Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

As fast food goes Arby's is pretty tasty, but nothing beats the original Kelly's on Revere Beach for roast beef sandwiches (extra tasty at 3AM).

Attachments

• $2822416.jpg
    $2822416.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Light breakfast and we'll just have a light dinner (probably just snacks) tonight.

We just finished our one big meal today:

Oven bar-b-qued pork chops
Baked sweet potatoes in the skin, then dressed with a little real butter and Splenda
Fresh veggies dipped in low-fat ranch dressing
Chopped peaches on cottage cheese

Good stuff and so easy.

As fast food goes Arby's is pretty tasty, but nothing beats the original Kelly's on Revere Beach for roast beef sandwiches (extra tasty at 3AM).

What city is that located?

Revere, Massachusetts. It's right on Revere Beach, the first public beach in the nation. There is a kick-ass (in every sense) bar just around the corner from there (no relation to Kelly's) where most weekends in the summer they throw a whole pig on a spit and cook up some unbelievable chow. You can hang there all day, get wasted and eat your fill. A lot of the loud-mouth idiots on this forum wouldn't make it out of there other than feet first, but the folks there are some of the finest you ever want to meet.

What city is that located?

Revere, Massachusetts. It's right on Revere Beach, the first public beach in the nation. There is a kick-ass (in every sense) bar just around the corner from there (no relation to Kelly's) where most weekends in the summer they throw a whole pig on a spit and cook up some unbelievable chow. You can hang there all day, get wasted and eat your fill. A lot of the loud-mouth idiots on this forum wouldn't make it out of there other than feet first, but the folks there are some of the finest you ever want to meet.

HAHA sounds good, I'll have to check that out.

Not dinner, breakfast.... I had something totally disgusting, I discovered (at the supermarket) and fried up a pan of Hormel sausage hash with garlic, red onions, red pepper flakes, a splash of worcestershire and a dribble of katsup. Why was it disgusting? Because I liked it, it's fat and carb laden and I'll have to seriously moderate my intake. :evil:

*lola* the pirate man had something other than eggs and pickles and he claims THAT is disgusting... :dunno:

I had bread. Plain and simple bread. It was flax grain bread with the little nuts in it. AWESOME !

*lola* the pirate man had something other than eggs and pickles and he claims THAT is disgusting... :dunno:

I had bread. Plain and simple bread. It was flax grain bread with the little nuts in it. AWESOME !

Last I checked I wasn't pregnant........ other then my ego....... :cool:

:eusa_whistle:

I know we didn't eat last night. Neither of us were hungry.

But for our big meal of the day we had a late lunch of fried chicken bites--exquisitely flavored and prepared if I may boast a bit--and steamed broccoli and grilled pineapple chunks on a bed of rice and topped with my own house recipe sweet and sour sauce. Very filling and yummy.

Khao padt. Thai stir fried rice with chicken, and a fried egg on top. Served with prik nam pla (fish water with fresh picked chopped chili peppers.)

OMGorsh..... Fish water?

It's not what it sounds like (at least, I don't think it is!) It's a salty, vinegary liquid, that Thai people use instead of salt.

You knew Worcestershire sauce is made from anchovies, right?

Forum List

Back