Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

Monica Lewinsky was indeed young, but at 23, she was a consenting adult. I don't know how Hillary felt about his affair.

Bullshit flag on THAT play!

At 23 Ms. Lewinsky was an infant.

So defined by the very words of Obamacare. Infant she was and infant she remained until age twenty-six (26, liberals).

Romneycare....cough, cough, I mean Obamacare wasn't around then, you big dummy. :biggrin:

Romneycare....cough, cough, I mean Obamacare wasn't around then, you big dummy. :biggrin:

It's OK, I guess if it's cool for Hillary to like molestation of those now legally defined as infants it's OK for private individuals like yo'self go dig it too.

Asswipe, anyone with a clue knows not to belittle someone's physical or mental problem not their fault.

Shitstain....why don't you defend this bitch???

Wheelchair video that insults handicapped people.....and her scumbag past marrying a rich man to get through law school then dumping him as soon as she graduated.

Didn't that guy get a 6 million dollar settlement and then turn around and make sure no one else could?

Her point gets lost because everyone is focused on the wheelchair and how it shows how low class she is.

Well, we're talking about the point here and not one wingnut seems to have anything to say about it.

Might be because they know they can't really defend Abbott.

And of course you can't address the point of the ad either, because ultimately it's right.

And no, it really doesn't insult handicapped people.

Using a wheelchair in an ad attacking someone in a wheelchair is a personal attack and from the start loses the audience.

Only stupid fuck scum like you like the video.

Your bitch is going to lose wasting millions of your fellow scum's money....

Asswipe, anyone with a clue knows not to belittle someone's physical or mental problem not their fault.

Of course. Good thing her ad didn't do that, eh?

Using a wheelchair in an ad attacking someone in a wheelchair is a personal attack and from the start loses the audience.

She told the truth about him, that's what I know. I also know wingnut dickheads like you can't change that so you focus on a few seconds of a wheelchair. Shove your fauxrage up your wingnut ass.

She is a piece of shit like you and she will lose next month, loser.

She told the truth about him, that's what I know. I also know wingnut dickheads like you can't change that so you focus on a few seconds of a wheelchair. Shove your fauxrage up your wingnut ass.

Wheelchair video that insults handicapped people.....and her scumbag past marrying a rich man to get through law school then dumping him as soon as she graduated.

Didn't that guy get a 6 million dollar settlement and then turn around and make sure no one else could?

Her point gets lost because everyone is focused on the wheelchair and how it shows how low class she is.

Well, we're talking about the point here and not one wingnut seems to have anything to say about it.

And of course you can't address the point of the ad either, because ultimately it's right.

Oh Gawd, another irrational nutcase.

So says the overweight, diabetic, drug addict ghetto trash....

Dumbass Texans vote against themselves every time.

Ghetto trash like you on welfare keep voting stupid....

Dumbass Texans vote against themselves every time.

Idiot troll.

That would make you a fatass dumbfuck troll bitch.

Idiot troll.

Yeah, she's gonna lose. But her ad still told the truth, too. Hopefully someone in our so-called liberal media will follow up and ask Abbott about why he's such hypocritical shithead.

And again, that's something a stupid wingnut like you can't defend.

The bitch is going to lose and she has made herself look low class even more than after being caught using an older rich man for his money.

Her future is most likely as a crack whore in Austin....

That would make you a fatass dumbfuck troll bitch.

Idiot troll.

picasion.com_d8d3d343b493cbacc2b7907952cc7a4d.gif

Forum List

Back