Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Na, my gf did. She tends to have dinner and a blue moon ready when I walk in the door :) Hers turned out great. I know all she uses is dry rub. The lemon sound snice. Might have to put in a request!

Does she put on the dry rub over night? I wasn't sure if I was supposed to let the bird sit in the rub over night or if it matters? I put my rub on there right before I put it in the rotissirie.

She put hers on right before. Although I see nothing wrong with putting it on overnight. That is how I do my ribs, and they are always fantastic

Thats what I'm going to try next time.

I made my first rotissirie chicken last night, I used Greek seasoning for a dry rub and put lemons in it, not bad for the first time. I also had Puerto Rican rice on the side.

I love rotisserie chicken - we make it lot on our Weber Grill. If you have a grill with a wood chip container - chicken is One Ingredient Cooking. Try using cherry or alder wood chips - the chicken comes out fabulously delish!

Last edited:
I made my first rotissirie chicken last night, I used Greek seasoning for a dry rub and put lemons in it, not bad for the first time. I also had Puerto Rican rice on the side.

Rotissirie chicken, fresh corn on the cob and hashbrown casserole. HG, I was gonna ask you if you were gonna do the rice thing this week lol

Do you all have a rotisserie cooker, or do you do that beer up the butt in the oven kind.

I love rotisserie chicken - we make it lot on our Weber Grill. If you have a grill with a wood chip container - chicken is One Ingredient Cooking. Try using cherry or alder wood chips - the chicken comes out fabulously delish!

How do you make it on a grill?

Rotissirie chicken, fresh corn on the cob and hashbrown casserole. HG, I was gonna ask you if you were gonna do the rice thing this week lol

Do you all have a rotisserie cooker, or do you do that beer up the butt in the oven kind.

We do both. Her rotisserie is getting old though :( Drunken chicken is good. Even better on the grill!

I use a rotissirie.

I'm putting a chicken on the rotisserie as soon as I get home. Weather is nice here in California, so it's a good time to turn on the grill. I've had it soaking in lemon juice and chopped Serrano chilies since last night.

Low Carb dinner;

opticalusions05.jpg

I'm putting a chicken on the rotisserie as soon as I get home. Weather is nice here in California, so it's a good time to turn on the grill. I've had it soaking in lemon juice and chopped Serrano chilies since last night.

Hmmm I'm gonna have to try that.

Forum List

Back