Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

We have just finished our one big meal of the day and today it was chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes smothered in our house specialty cream gravy, a side of steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots plus apricots on a bed of cottage cheese and dressed with a little Splenda and cinnamon.

My friend invited us to dinner and she made spicy white chicken chili. I am trying to make it from a recipe I found online. It smells disgusting.

I know I won't be able to eat it, he might. It smells like chili with chicken in it. That's it. Not at all like hers. Hers was creamier and better. Dang it.

We're having spaghetti tonight. I woke up with a splitting headache this morning, don't want to do anything except sleep.

Had a total comfort food with friends. Spinach and artichokes in phyllo wraps; onion and gorgonzola also in phyllo. Followed by high carb, Chicken and Dumplings. Baby corn, snap peas, onions on the side. I made strawberry cheesecake, but that's still unmolested. The 3 bottles of wine and a pot of coffee though were the price of going without dessert.

Lordy, I'm full!

You are not funny. Seriously, you aren't. You really, really aren't. You need to accept that fact and move on. You are just the pathetic loser sitting alone in a corner giggling in a high-pitched squeal at his own embarrassingly poor jokes while everyone else tries to avoid making eye contact.

You are not funny. Seriously, you aren't. You really, really aren't. You need to accept that fact and move on. You are just the pathetic loser sitting alone in a corner giggling in a high-pitched squeal at his own embarrassingly poor jokes while everyone else tries to avoid making eye contact.

you're projecting again, ostomy bag

you're projecting again, ostomy bag

Just stop trying. It's not working for you at all, really. REALLY.

Forum List

Back