Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I made a delicious pot of chili & just sampled a small bowel when my neighbor knocked on my door saying her 4 kids were crying because they had no food for over a day. Her husbands boss was admitted to hospital so he stiffed them all on pay to cover his bills. So I gave them the whole pot of chili, partial block of cheese & half jug of milk.

My GOD

all this fried smell.....which is delicious yes...but I don't eat this every day...

my GOD I am frying this salmon instead of baking it,,,,,wow the smell ..it's great,,,,all that fat my GOD

i do not eat like that everyday

ok

i will soak the salmon filets on paper towel....wow....cooking it's such a hard job my friends....

I smell of fried food

My God.....this smell is so hard to get out of your clothes,.....

JEZZZZZ......

I will never again cook fried food in this house

NEVER NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

do not

fry food

in you home

that is the worst you can do

it stinks all the house your clothes everything...... YUCK

never never never do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok ....you....well friends and foes nobodies...

I stink so much of a fry chip shop ......the stink is so profound,,, I will have to have a shower,,,,and wash my clothes

wash myself ,,,,God ......

ok

good bye....

I have a little Foreman Grill, I make Artic Char every once in awhile and will take the grill outside to cook the fish. I never cook fish inside the house.... like you, I did it once. Once.

Tiss The Season!!!!!
Finally!!!!
Six lbs of Crawfish and a half dozen beers followed by some Bread Pudding and a Long Island Iced Tea.

upload_2018-1-20_20-6-15.png

You yankees dont know what you're missing!

Forum List

Back