Well there goes another day that the dems were all talk and no impeachment

Seriously if Congress were replaced with chimps there would be a better chance of impeachment.....
They are not going to impeach and instead let him be prosecuted when he becomes a civilian..
I think the chances that they even pursue it after he leaves office are fairly slim, just my opinion.

I'm starting to form the opinion they have another plan in mind. I cant be sure, but I think they have another play in mind
Trump wants impeachment so he can be found not guilty by the Senate and can't be prosecuted twice when a civilian again...

Seriously if Congress were replaced with chimps there would be a better chance of impeachment.....
They are not going to impeach and instead let him be prosecuted when he becomes a civilian..
I think the chances that they even pursue it after he leaves office are fairly slim, just my opinion.

I'm starting to form the opinion they have another plan in mind. I cant be sure, but I think they have another play in mind
The only play for the dems is to stay alive

I don't care what they do since they don't do much of anything but yammer...

I don't care what they do since they don't do much of anything but yammer...
I care, watching them gut each other is going to be glorious

Trump wants impeachment so he can be found not guilty by the Senate and can't be prosecuted twice when a civilian again...
There are those of the opinion that double jeopardy doesnt apply here. Impeachment is a political trial, which means he could still be tried in criminal court.

But again, I have my doubts that this would ever go to trial after he is out of office.

There are those of the opinion that double jeopardy doesnt apply here. Impeachment is a political trial, which means he could still be tried in criminal court.

But again, I have my doubts that this would ever go to trial after he is out of office.
Not this other things which could be brought up from like a state where he has lived...

No need for it. Trump is doing his best to crash the economy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You love it to don't you ??? To hell with the American people, just crash that economy Trump so we can say na,na,na,boo,boo told ya so eh ??? The Democrats need help bad, but you all won't seek any will ya ?? The citizens have figured you all out by now, and it will show up in the 2020 as Trump continues to fix everything that is broken.

No amount of weeping and wailing is gonna help the crats this time, just like it didn't the last time.

The economy will be just fine. We are a huge resourceful, and resource rich nation. If trade stopped tommorow with other countries, it would only hurt them. We could turn inward, and sell or trade within, and be just as prosperous as we have always been in this country. We have 50+ states to trade and do business with, and we still have some of the best innovative workers in the world. Hopefully the American spirit is still alive and well, otherwise if the Democrats haven't destroyed it with their bullcrap over these years.

Hey stupid . It’s all about keeping trumps crimes on the front page .
President Trump committed no collusion, no obstruction, and no crimes. :rolleyes:

What has he done with all his heart and soul? Given to charity, that's what:

This list includes 4,844 individual gifts, which add up to more than $102 million over five years. A Washington Post analysis found that the bulk of them were actually free rounds of golf, given away by Trump's courses for local charity auctions and raffles. In addition, the $26 million land donation at the top of the first page was actually from 2006, too old to be counted on the list. https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps...-contributions-from-the-last-five-years/2013/

Excerpts:

American Red Cross
Palm Beach Police Foundation
American Heart Association
Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Inc.
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Hospital for Special Surgery
Operation Smile
Metropolitan Museum of Fine Arts
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
And 4,831 other groups that benefit the American people.

Oh, and by the way--criminals never give to police foundations.

And so what about the golf giving. One guy bets five or ten thousand on a good cause, and the winner pays. For goodness sakes, some reporters get all teed off because a good guy makes his golf games profitable for a charity! :lmao:

Y'all DNC harpies need another tune than going after the very fine man that President Donald Trump is and has been for many years.

Last edited:

Gratuitous insults to chimps to the contrary what evidence do you have that The Dumbs have sanity much less a back up plan? At this point it would be what, plan L?

There is no evidence kid

Not this other things which could be brought up from like a state where he has lived...
Lol stormy owes Trump now

Hey stupid . It’s all about keeping trumps crimes on the front page .

True dat, It was never about doing the right thing. They don’t care about right or wrong, they want power. At least the Dems now admit it.

You love it to don't you ??? To hell with the American people, just crash that economy Trump so we can say na,na,na,boo,boo told ya so eh ???

actually no, it pisses me off to no end. I care a thousand times more about my investments and retirement accounts than I do any sort of political gamesmanship

The Democrats need help bad, but you all won't seek any will ya ?? The citizens have figured you all out by now, and it will show up in the 2020 as Trump continues to fix everything that is broken.

I am not a Dem, never have been, never will be. You partisan sheep think there are only two choice and you assume everyone that does not kiss Trump's ass like you do daily is a Dem.

The economy will be just fine. We are a huge resourceful, and resource rich nation. If trade stopped tommorow with other countries, it would only hurt them. We could turn inward, and sell or trade within, and be just as prosperous as we have always been in this country. We have 50+ states to trade and do business with, and we still have some of the best innovative workers in the world. Hopefully the American spirit is still alive and well, otherwise if the Democrats haven't destroyed it with their bullcrap over these years.

Fuck dude, crack open a history book for a change. The reason we started trading with other nations was because being isolated was killing the country.

Gratuitous insults to chimps to the contrary what evidence do you have that The Dumbs have sanity much less a back up plan? At this point it would be what, plan L?
Well, it's just a hunch. Over the last 3 weeks, I've heard something on the radio, twice.

The first one was a Democrat radio talk host saying that if they impeach the president and remove him, that pence can pick a vp, but that vp must be approved by both the house and Senate. There is little likelyhood the house will approve any pick that pence makes. Then, the house will find a way to remove pence, and this leaves Pelosi as president.

The second one was just the other day. Another guy on the radio said that because trump is an illegitimate president, and pence is his pick, that makes pence an illegitimate vp. If trump is removed, then pence also should be impeached.

This may be why dems are stalling on impeachment. If they impeach now, there is a chance that another Republican can join the race and possibly win in 2020. If they let trump run and if he wins, the dems may feel confident about a successful impeachment and removal, and if the house remains majority dem, handing the presidency to pelosi.

Or, they may be hoping that they wont have to impeach. Maybe they feel that trump, if he were facing the possibility of an impeachment trial, that he may not perform so well under intense questioning, the he will just step down. This would make pence an easy impeach/removal target.

Again, this is just a hunch, but I've heard a couple of people on the radio talking about this very thing. It may never happen, but that is my hunch about the dems plan.

255248_image.jpg

All I can say is, with the level of mental breakdown we're seeing now, if Trump wins reelection there won't be enough popcorn in all the world for me to enjoy the trauma that ensues.

Seriously, I might have to take a week's vacation. Schadenfreude overload.

Well, it's just a hunch. Over the last 3 weeks, I've heard something on the radio, twice.

The first one was a Democrat radio talk host saying that if they impeach the president and remove him, that pence can pick a vp, but that vp must be approved by both the house and Senate. There is little likelyhood the house will approve any pick that pence makes. Then, the house will find a way to remove pence, and this leaves Pelosi as president.

The second one was just the other day. Another guy on the radio said that because trump is an illegitimate president, and pence is his pick, that makes pence an illegitimate vp. If trump is removed, then pence also should be impeached.

This may be why dems are stalling on impeachment. If they impeach now, there is a chance that another Republican can join the race and possibly win in 2020. If they let trump run and if he wins, the dems may feel confident about a successful impeachment and removal, and if the house remains majority dem, handing the presidency to pelosi.

Or, they may be hoping that they wont have to impeach. Maybe they feel that trump, if he were facing the possibility of an impeachment trial, that he may not perform so well under intense questioning, the he will just step down. This would make pence an easy impeach/removal target.

Again, this is just a hunch, but I've heard a couple of people on the radio talking about this very thing. It may never happen, but that is my hunch about the dems plan.

I can’t imagine the Dems being that stupid.

You love it to don't you ??? To hell with the American people, just crash that economy Trump so we can say na,na,na,boo,boo told ya so eh ???

actually no, it pisses me off to no end. I care a thousand times more about my investments and retirement accounts than I do any sort of political gamesmanship

The Democrats need help bad, but you all won't seek any will ya ?? The citizens have figured you all out by now, and it will show up in the 2020 as Trump continues to fix everything that is broken.

I am not a Dem, never have been, never will be. You partisan sheep think there are only two choice and you assume everyone that does not kiss Trump's ass like you do daily is a Dem.

Fuck dude, crack open a history book for a change. The reason we started trading with other nations was because being isolated was killing the country.
Wrong.... It is how you've been brainwashed over time that has fine tuned your opinions in life to date, but reality escapes you now. This nation must make a stand or fall right now, and it's way beyond Trump think.

He's in the driver's seat right now yes, so we'd better get to co-piloting before it's to late, and worse to let the Dems crash us all. The Dems are trying to crash the plane or sink the ship over their long held agenda. I said all these things as soon as Trump got elected, and I sat back to see that everything I said in here over time has been proven 100% correct ever since. I have a great bead on the issues somehow, and a good common sense or comprehension upon what we have been seeing or dealing with over these past years. Seeing my opinions proven right over time, has been very enlightening to me. It's really crazy, but I'll take it.

Wrong.... It is how you've been brainwashed over time that has fine tuned your opinions in life to date, but reality escapes you now. This nation must make a stand or fall right now, and it's way beyond Trump think.

not much amuses me more than you cult members talking of others being brainwashed.

He's in the driver's seat right now yes, so we'd better get to co-piloting before it's to late, and worse to let the Dems crash us all. The Dems are trying to crash the plane or sink the ship over their long held agenda. I said all these things as soon as Trump got elected, and I sat back to see that everything I said in here over time has been proven 100% correct ever since. I have a great bead on the issues somehow, and a good common sense or comprehension upon what we have been seeing or dealing with over these past years. Seeing my opinions proven right over time, has been very enlightening to me. It's really crazy, but I'll take it.

you think far too highly of yourself. Your devotion to Trump blinds you to all other reality. Not unlike the members at Jonestown.

Forum List

Back