Well...Well...Well...Lindsey Graham Edition

Zelensky says otherwise. I'll take his word over any Democrat, any day.
Of course you would.

And of course you wouldn’t....why would it make sense to believe someone who was actually party to the event?
You mean like Trump taking Putin's word that he didn't interfere in our election?

You are such a rube.

Trump believes that Putin didn’t give the order to interfere. Have you proven otherwise? That proof shit always seems to fuck you LefTard piss drinking fools up doesn’t it?
The Mueller report proved Putin interfered, dipshit. What deep cave have you buried your head in?

Negative
It proved that Russians interfered.
I thought you Leftarded folks had made the determination that Mueller was incompetent...no?

Zelensky says otherwise. I'll take his word over any Democrat, any day.
Of course you would.

And of course you wouldn’t....why would it make sense to believe someone who was actually party to the event?
You mean like Trump taking Putin's word that he didn't interfere in our election?

You are such a rube.

Trump believes that Putin didn’t give the order to interfere. Have you proven otherwise? That proof shit always seems to fuck you LefTard piss drinking fools up doesn’t it?
The Mueller report proved Putin interfered, dipshit. What deep cave have you buried your head in?
he's got his racist head up the racist potus's fat yellow ass. That is NOT news. LOL

Of course you would.

You are such a rube.

he's got his racist head up the racist potus's fat yellow ass. That is NOT news. LOL

Versus you desperate pukes burying your heads in the ass of the Kenyan Nig for 8 years?

Forum List

Back