🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well, You can Throw out 1st/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for Freddie Gray

Possibly, but it's clear that blacks in the Democrat party, including the president, are teaching young blacks to resent authority and set themselves up for clashes with the police.

Anyone with half a brain can see the primary purpose of this is to cause conflict:

Black disregards the law because of his attitude
Cops spots black guy breaking the law
Cops question black guy
Black guy mouths off to said police officers
Cops tell him to STFU
Black guy becomes either violent or takes off running
Cops pursue suspect
Cops grab suspect and suspect resists
Suspect is either beaten or killed
Al Sharpton claims police harassment.
CNN covers it 24/7

Many of the folks that were out in the streets of Baltimore after curfew were asked why they were still there. The answers were universal. They felt it was an insult to have to obey authority figures. We have a president setting an example for them. He's saying, fuck the constitution. Blacks are saying fuck the police.

This is why their complaints are Bullshit. They just refuse to do what they are told.

Thanks Mr President

"Possibly, but it's clear"? LOL

Followed by a simple effort to lump all people of African ancestry as anarchists, notwithstanding the fact that too many young black men have been killed by law enforcement for crimes or behaviors not amounting to a capital crime.

There is something wrong here folks, and it is not simple or easily understood. I'll toss out some things that need to be part of a discussion seeking to mitigate violence in America:
  • Education
  • Jobs
  • Guns
  • Racism
  • Politics
  • The Press

Education and jobs are worthless if you grow up with a major league chip on your shoulders.

Nobody wants hire a punk who can't get along with anyone besides other punks.

Without education and jobs what is to prevent someone from having a chip on their shoulder?

I've advocated many times that The Congress pass a law requiring two years of universal community service by all citizens between the age of 16 and 35. A way out of the hood, and a way out of the Ivy League, for those who need a perspective and for all citizens to pay back the benefits of living in the United States.

Universal community service.....like Mormons?

Like joining the military?

Dude.......you can't make some stinky butt unedgumicated drug addict learn shit he don't want to learn. Nobody will hire this same individual. They have no direction and no future. Now who's fault is that???

Could it be a pervasive negative attitude that permeates every facet of black society? Could it be decades of negativity and grievance mentality? Could it be a lack of work ethic? Could it be constant and repeated bad examples provided by their so-called black leaders? Examples even our president has provided them with?
2 years military or Peace Corps sounds good to me.

Or Vista - I'd prefer service to America before the Peace Corps.

Yet another case where every cogent American knows pretty much what happened, but have to pretend we dont.

The cops drove around like maniacs, with the purpose of banging up the detainee, indirectly. It happens regularly. Cops can say truthfully that they never laid a hand on the guy, and don't know exactly how he came to be so banged up. Shit happens. It is a former of intentional homicide.

Possibly, but it's clear that blacks in the Democrat party, including the president, are teaching young blacks to resent authority and set themselves up for clashes with the police.

Anyone with half a brain can see the primary purpose of this is to cause conflict:

Cops question black guy
Cops tell him to STFU
Cops pursue suspect
CNN covers it 24/7

Many of the folks that were out in the streets of Baltimore after curfew were asked why they were still there. The answers were universal. They felt it was an insult to have to obey authority figures. We have a president setting an example for them. He's saying, fuck the constitution. Blacks are saying fuck the police.

This is why their complaints are Bullshit. They just refuse to do what they are told.

Thanks Mr President

Followed by a simple effort to lump all people of African ancestry as anarchists, notwithstanding the fact that too many young black men have been killed by law enforcement for crimes or behaviors not amounting to a capital crime.

There is something wrong here folks, and it is not simple or easily understood. I'll toss out some things that need to be part of a discussion seeking to mitigate violence in America:
  • Education
  • Jobs
  • Guns
  • Racism
  • Politics
  • The Press

Education and jobs are worthless if you grow up with a major league chip on your shoulders.

Without education and jobs what is to prevent someone from having a chip on their shoulder?

I've advocated many times that The Congress pass a law requiring two years of universal community service by all citizens between the age of 16 and 35. A way out of the hood, and a way out of the Ivy League, for those who need a perspective and for all citizens to pay back the benefits of living in the United States.

Dude.......you can't make some stinky butt unedgumicated drug addict learn shit he don't want to learn. Nobody will hire this same individual. They have no direction and no future. Now who's fault is that???

Could it be a pervasive negative attitude that permeates every facet of black society? Could it be decades of negativity and grievance mentality? Could it be a lack of work ethic? Could it be constant and repeated bad examples provided by their so-called black leaders? Examples even our president has provided them with?

I know you won't/can't understand, but people like you are a major part of the problem.

Cops question black guy
Cops tell him to STFU
Cops pursue suspect
CNN covers it 24/7

Thanks Mr President

• Education
  • Jobs
  • Guns
  • Racism
  • Politics
  • The Press

I know you won't/can't understand, but people like you are a major part of the problem.

Actually....without people like you...The problem wouldn't even exist.:muahaha:

I am never concerned about converting white feral chimps, for they are no different than any feral chimps in the human race. The point is always to expose their feralness.
There are no such things as White feral chimps. Only blacks.
Pasadena Sub Rosa WHITE ILLEGITIMACY RATES SKYROCKETING

Charles Murray, one of your often cited heroes, has finally done something worthwhile. He has uncovered the true picture of White promiscuity and the subsequent feral White savages who haunt the Internet voicing racist epithets everywhere. Steve McGarret, if you remove that ape mask you are wearing, there wouldn't be much of a change except, possibly, the hair color. Underneath the fur, the "fair" skin still marks you as a descendant of Neanderthals: The great White ABDOMINAL Snowman!

Well, you can throw out 1st Degree/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for the death of Freddie Gray

See Here>> Freddie Gray Suffered Catastrophic Injury When He Slammed Into Back of Police Van Breaking His Neck Report Video TheBlaze.com

The ONLY possible charge now is "involuntary manslaughter."

Two categories Apply with respect to involuntary manslaughter. Maryland Involuntary Manslaughter Law

Maximum sentence for Gross Negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-209

Maximum sentence for criminal negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-210

I doubt either will be uphold by a jury since he was slamming himself inside the vehicle and the other person transported likely had no injuries at all.

Get out your popcorn boys, THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER RIOT ON TV!!! :party:
Yep.

I don't see either of those charges since Gray's death was not a homicide. It was not caused by another. The only possible verdict is death by misadventure.

Depending on the testimony of the other arrestee, they will probably not be found guilty of anything at all.
That might be why no one has been arrested or charged.

Betcha hadn't made that comment huh?

I am never concerned about converting white feral chimps, for they are no different than any feral chimps in the human race. The point is always to expose their feralness.

At least they're not rioting, burning, and destroying peoples property. These people just believe differently and don't believe in the lying media.

You're the one that needs to wake up on this issue.

You feral white chimps missed "Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van was unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

Read more: UPDATE Law enforcement sources say Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van WJLA.com
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook
Come on Jake, you know you're not going to convince these folk.
Hell, despite the video evidence they still claim that Walter Scott deserved to be shot eight times in the back.
The very fact that they were stopped by the cops means that they deserved too die...circumstances be damned.
Walter Scott was a threat to society and had to be put down.

He was selling cigs. The guy was in trouble quite a few times through his life which is probably a side effect of being a stupid human being.

There are no such things as White feral chimps. Only blacks.

Well, there are some that join gangs and hurt people. There's just a lot more black ones that make up a far larger percentage of that population.

Is anyone hear going to burn someones business down or loot it? All I see is them questioning the leftist race baiting narrative. Believe me, I'd rather be on the side that opposes the kind of violence these fuckers are doing throughout our country. Do you??? If not then you hate civilization and probably should pack and go to Haiti!

At least they're not rioting, burning, and destroying peoples property. These people just believe differently and don't believe in the lying media.

Yes, at times, white ferals do demonstrate and riot, particularly at and after sporting events. That makes no sense, considering I was a jock.

I doubt either will be uphold by a jury since he was slamming himself inside the vehicle and the other person transported likely had no injuries at all.
How do you know "he was slamming himself inside the vehicle?" Maybe the cops were providing another of their infamous "rough rides?"
"The Sun's Doug Donovan and Mark Puente list four people who were injured in police vans, some of whom won civil lawsuits against the city:

"Relatives of Dondi Johnson Sr., who was left a paraplegic after a 2005 police van ride, won a $7.4 million verdict against police officers. A year earlier, Jeffrey Alston was awarded $39 million by a jury after he became paralyzed from the neck down as the result of a van ride. … The most sensational case in Baltimore involved Johnson, a 43-year-old plumber who was arrested for public urination. He was handcuffed and placed in a transport van in good health. He emerged a quadriplegic."
Would cameras inside BPD transport vans stimulate popcorn sales?

Baltimore s rough rides the city has paid out millions to people injured in police vans - Vox

Yes, at times, white ferals do demonstrate and riot, particularly at and after sporting events. That makes no sense, considering I was a jock.

Assuming all sports fans that loot are white is pretty stupid considering the fan base.

Assuming all sports fans that loot are white is pretty stupid considering the fan base.
Considering the vids we see from Europe after ball games and our own students here in the US, I disagree.

Well, you can throw out 1st Degree/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for the death of Freddie Gray

See Here>> Freddie Gray Suffered Catastrophic Injury When He Slammed Into Back of Police Van Breaking His Neck Report Video TheBlaze.com

UPDATE Law enforcement sources say Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van WJLA.com

Breaking Investigation Finds NO EVIDENCE Freddie Gray s Fatal Injuries Caused During Arrest The Gateway Pundit

The ONLY possible charge now is "involuntary manslaughter."

Two categories Apply with respect to involuntary manslaughter. Maryland Involuntary Manslaughter Law

Maximum sentence for Gross Negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-209

Maximum sentence for criminal negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-210

Get out your popcorn boys, THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER RIOT ON TV!!! :party: I hope this trial doesn't conclude amid poor/cold weather like the one in Ferguson did. That riot had at least a few more days of riot juice in it before it prematurely petered out. Lets hope for blue skies and warm weather when this trial ends. Then the full ignorance will be on display.

This is promising news. I support the police 110%. They have a tough job to do and I've seen too many YouTube videos of black resisting arrest. They cause most of their own injuries.

Hey you stupid people, its about a trial...what ever the outcome, its about the family getting their day in court.....now why don't you morons focus on some other non factor subject, like hating on Obama again.....every damned thread here is about blacks and crime...since none of you white folk know blacks, live near blacks could give a rats fuck about blacks, why in the fuck should you care???????

D.L Hugley said it best last night on Real Time with Bill Maher......

HAD GRAY BEEN TREATED LIKE A FUCKIN HUMAN BEING......THESE OFFICERS WOULD HAVE NO CHARGES AND DUDE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY......LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....THAT'S THE FUCKIN PROBLEM WITH THESE FUCKIN COPS...THEY TREAT BLACK MEN LIKE FUCKIN ANIMALS. IF A MF CAN'T BREATH, THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!~!

Forum List

Back