Well this is awkward: All of the times that Team Trump praised Michael Cohen

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Trump voters ignore such blatant contradictions.

It’s hard to erase a paper trail — and even harder to obliterate a long string of public comments complimenting someone who was your former ally.

Donald Trump and his advisers are working hard to discredit his former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen, following reports that Cohen is ready to testify that Trump himself knew about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between top Trump campaign officials and Kremlin-connected Russians.

On Thursday, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani called Cohen a “pathological liar” who shouldn’t be trusted. “He’s been lying for years,” he told CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “There’s nobody that I know that knows him that hasn’t warned me that if his back is up against a wall, he’ll lie like crazy, because he’s lied all his life.”

Trump voters ignore such blatant contradictions.

It’s hard to erase a paper trail — and even harder to obliterate a long string of public comments complimenting someone who was your former ally.

Donald Trump and his advisers are working hard to discredit his former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen, following reports that Cohen is ready to testify that Trump himself knew about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between top Trump campaign officials and Kremlin-connected Russians.

On Thursday, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani called Cohen a “pathological liar” who shouldn’t be trusted. “He’s been lying for years,” he told CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “There’s nobody that I know that knows him that hasn’t warned me that if his back is up against a wall, he’ll lie like crazy, because he’s lied all his life.”

Rudy.jpg

You're just realizing that lawyers are snakes who lie for their clients? Heh welcome too the real world kids, this is why almost everyone hates lawyers.

Doesn't matter how many times the Orange Turd and his posse do u-turns on issues, the trumpanzees are so far up his ass, they just get dragged along. They'll probably still be screaming 'WITCH HUNT!!' and 'FAKE NEWS!!!' after he's put away for life.
It's sort of funny, as well as scary.

Cohen once represented himself as a loyal friend. Now he is looking out for himself and he doesn't care how.

Doesn't matter how many times the Orange Turd and his posse do u-turns on issues, the trumpanzees are so far up his ass, they just get dragged along. They'll probably still be screaming 'WITCH HUNT!!' and 'FAKE NEWS!!!' after he's put away for life.
It's sort of funny, as well as scary.

Yep, Nixon and Reagan still have their faithful army of idiots.

Conservatives are suckers for the sales pitch. Always have been.

You put it on a bumper sticker, and it sounds like a good idea, the conjob faithful will follow it no matter what.

It's an underlying psychopathy related to the father knows best, missionary position man on top hurry up and get it over with, the hippies, women, negroes in the ghetto, are going to ruin our fine Christian nation where our pastors will tell you what's really true, and I just sent mine $100 in the mail, after watching his sermon on television last night, syndrome.

And that's not hyperbole. It's actually how their brains are wired.

No capacity whatsoever for critical thinking. Only what daddy taught me growing up in all white neighborhood we grew up in when everything was right with America.

Forum List

Back