Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

You may not feel like eating again for quite a while, lol.

It's like, "I know what this is going to do to me, but I'm willing to take my punishment! Give me the humongo bag of tacos!"

It's like, "I know what this is going to do to me, but I'm willing to take my punishment! Give me the humongo bag of tacos!"

It wasn't too bad I hadn't had Taco Bell in quite a while, still 10000 times better than McDonalds.

I have way too many mom and pop Tex Mex and Peruvian restaurants in my area to even consider eating at Taco Hell.

It wasn't too bad I hadn't had Taco Bell in quite a while, still 10000 times better than McDonalds.

:lol:

I had toco bell............once. And then puked all over the back of a Porsche. :eek:

once was enough for me.

No......Arby's roast beef plus an apple turnover. Awesome. Arby's is by far my favorite fast food restaurant.

I LOVE Arby's, it is my second favorite fast food place after Churchs Chicken.:razz: They had a really good Arby's in Richmond Virginia it was as big as a sit down restaurant, had excellent service, they actually served rotissirie chickens there as well.

Forum List

Back