🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well, You can Throw out 1st/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for Freddie Gray

You feral white chimps missed "Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van was unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

Read more: UPDATE Law enforcement sources say Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van WJLA.com
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook
Come on Jake, you know you're not going to convince these folk.
Hell, despite the video evidence they still claim that Walter Scott deserved to be shot eight times in the back.
The very fact that they were stopped by the cops means that they deserved too die...circumstances be damned.
No one has ever said Walter Scott deserved to be shot at all. That's why the cop that shot him has been arrested and will stand trial.

Liberals are always wrong, of course, but as to these race cases, it's like they insist on being wrong.

Duke Lacrosse, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, and Freddie Gray. They were dead wrong each time. The only problem is they don't care about the facts. they will take out a full city block just to push the false narrative. It will only be a matter of time before they start pushing for the DOJ to press civil rights charges which will fail too.

Tell me something, isn't it a miscarriage of justice if the DOJ is launching faux investigations for no other reason than to keep the thugs from rioting?

I am never concerned about converting white feral chimps, for they are no different than any feral chimps in the human race. The point is always to expose their feralness.

Publius, you are a scaredy cat white feral chimps, so what I expect of your ilk is to where depends and have lots of hankies.

Publius, you are a scaredy cat white feral chimps, so what I expect of your ilk is to where depends and have lots of hankies.

Shall I correct the spelling, tense, and sentence structure of the above or are you going to do it on your own?

I am never concerned about converting white feral chimps, for they are no different than any feral chimps in the human race. The point is always to expose their feralness.
There are no such things as White feral chimps. Only blacks.

You feral white chimps missed "Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van was unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

Read more: UPDATE Law enforcement sources say Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van WJLA.com
Hell, despite the video evidence they still claim that Walter Scott deserved to be shot eight times in the back.
The very fact that they were stopped by the cops means that they deserved too die...circumstances be damned.
Walter Scott was a threat to society and had to be put down.

No one has ever said Walter Scott deserved to be shot at all. That's why the cop that shot him has been arrested and will stand trial.
I beg to differ
"Scott had been jailed repeatedly for failing to pay child support."

Oh great, so he runs from the cop because he doesn't want to be arrested for failing to pay child support, yet he was all set to buy a late model Mercedes. Typical negro absentee father. This shooting was justified.

Liberals are always wrong, of course, but as to these race cases, it's like they insist on being wrong.

Duke Lacrosse, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, and Freddie Gray. They were dead wrong each time. The only problem is they don't care about the facts. they will take out a full city block just to push the false narrative. It will only be a matter of time before they start pushing for the DOJ to press civil rights charges which will fail too.

Tell me something, isn't it a miscarriage of justice if the DOJ is launching faux investigations for no other reason than to keep the thugs from rioting?
The DOJ in this evil regime doesn't care how many fake investigations it starts. It won't take it as far as fake prosecutions.

Wanton disregard is a very serious accusation that indicates a person behaved extremely recklessly. Wanton disregard is not malicious, but it is more serious than carelessness. Wanton disregard can be used as evidence of gross negligence, and no matter the final criminal disposition, the officers involved will pay, as will the agency and the city and county of Baltimore.

Take race out of the issue, and put your child, sibling or parent in the hands of the officers as seen in the video. That alone is probative evidence that the officers acted extremely recklessly.

As someone who supervised a unit charged with investigating allegations of misconduct by peace officers, it is my opinion, based on the evidence in the video, that all the officers involved should be fired, and that an offer to the family of compensation ought to occur ASAP along with an apology. This is a multi-million dollar judgement - and any such settlement by the government and its agencies, ought not provide the officers involved a shield protecting them from any future civil action/judgement.

Well, you can throw out 1st Degree/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for the death of Freddie Gray

See Here>> Freddie Gray Suffered Catastrophic Injury When He Slammed Into Back of Police Van Breaking His Neck Report Video TheBlaze.com

The ONLY possible charge now is "involuntary manslaughter."

Two categories Apply with respect to involuntary manslaughter. Maryland Involuntary Manslaughter Law

Maximum sentence for Gross Negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-209

Maximum sentence for criminal negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-210

I doubt either will be uphold by a jury since he was slamming himself inside the vehicle and the other person transported likely had no injuries at all.

Get out your popcorn boys, THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER RIOT ON TV!!! :party:
Yep.

I don't see either of those charges since Gray's death was not a homicide. It was not caused by another. The only possible verdict is death by misadventure.

Depending on the testimony of the other arrestee, they will probably not be found guilty of anything at all.

Which is why the race-merchants chose this case. If nobody is charged .....because no crime was committed..They get another riot out of it, as planned.

Wanton disregard is a very serious accusation that indicates a person behaved extremely recklessly. Wanton disregard is not malicious, but it is more serious than carelessness. Wanton disregard can be used as evidence of gross negligence, and no matter the final criminal disposition, the officers involved will pay, as will the agency and the city and county of Baltimore.

Take race out of the issue, and put your child, sibling or parent in the hands of the officers as seen in the video. That alone is probative evidence that the officers acted extremely recklessly.

As someone who supervised a unit charged with investigating allegations of misconduct by peace officers, it is my opinion, based on the evidence in the video, that all the officers involved should be fired, and that an offer to the family of compensation ought to occur ASAP along with an apology. This is a multi-million dollar judgement - and any such settlement by the government and its agencies, ought not provide the officers involved a shield protecting them from any future civil action/judgement.

Freddie Gray basically did what this guy does in 0:15 of this video.

We will see what else comes out. But I don't think anyone is going to prison over the death of Gray. If they do it wont be for a long time.

Well, you can throw out 1st Degree/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for the death of Freddie Gray

See Here>> Freddie Gray Suffered Catastrophic Injury When He Slammed Into Back of Police Van Breaking His Neck Report Video TheBlaze.com

Two categories Apply with respect to involuntary manslaughter. Maryland Involuntary Manslaughter Law

Maximum sentence for Gross Negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-209

Maximum sentence for criminal negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-210

I doubt either will be uphold by a jury since he was slamming himself inside the vehicle and the other person transported likely had no injuries at all.

Yep.

I don't see either of those charges since Gray's death was not a homicide. It was not caused by another. The only possible verdict is death by misadventure.

Depending on the testimony of the other arrestee, they will probably not be found guilty of anything at all.

Which is why the race-merchants chose this case. If nobody is charged .....because no crime was committed..They get another riot out of it, as planned.

You're as dumb and as evil a crusaderfrank.

Yep.

There's nothing like the sweet smell of righteous indignation induced self proclaimed victimhood blowing up in their entitled faces. Should be fun to watch anyway.

There are no such things as White feral chimps. Only blacks.
You are a feral chimp, little buddy, who often runs around on all fours. Yep, there is footage of you on the net playing with the other chimps.

Yep.

You're as dumb and as evil a crusaderfrank.

Oh they will use the result of the trial to riot .. .. .. after they come up with some ridiculous conspiracy theory of how the police and the prosecutor covered everything up.

The DOJ in this evil regime doesn't care how many fake investigations it starts. It won't take it as far as fake prosecutions.

Yes, it seems like every investigation of this type was done solely to keep the thugs at bay.

Freddie Gray basically did what this guy does in 0:15 of this video.

We will see what else comes out. But I don't think anyone is going to prison over the death of Gray. If they do it wont be for a long time.

I made no judgment on the criminal matter, people don't go to jail/prison based on a civil judgment. I thought everyone knew that, Beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard for a criminal matter, the preponderance of the evidence is sufficient in a civil one. Do you understand, now, or should I dumb it down for you?

Forum List

Back