poll right after the Extra tapes doesn’t mean much when the election was two months later .
No. Polls are a predetermined answer to a loaded question with the purpose of influencing the public.

Seriously if Congress were replaced with chimps there would be a better chance of impeachment.....
Talking is fun....it triggers donnie and his deplorables. Does any thinking person believe that the current GOP Senate would EVER vote for conviction if the House votes for Impeachment? :71:

Polls are a snapshot of time . A poll right after the Extra tapes doesn’t mean much when the election was two months later .
No. Polls are a predetermined answer to a loaded question with the purpose of influencing the public.
Democrats are easy to influence, just wave welfare checks

Dude a poll is a prediction. CNN predicted that Hillary would win, CNN is retarded like your reflection

Dude, a poll is the answer to questions asked provided as a percentage. That is all. There is no prediction. This is why you still have not provided one single poll that has a prediction as part of it.

Yes, CNN did predict Hillary would win. CNN is not a poll, CNN is a fake news agency.
CNN was referring to the poles, and reading them as a prediction. Was that wrong of them ????

Seriously if Congress were replaced with chimps there would be a better chance of impeachment.....
Talking is fun....it triggers donnie and his deplorables. Does any thinking person believe that the current GOP Senate would EVER vote for conviction if the House votes for Impeachment? :71:
The house will never vote for impeachment.

They are too scared to even have the vote.

Why, because if Trump is impeached he releases 100,000 files

And 1000 or more dems go to jail

Dude a poll is a prediction. CNN predicted that Hillary would win, CNN is retarded like your reflection

Dude, a poll is the answer to questions asked provided as a percentage. That is all. There is no prediction. This is why you still have not provided one single poll that has a prediction as part of it.

Yes, CNN did predict Hillary would win. CNN is not a poll, CNN is a fake news agency.
CNN was referring to the poles, and reading them as a prediction. Was that wrong of them ????
Exactly...……..…….. Now he says all polls are wrong because every current poll has Trump winning

Sure worked on CNN and the gang.

They are not going to impeach and instead let him be prosecuted when he becomes a civilian..
I think the chances that they even pursue it after he leaves office are fairly slim, just my opinion.

I'm starting to form the opinion they have another plan in mind. I cant be sure, but I think they have another play in mind

Gratuitous insults to chimps to the contrary what evidence do you have that The Dumbs have sanity much less a back up plan? At this point it would be what, plan L?
Well, it's just a hunch. Over the last 3 weeks, I've heard something on the radio, twice.

The first one was a Democrat radio talk host saying that if they impeach the president and remove him, that pence can pick a vp, but that vp must be approved by both the house and Senate. There is little likelyhood the house will approve any pick that pence makes. Then, the house will find a way to remove pence, and this leaves Pelosi as president.

The second one was just the other day. Another guy on the radio said that because trump is an illegitimate president, and pence is his pick, that makes pence an illegitimate vp. If trump is removed, then pence also should be impeached.

This may be why dems are stalling on impeachment. If they impeach now, there is a chance that another Republican can join the race and possibly win in 2020. If they let trump run and if he wins, the dems may feel confident about a successful impeachment and removal, and if the house remains majority dem, handing the presidency to pelosi.

Or, they may be hoping that they wont have to impeach. Maybe they feel that trump, if he were facing the possibility of an impeachment trial, that he may not perform so well under intense questioning, the he will just step down. This would make pence an easy impeach/removal target.

Again, this is just a hunch, but I've heard a couple of people on the radio talking about this very thing. It may never happen, but that is my hunch about the dems plan.

I can’t imagine the Dems being that stupid.

Why not? The Ds are Dumber than dog squat

They are not going to impeach and instead let him be prosecuted when he becomes a civilian..
I think the chances that they even pursue it after he leaves office are fairly slim, just my opinion.

I'm starting to form the opinion they have another plan in mind. I cant be sure, but I think they have another play in mind

Gratuitous insults to chimps to the contrary what evidence do you have that The Dumbs have sanity much less a back up plan? At this point it would be what, plan L?
Well, it's just a hunch. Over the last 3 weeks, I've heard something on the radio, twice.

The first one was a Democrat radio talk host saying that if they impeach the president and remove him, that pence can pick a vp, but that vp must be approved by both the house and Senate. There is little likelyhood the house will approve any pick that pence makes. Then, the house will find a way to remove pence, and this leaves Pelosi as president.

The second one was just the other day. Another guy on the radio said that because trump is an illegitimate president, and pence is his pick, that makes pence an illegitimate vp. If trump is removed, then pence also should be impeached.

This may be why dems are stalling on impeachment. If they impeach now, there is a chance that another Republican can join the race and possibly win in 2020. If they let trump run and if he wins, the dems may feel confident about a successful impeachment and removal, and if the house remains majority dem, handing the presidency to pelosi.

Or, they may be hoping that they wont have to impeach. Maybe they feel that trump, if he were facing the possibility of an impeachment trial, that he may not perform so well under intense questioning, the he will just step down. This would make pence an easy impeach/removal target.

Again, this is just a hunch, but I've heard a couple of people on the radio talking about this very thing. It may never happen, but that is my hunch about the dems plan.
Woo. If those are the 2 remaining Dem plans then the party is in the toilet but I find even more revealing the Dem desperation expressed by 2 different pundits who would actually float such silliness in public. Despite or because of all we know and all we've seen the last 2.5 years, if the election were held today it would be Trump and most likely lots of Repubs winning and lots of Dems whining:

3 modelers predict Trump reelection: report
Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.

Steven Rattner wrote that Ray Fair of Yale favors Trump to win based on a model that combines incumbency and gross domestic product growth rates.

The model predicted Barack Obama’s 2008 popular vote margin within a fraction of a percentage point and got within two-tenths of a point for his 2012 vote share, Rattner, who served as a counselor to the Treasury secretary during the Obama administration, added.

And where are the files that donnie already said he was going to release? And the check from Mexico? And locking H. Clinton up? And closing the border?

You just keep getting strung along there.....:71:

The claim I've been seeing is that Pelosi's polling data shows that without impeachment nearly every D would face at least a threat of a 2020 primary challenge like that of AOC in NY in 2018. The flipside is that impeachment would result in a loss of seats in the general election. My problem is that I haven't seen any independent confirmation of either claim with named sources much less independent confirmation by less partisan reporters. Anyone know for sure if these claims have been confirmed or rebutted?
That would most likely be internal Dem Party polling data and while we peons don't get to see it we can extrapolate by what they say and do. Even bug-eyed Adam Schiffty who for many months has claimed to have seen hard evidence of Trump's guilt seems to have bowed to reality:

Schiff says impeachment 'is destined for failure,' calls GOP 'cult of the president's personality'

Now, we are getting somewhere. CNN looked at the data from polls and made a prediction...the polls did not do anything but provide the data, the polls did not make any predictions.

Also, keep in mind that the polls in question are national polls, which even if they could make a prediction...could not do so about the outcome of the Electoral college.

And where are the files that donnie already said he was going to release? And the check from Mexico? And locking H. Clinton up? And closing the border?

You just keep getting strung along there.....:71:
All in due time, let the impeachment begin.

No democrat has the balls

You are the one being strung along, they keep babbling impeachment but never do it.

Tell them to get moving already

You are the one being strung along, they keep babbling impeachment but never do it.

Again, it makes no sense strategically to do so now. The election is right around the corner, it might solve their problem for them. If not, they can still break it out after the election.

Again, it makes no sense strategically to do so now. The election is right around the corner, it might solve their problem for them. If not, they can still break it out after the election.
Trump will never be impeached, if they were successful the cost to the democratic party would be too great, if they used the JFK solution they would have to kill all of Trumps family because they would release the files to the press.

Result, 6 more years of President Trump, Nancy already knows this because she has seen some of the files and the result is she will not impeach....

Oh well, salute the Don

Bwhahhaaa! Impeach 45...Impeach 45....Impeach 45...

Now, we are getting somewhere. CNN looked at the data from polls and made a prediction...the polls did not do anything but provide the data, the polls did not make any predictions.

Also, keep in mind that the polls in question are national polls, which even if they could make a prediction...could not do so about the outcome of the Electoral college.

Yep, weird how the internet retains so much information.

Opinion: Hillary Clinton to win with at least 274 electoral votes

Our final map has Clinton winning with 352 electoral votes. Compare your picks with ours.

/——-/ Yeah because every other idea they had were screaming failures.

Forum List

Back