🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well, You can Throw out 1st/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for Freddie Gray

Wanton disregard is a very serious accusation that indicates a person behaved extremely recklessly. Wanton disregard is not malicious, but it is more serious than carelessness. Wanton disregard can be used as evidence of gross negligence, and no matter the final criminal disposition, the officers involved will pay, as will the agency and the city and county of Baltimore.

Take race out of the issue, and put your child, sibling or parent in the hands of the officers as seen in the video. That alone is probative evidence that the officers acted extremely recklessly.

As someone who supervised a unit charged with investigating allegations of misconduct by peace officers, it is my opinion, based on the evidence in the video, that all the officers involved should be fired, and that an offer to the family of compensation ought to occur ASAP along with an apology. This is a multi-million dollar judgement - and any such settlement by the government and its agencies, ought not provide the officers involved a shield protecting them from any future civil action/judgement.

Freddie Gray basically did what this guy does in 0:15 of this video.

We will see what else comes out. But I don't think anyone is going to prison over the death of Gray. If they do it wont be for a long time.

I made no judgment on the criminal matter, people don't go to jail/prison based on a civil judgment. I thought everyone knew that, Beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard for a criminal matter, the preponderance of the evidence is sufficient in a civil one. Do you understand, now, or should I dumb it down for you?

No....I think you already just did.

:stupid:

Well, you can throw out 1st Degree/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for the death of Freddie Gray

See Here>> Freddie Gray Suffered Catastrophic Injury When He Slammed Into Back of Police Van Breaking His Neck Report Video TheBlaze.com

The ONLY possible charge now is "involuntary manslaughter."

Two categories Apply with respect to involuntary manslaughter. Maryland Involuntary Manslaughter Law

Maximum sentence for Gross Negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-209

Maximum sentence for criminal negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-210

I doubt either will be uphold by a jury since he was slamming himself inside the vehicle and the other person transported likely had no injuries at all.

Get out your popcorn boys, THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER RIOT ON TV!!! :party:
Yep.

I don't see either of those charges since Gray's death was not a homicide. It was not caused by another. The only possible verdict is death by misadventure.

Depending on the testimony of the other arrestee, they will probably not be found guilty of anything at all.

Which is why the race-merchants chose this case. If nobody is charged .....because no crime was committed..They get another riot out of it, as planned.

You're as dumb and as evil a crusaderfrank.

Nope.....just straight and to the point. Also I have a long memory and I'm a realist.

Well, you can throw out 1st Degree/2nd Degree Murder & Manslauhter Charges for the death of Freddie Gray

See Here>> Freddie Gray Suffered Catastrophic Injury When He Slammed Into Back of Police Van Breaking His Neck Report Video TheBlaze.com

The ONLY possible charge now is "involuntary manslaughter."

Two categories Apply with respect to involuntary manslaughter. Maryland Involuntary Manslaughter Law

Maximum sentence for Gross Negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-209

Maximum sentence for criminal negligence with a motor vehicle in Maryland: A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both. GAM-Article - Criminal Law Section 2-210

I doubt either will be uphold by a jury since he was slamming himself inside the vehicle and the other person transported likely had no injuries at all.

Get out your popcorn boys, THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER RIOT ON TV!!! :party:
Yep.

I don't see either of those charges since Gray's death was not a homicide. It was not caused by another. The only possible verdict is death by misadventure.

Depending on the testimony of the other arrestee, they will probably not be found guilty of anything at all.

Which is why the race-merchants chose this case. If nobody is charged .....because no crime was committed..They get another riot out of it, as planned.

You're as dumb and as evil a crusaderfrank.

Oh they will use the result of the trial to riot .. .. .. after they come up with some ridiculous conspiracy theory of how the police and the prosecutor covered everything up.
Don't count on there being a trial. At least not a criminal trial.

Yet another case where every cogent American knows pretty much what happened, but have to pretend we dont.

The cops drove around like maniacs, with the purpose of banging up the detainee, indirectly. It happens regularly. Cops can say truthfully that they never laid a hand on the guy, and don't know exactly how he came to be so banged up. Shit happens. It is a former of intentional homicide.

All officers have been completely exonerated. Only the driver is under any suspicion at all.

This is another incidence that will go nowhere.

Is this the guy that had a spinal injury? How'd he get that?
Also, I heard that the van had made an unscheduled stop that was not initially reported.

So charge the cop with what? Illegal parking?

The report is not out yet, and the cops knew about the second stop and had not released it before the riots Monday night. The suspect was fatally injured in the truck. So any white chimp fest is not scheduled yet.

watched some of the coverage on the tube this evening

so many so hopelessly brainwashed by the likes of jackson and sharpton

sad really

i knew it existed but did not know to this extent

I don't think for a minute that the cops are not culpable. They were supposed to have Gray in seat belts sitting in the van. Nothing would have happened to him if they followed protocol. Whether they made him stand so they could watch him fall, beat him up and threw him around or Gray just threw himself into the door himself, none of that could have happened if they had the seat belt on.

They cops will pay as they should. Could be manslaughter depending on the autopsy.

I read a report somewhere that the seatbelt policy had just gone into effect a few days before hand, but I can't find the article now so maybe it was bunk.

First off, there is no such thing as a "preliminary investigation." This information, even if true, this means that Mr Grey was not properly secured and was shackled with his hands behind his back. There would have been no way to protect himself while being purposely bounced around and yes, charges are still pending.

I know that just breaks your little pointy-hooded hearts.

I don't think for a minute that the cops are not culpable. They were supposed to have Gray in seat belts sitting in the van. Nothing would have happened to him if they followed protocol. Whether they made him stand so they could watch him fall, beat him up and threw him around or Gray just threw himself into the door himself, none of that could have happened if they had the seat belt on.

They cops will pay as they should. Could be manslaughter depending on the autopsy.

They were supposed to have Gray in seat belts sitting in the van.

it is a paddy wagon

maybe that is the rule in that state

do you know that for sure

kids dont have to be in seat belts

on a school bus

Yet another case where every cogent American knows pretty much what happened, but have to pretend we dont.

The cops drove around like maniacs, with the purpose of banging up the detainee, indirectly. It happens regularly. Cops can say truthfully that they never laid a hand on the guy, and don't know exactly how he came to be so banged up. Shit happens. It is a former of intentional homicide.

Possibly, but it's clear that blacks in the Democrat party, including the president, are teaching young blacks to resent authority and set themselves up for clashes with the police.

Anyone with half a brain can see the primary purpose of this is to cause conflict:

Black disregards the law because of his attitude
Cops spots black guy breaking the law
Cops question black guy
Black guy mouths off to said police officers
Cops tell him to STFU
Black guy becomes either violent or takes off running
Cops pursue suspect
Cops grab suspect and suspect resists
Suspect is either beaten or killed
Al Sharpton claims police harassment.
CNN covers it 24/7

Many of the folks that were out in the streets of Baltimore after curfew were asked why they were still there. The answers were universal. They felt it was an insult to have to obey authority figures. We have a president setting an example for them. He's saying, fuck the constitution. Blacks are saying fuck the police.

This is why their complaints are Bullshit. They just refuse to do what they are told.

Thanks Mr President

Last edited:
It was also recently determined that there was a FOURTH stop that was not reported by the driver. This information was verified by video and the store owner has further validated the extra, unreported stop.

Police are lying in order to cover something up.

The on-board GPS proves the driver did not exceed any speed limit. Did not make turns using excessive speed. Did not brake or accelerate violently. This is scientific factual evidence. The Pros. already has this evidence. 'Freddy The Freeloader' was attempting to cause his own injuries in order to sue the police. He had recently had neck surgery. The surgeon has already given a sworn deposition to the Pros.. 'Freddy The Freeloader' was told to stay home and heal. Instead he went to his favorite street corner to sell drugs. When he saw the cops watching him he took off running.

Forum List

Back