Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Swedish meatballs as an app.
Snook and twice baked 'taterz for supper.
Coffee and pumpkin pie after.

Tomorrow I toss the next pastrami on the smoker :cool:"Life is hard here in the "third world"

Last night we had great northern bean soup made with onion and chicken kielbasa. The kids hate the kielbasa but they do a pretty good job on the beans. Also had sausage and macaroni (hey, pasta and beans eaten together are a complete protein, lol..what can I say, it's the end of the month, we're eating what we have on hand).

Escargot with lots of garlic and butter
Dungeness crab and avocado salad
Fettuccine with chicken and wild mushrooms

:)

Yikes, lol.

Chickens are actually grosser than all of those put together...

I've never had escargot, and I sort of like crab, in moderation, if it's mixed up with lots of other stuff or stuck in a batter and then fried or baked....

but altogether it just sort of sticks about half way down...

Yikes, lol.

I've never had escargot, and I sort of like crab, in moderation, if it's mixed up with lots of other stuff or stuck in a batter and then fried or baked....

I really don't care for escargot. I used to think that it was just that too much garlic was generally used. But then I had some done in just butter and wine, and REALLY didn't like them.

I love crab though.

IMAG1443.jpg
IMAG1443.jpg

whole wheat oatmeal waffles
I LOVE cooking in a CLEAN kitchen! :lol:

Last edited:
Two pieces of hot home made apple pie, each topped with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese.

Hey, I am on a diet. So I skipped the meal and went straight for the good stuff.

Yikes, lol.

LOL... there was chicken in the pasta too. :lol:

I love crab. I go get them live and boil them up and have a crab fest!!! Im doing one again this Saturday. :)

Escargot is great! Lots of butter and garlic....yummy!

Yikes, lol.

Crab is great! Every part prepared any way any how! Crab brain goes great with a nice glass of shochu.

We just returned from an extended road trip that included way too much fried food, simple carbohydrates, sugar, salt, fat, and way too little veggies and fruit.

So last night we dined on homemade chef salad with crisp fresh veggies, lean ham and boiled egg slices, raisins, and chow mein noodles for crunch dressed with a low fat dressing. Yummie good.

Yikes, lol.

LOL... there was chicken in the pasta too. :lol:

I love crab. I go get them live and boil them up and have a crab fest!!! Im doing one again this Saturday. :)

Escargot is great! Lots of butter and garlic....yummy!

yeah I grew up on the coast where our weekend activity was to go to the beach, build a big fire and hang out while dad crabbed off the jetty.

Then they boiled them in sea water over the fire.

I ate hot dogs. Not my cup of tea. When they had a crab feed at home, I went to a friend's.

Forum List

Back