Well with all the crazyness going on I would like to remind everyone it is Christmas time!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who celebrate in this month.

I hope everyone has all of what they need and, at least some, of what they want.

My family has found new ways to celebrate in these trying times. I am hoping we all get to see each other soon. (especially my grandbabies)
Merry Christmas and happy new years Buddy! Thanks for posting! May you be surrounded by peace and loved ones!

Entire family will start arriving this weekend, a house full for the entire week....and I cannot wait.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

That includes you miserable progtards too.

PS....our newest little conservative in the making, she's 15 months is about ready to burst over "Sana Caus" coming.

Lastly.... Remember the reason for the season
Same age as my grandson! Such a treasure at that age. Sounds like you're in for a great time! Merry Christmas and thanks for posting!
I live for my family and closeness now. I will watch ur family exterminated as you would do the same.
Well folks pure evil right here! Can not show love towards his fellow man. Please remember this and stay away from this evil. I pray you see the light and come back toward christ before its too late.

I will ignore roshawnmarkees avatar.

1608074044048.png

Merry Christmas everyone I truly hope you all are surrounded by family and loved ones all month. Show a little Christmas spirit and show good will toward men. We need. to remember now more than ever we are all in this together. God bless and good luck!
Thanks, I'm British/Irish not American but I get the sentiment.
I made a commitment earlier this month to be polite to everybody at least till New Year.

My main reason for relpying is that we too have been given a 5-day window over the Christmas period to get together. However, our Gov, is now saying we do not have to take up the offer and our priority should be to stay safe and keep others safe.
For the first time, I can remember the family will not be meeting up and I intend to spend Christmas alone.

Cases of Corona have rocketed in the US since Thanksgiving and I would advise you to cancel Christmas till April or Aug. It fills me with horror people saying "We're all getting together!" So think again Christmas is not worth one life!

Stay safe, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone I truly hope you all are surrounded by family and loved ones all month. Show a little Christmas spirit and show good will toward men. We need. to remember now more than ever we are all in this together. God bless and good luck!
My tree is up, decorations the same. Went out yesterday, did my token shopping in less than an hour. I will now begin to make candy and other things. My immediate family will be here Christmas Eve, as usual to celebrate the birth of Christ with virtual Church.

Hope is on the way so Merry Christmas To All!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I truly hope you all are surrounded by family and loved ones all month.
Super spreader!
I know it's a political site but can we leave Christmas alone. I care for my fellow man. You may not believe it but I truly want good things for all men and women. Please try and capture Christmas spirit on this post. Let's show a little love for our neighbors at least here! Yall just spread love in this post and I swear I will be on best behavior on every thread till Christmas is over. No calling people idiots nor cussing best behavior! One safe place to just be an American nothing else.
We really are all one. So many people turning out to feed and clothe the less fortunate. Put aside our own heartaches and worries to give to others to help.

My neighborhood becomes one big family as they helped those in need during the many tornadoes we had here last year. And now during the shut down.

• Thanks
Thanks, I'm British/Irish not American but I get the sentiment.
I made a commitment earlier this month to be polite to everybody at least till New Year.

My main reason for relpying is that we too have been given a 5-day window over the Christmas period to get together. However, our Gov, is now saying we do not have to take up the offer and our priority should be to stay safe and keep others safe.
For the first time, I can remember the family will not be meeting up and I intend to spend Christmas alone.

Cases of Corona have rocketed in the US since Thanksgiving and I would advise you to cancel Christmas till April or Aug. It fills me with horror people saying "We're all getting together!" So think again Christmas is not worth one life!

Stay safe, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! I am sorry to hear you will spend it alone. I have kinda rebelled against technology here lately but I understand there are some good video conferencing apps these days maybe you can take advantage of these apps and mitigate some of the effects of feeling alone. Also have family members maybe learn how to play spades or hearts and you can all play together 4 people at a time and feel as though you are interacting together. I spend nearly 90 percent of my life on the water these days and only hit land during the holiday season. I am sure not able to see family like normal. Mom and dad have already had the covid and yes it was bad for them. I have been able to spend time with them and also with my daughter and grandson child. I truly hope you find a way to interact with your loved ones. Good luck and God bless!

Super spreader!
I know it's a political site but can we leave Christmas alone. I care for my fellow man. You may not believe it but I truly want good things for all men and women. Please try and capture Christmas spirit on this post. Let's show a little love for our neighbors at least here! Yall just spread love in this post and I swear I will be on best behavior on every thread till Christmas is over. No calling people idiots nor cussing best behavior! One safe place to just be an American nothing else.
We really are all one. So many people turning out to feed and clothe the less fortunate. Put aside our own heartaches and worries to give to others to help.

My neighborhood becomes one big family as they helped those in need during the many tornadoes we had here last year. And now during the shut down.
God bless you Maryanne. Wonderful work you are doing! Thank you for posting. I am very sorry to hear of your tornadoes I truly hope your area and your lives return to normal soon. Would love some of your friends involved to post on here I am desperately trying to create some unity here and the more that join the better! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

It's hard to remember that it even is Christmas this year.

I know buddy. I know! Just know I am here for you. I care! You get to feeling bad! Drop me a line. As long as I am not sleeping I will respond in a couple of hours. I am sure there others on here that will have a rough hilliday season. I know this is sort of a fight club but hopefully we can lean on each other during this crazy trippy thing we are going through. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

• Thanks
Familes who depend on small businesses for thier livelihood may be a lil stressed this year.......for progressive science/lies

One of the ways I deal with this crap is to find that thing that is right in the world! I would like to share the morning view from my office in the morning. When things get rough I picture this in my head and think some where in the world some one is looking at something similar and loving it. This gives me strength!
Familes who depend on small businesses for thier livelihood may be a lil stressed this year.......for progressive science/lies
Just merry Christmas here buddy. We can chat about that elsewhere. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Attachments

• 20190602_203052.jpg
    20190602_203052.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 22
I am not angry with you for the politics here hard habit to break. I broke promise and used cuss wird with out even realizing it. Wow habits are hard to break. I will endeavor to do better

I am not angry with you for the politics here hard habit to break. I broke promise and used cuss wird with out even realizing it. Wow habits are hard to break. I will endeavor to do better

Santa is a white supremacist who reinforces systemic racism so we're getting swag anyway....cause white privilege,...

xjcn fnf.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! Keep altruism in heart year round.

I can't be with my family this year, but I look forward to that hopefully changing very soon.

Super spreader!

God bless you Maryanne. Wonderful work you are doing! Thank you for posting. I am very sorry to hear of your tornadoes I truly hope your area and your lives return to normal soon. Would love some of your friends involved to post on here I am desperately trying to create some unity here and the more that join the better! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

No, I am not doing nearly as much as I used to. Many others deserve the credit, not me.. My family has always been involved in neighborhood projects, Volunteer Fire Department, school. As times changed so did my volunteering. School, Church, Poll Worker, wherever there was a need.

But I have never done one teeny bit as much as the dedicated workers. So do not give me credit.

The tornadoes cut a 20 mile swath, took out whole neighborhoods. I was spared. Went a half mile from me. I watched able bodied Church members go out every day to help. That is what our Country is all about, not what we see on TV.

Forum List

Back