Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Last night I made bow tie pasta in my fake Alfredo (Coffeemate, butter, Parmesan, garlic and black pepper) with chopped spinach and chicken breast. Both the spinach and chicken breasts were frozen. It's a work night, I was going for quick and easy.

It's so much easier just to make real alfredo!

Or just use cream, butter & parmesan....

Last night we had spaghetti. It's turned into this month's go-to meal. So far the kids are still eating it.

Tonight I might make something different, we are all feeling better after battling the flu for a week. And you know, Chicken Alfredo sounds REALLY good.

I wanted the China Buffet... My youngest wanted Mexican. I do LIKE the Mexican Restaurant... but we are always eating there if and when we go out. It's hubby's favorite place. My favorite place is eating at home. :dunno: It seems my way is not usually even the second one considered. :D

Last night I had Pot roast which was cooked in the crock pot over night with potatoes and carrots, god I love it when a pot roast is slow cooked and falls apart as soon you touch it with your fork.

It's so much easier just to make real alfredo!

Last night we had spaghetti. It's turned into this month's go-to meal. So far the kids are still eating it.

Tonight I might make something different, we are all feeling better after battling the flu for a week. And you know, Chicken Alfredo sounds REALLY good.

Yeah, but I don't keep cream in the house. Coffeemate is an amazingly good substitute.

Tonight I might make something different, we are all feeling better after battling the flu for a week. And you know, Chicken Alfredo sounds REALLY good.[/quote]

Yeah, but I don't keep cream in the house. Coffeemate is an amazingly good substitute.[/QUOTE]

Ingredients of COFFEE-MATE Original (Liquid):

Water: H20

Corn syrup solids: Used mostly in imitation dairy foods, corn syrup is a type of sugar (mostly dextrose) that is made from cornstarch.

Partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil: All partially hydrogenated oils contain high levels of trans fats, which are brutal to your body. These cheap, human-tweaked fats were adopted heartily by grocery manufacturers in the 1970’s, a move that some say helped to kick off the American obesity epidemic. Soybean oil is perhaps the worst, as some contend that it depresses the thyroid gland and lowers your energy level.
What the heck is COFFEE-MATE, anyway? | Energetic Health

Enjoy!
(I'll stick with table cream thank you.....)

Last edited:
Tonight we are having Apple Bourbon boneless Pork Chops with brown rice.
This is my first time to make this dish so I hope it turns out good.
It looks good and is starting to smell good. :)

Last night we had venison, green beans, apricots, bread and butter. I was pooped and didn't feel like wasting time on potatoes when we didn't need them. I didn't make gravy because last time I made gravy nobody ate it except me, and lord knows I don't need it.

And the kids SHOVELED it in, go figure, lol. They ate the bread, the beans, and all the venison except two little pieces that I ate later.

Tonight I'm thawing out some more venison.

Burrrp...mmm...excuse me

Home made chili. Best I have had in years. I should have added some cilantro to reduce the burp factor and add to the flavor. One step away from the perfect chili recipe.

We weren't terribly hungry and weren't in the mood to cook tonight, so we treated oursevles to some great warm cheese toast topped with wonderful blackberry preserves and washed down with a low sugar Gator Aid. Perfect and yummy. :)

A cheese filled bureka with some Yemeni zhuk to dip it into.

o7m6pg.jpg

Forum List

Back