Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Christine - Jesteś aniołem zesłanym z niebios i zasługują na człowieka, który serwuje co chcecie.

I don't speak Polish, or whatever that is. Lol. My mother's father's father was from Poland, but we have other nationalities as well. I think he came to America from Poland and married an Irish woman. Apparently, she died and he remarried.

It's very sketchy though because my grandfather ran away from home with his older brother when he was only 9 years old. They lived in Wisconsin and ran away to New York City because their step-mother was abusive. However, my mother's maiden name was definitively Polish, and she also has the "polish nose" with the ball on the end, and she is one of the best cooks I know. Thankfully, I inherited my nose from dad's side of the family. :lol:

I've never done the genealogy thing, but it would be interesting I think.

Christine - Jesteś aniołem zesłanym z niebios i zasługują na człowieka, który serwuje co chcecie.

I don't speak Polish, or whatever that is. Lol. My mother's father's father was from Poland, but we have other nationalities as well. I think he came to America from Poland and married an Irish woman. Apparently, she died and he remarried.

It's very sketchy though because my grandfather ran away from home with his older brother when he was only 9 years old. They lived in Wisconsin and ran away to New York City because their step-mother was abusive. However, my mother's maiden name was definitively Polish, and she also has the "polish nose" with the ball on the end, and she is one of the best cooks I know. Thankfully, I inherited my nose from dad's side of the family. :lol:

Yes, that was polish, and says,"You are an angel sent from heaven and deserve a man who's what you want."

My Grandma taught us all how to polka dance. She was a TON of fun! God bless her.

Yes, that was polish, and says,"You are an angel sent from heaven and deserve a man who's what you want."

My Grandma taught us all how to polka dance. She was a TON of fun! God bless her.

Well thank you. That is very sweet. :)

Well thank you. That is very sweet. :)

You deserve it. Your welcome. :)

Gdy wejdziesz do pokoju, oczy zwracają się i skupić się na Ciebie, bo twoje piękno świeci tak jasno, a kiedy mówisz ludziom na całym słuchać i tracą tok myślenia.

I speak about 7 different languages. :)

Nothing. I did have a ham and turkey sandwich at noon. Do I get a medal?

Ham AND turkey? Yes.

images

3 day Kroger sale. Pork picnic 99cents. Yes. Processed cheese slices 12 oz $1. Yes, they melt well on burgers and melts. Circle B Sausage. $2 lb for 2.5 package. Looks scary. Memphis fav. Don't know.

3 day Kroger sale. Pork picnic 99cents. Yes.
I love Kroger coupons. They always send me awesome personalized coupons in the mail. Free dozen eggs, free lunchmeat, free OJ, free spagehtti sauce. The list goes on and on.

Sometimes I wonder how the hell they can make a profit.

3 day Kroger sale. Pork picnic 99cents. Yes.
I love Kroger coupons. They always send me awesome personalized coupons in the mail. Free dozen eggs, free lunchmeat, free OJ, free spagehtti sauce. The list goes on and on.

Sometimes I wonder how the hell they can make a profit.

By convincing you to come into the store to redeem the coupons for free stuff, and then buying a whole mess of other things while you're there. They're counting on their creation of proximity between you and their stock resulting in extra purchases.

I am going to eat at the Rodeo today. World Bar-B-Q cook off competition.

Alligator and chicken...Yum...

622x350.jpg

'The cookoff team Cayenne Social Club smoked a whole alligator at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo's World's Championship Bar-B-Que Contest'

Wait ... maybe that is pork ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back