Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

do not

fry food

in you home

that is the worst you can do

it stinks all the house your clothes everything...... YUCK

never never never do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Skye,there are different oils to use,Walnut Oil for instance...but me thinks it is more like your culinary skills that are creating your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you are Frying at too hot a temperature if you,your clothes,your hair and your home stinks,,,moreover re-using the same oil twice can create this but it is very unhealthy for your body.Try less FRYING anyway as one poster mentioned a "George Foreman" or the like are much more healthy for you.

Eating out or on the street,remember they could be using months old multi used oil or fat,,,that can cause Cancer!!!!!NOW THAT IS REALLY YUCK.......not only that it over time ruins your skin.....so STOP IT,your addiction for FATTY FRY UP...steve ps love the Tam o shanta

Last edited:
I am going to be making some Chinese sausages one day this week too, with my own homemade fried rice. I am addicted to those Chinese sausages. They are so delicious!
Excoose mi ignorance but what is a Chinese Sausage???do you mean a Spring Roll ,,,Chris,,,steve

do not

fry food

in you home

that is the worst you can do

it stinks all the house your clothes everything...... YUCK

never never never do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Skye,there are different oils to use,Walnut Oil for instance...but me thinks it is more like your culinary skills that are creating your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you are Frying at too hot a temperature if you,your clothes,your hair and your home stinks,,,moreover re-using the same oil twice can create this but it is very unhealthy for your body.Try less FRYING anyway as one poster mentioned a "George Foreman" or the like are much more healthy for you.

Eating out or on the street,remember they could be using months old multi used oil or fat,,,that can cause Cancer!!!!!NOW THAT IS REALLY YUCK.......not only that it over time ruins your skin.....so STOP IT,your addiction for FATTY FRY UP...steve ps love the Tam o shanta

Thanks for the info, but I never use the same oil twice, never, in fact I don't eat much fried food... and my favorite oil is Olive oil, in my opinion is one of the best!:thup:

On the street....well.....again I don't eat on the street.

"George Foreman" grills are supposed to be amazing...I'd seriously consider getting one of those and be done with the problem LOL.

Glad you like the Tam!

I am going to be making some Chinese sausages one day this week too, with my own homemade fried rice. I am addicted to those Chinese sausages. They are so delicious!
Excoose mi ignorance but what is a Chinese Sausage???do you mean a Spring Roll ,,,Chris,,,steve

No, I mean Chinese sausage.

ONF-Chinese-e1347496663414-300x295.jpg

Never seen them before,seen Kranskys,Italian,Spanish,Basque and various Brit Sausages,Cumberland,Pork,Welsh even Tulouse Sausages from France....I suppose you slice these Chinese ones and have them with Rice or Noodles....I reckon if you de-skinned them and wrapped the meat around a boiled egg,dipped in egg and crumbed (make your own crumb with bread)them,they would make a great tasty Chinese inspired Scotch Egg......Thanks for the info Chris...steve

Never seen them before,seen Kranskys,Italian,Spanish,Basque and various Brit Sausages,Cumberland,Pork,Welsh even Tulouse Sausages from France....I suppose you slice these Chinese ones and have them with Rice or Noodles....I reckon if you de-skinned them and wrapped the meat around a boiled egg,dipped in egg and crumbed (make your own crumb with bread)them,they would make a great tasty Chinese inspired Scotch Egg......Thanks for the info Chris...steve

You should definitely try them. They are soooooo good.

Trouble is Christine, I have never seen them in Paradise but I'm sure I could obtain them in an Asian Food Store....mind you are they HOT,HOT,Chillie????st

Trouble is Christine, I have never seen them in Paradise but I'm sure I could obtain them in an Asian Food Store....mind you are they HOT,HOT,Chillie????st

No, they are sweet. They almost taste like a beef teriyaki! You can get them at any grocery store. Look in the meat aisle. The ones I buy are packaged by the grocery store. They are not like the ones I posted because they are not already cooked.

They would probably be in with the rest of the sausages/pork products in the meat section of your grocery store, so if you see them, get them and eat them! You won't be sorry! :D
Sounds Great any ???? reciepies sic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bake them on a sheet pan at 350 degrees F. I give them a couple of squirts of oil and rub it in and then into the oven for about 20 minutes - 1/2 hour. Serve with white rice or my home made fried rice. I have the recipe, and I've posted it before, but it is kind of long. Maybe I will post it up tomorrow! :D

They would probably be in with the rest of the sausages/pork products in the meat section of your grocery store, so if you see them, get them and eat them! You won't be sorry! :D
Sounds Great any ???? reciepies sic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bake them on a sheet pan at 350 degrees F. I give them a couple of squirts of oil and rub it in and then into the oven for about 20 minutes - 1/2 hour. Serve with white rice or my home made fried rice. I have the recipe, and I've posted it before, but it is kind of long. Maybe I will post it up tomorrow! :D
I'll take your home made fried rice then,with the C.S's(I'll need more than one).........steve

Forum List

Back