Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

Yeah, even the Communists over at CNN (Communist News Network) are calling her a real piece of shit. That's when you know it's all over. When they turn on their Comrades, it's over.

Davis ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe - CNN.com
You must be a Conservative ... your reading skills suck. CNN calls her no such thing in that article.

I saw some of her Comrades on CNN ripping her. Even they now realize she's a piece of shit. She's done. Bye bye.

Yeah, even the Communists over at CNN (Communist News Network) are calling her a real piece of shit. That's when you know it's all over. When they turn on their Comrades, it's over.

You must be a Conservative ... your reading skills suck. CNN calls her no such thing in that article.

I saw some of her Comrades on CNN ripping her. Even they now realize she's a piece of shit. She's done. Bye bye.

And still, no one can defend Abbott's hypocrisy, or how he railroaded other amputees and a rape victim.

And still, no one can defend Abbott's hypocrisy, or how he railroaded other amputees and a rape victim.

Stickin with Wendy ay? Come on man!

What would you expect from this woman who's claim to fame is standing up for late term abortions (for the killing of ones child up to birth) for the women in this country

Contrary to known reality.

Like most Texans, Sen. Davis opposes late-term abortions except when the life or health of the mother is endangered, in cases of rape or incest or in the case of severe and irreversible fetal abnormalities....

"You know, the Supreme Court has made that decision. And it’s one of the protected liberties under our Constitution. And I respect the constitutional protections that are in place today."

The Supreme Court’s 1973 landmark decision in Roe v Wade struck down a Texas law that banned all abortions except those performed to save the mother’s life.

The justices ruled then that states can’t restrict or ban abortions in the first trimester (roughly three months or the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy). Their ruling said, though, that states can make laws governing abortions in the second trimester if the laws are "reasonably related" to the woman’s health. After the point at which fetuses attain "viability," meaning they can survive outside the womb, states can limit or ban abortions unless the woman’s life is in danger, the court held.

So in her response in Washington, Davis signaled that she both accepts letting states limit abortions after the first trimester and limit or ban abortions after fetuses are viable, unless the mother’s life is at risk.

Davis opposes late-term abortions with certain exceptions PolitiFact Texas

Washington (CNN) -- Wendy Davis is attacking her partially paralyzed Republican opponent Greg Abbott in the Texas governor's race -- with an ad that features an empty wheelchair.

"A tree fell on Greg Abbott. He sued and got millions. Since then, he's spent his career working against other victims," a narrator says of the wheelchair-bound Abbott.

Wow, sinking to the lowest. I'm sure she offending many paralyzed people with this trash!
What's offensive?

Are people in wheelchairs immune from criticism?

You haven't shown me a reason of why I shouldn't. As I said before, a photo of an empty wheelchair is far less offensive than Abbott railroading other amputees and a rape victim.

And you don't seem to be able to dispute that.

What would you expect from this woman who's claim to fame is standing up for late term abortions (for the killing of ones child up to birth) for the women in this country

Like most Texans, Sen. Davis opposes late-term abortions except when the life or health of the mother is endangered, in cases of rape or incest or in the case of severe and irreversible fetal abnormalities....

"You know, the Supreme Court has made that decision. And it’s one of the protected liberties under our Constitution. And I respect the constitutional protections that are in place today."

The Supreme Court’s 1973 landmark decision in Roe v Wade struck down a Texas law that banned all abortions except those performed to save the mother’s life.

The justices ruled then that states can’t restrict or ban abortions in the first trimester (roughly three months or the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy). Their ruling said, though, that states can make laws governing abortions in the second trimester if the laws are "reasonably related" to the woman’s health. After the point at which fetuses attain "viability," meaning they can survive outside the womb, states can limit or ban abortions unless the woman’s life is in danger, the court held.

So in her response in Washington, Davis signaled that she both accepts letting states limit abortions after the first trimester and limit or ban abortions after fetuses are viable, unless the mother’s life is at risk.

Let the irrational little twit suck on that for a while. LOL!

You haven't shown me a reason of why I shouldn't. As I said before, a photo of an empty wheelchair is far less offensive than Abbott railroading other amputees and a rape victim.

She's scum. But hey, go on defending her. That's on you. She is done though.

She's scum. But hey, go on defending her. That's on you. She is done though.

Oh, I will. But thanks for playing and showing that you know nothing.

Washington (CNN) -- Wendy Davis is attacking her partially paralyzed Republican opponent Greg Abbott in the Texas governor's race -- with an ad that features an empty wheelchair.

"A tree fell on Greg Abbott. He sued and got millions. Since then, he's spent his career working against other victims," a narrator says of the wheelchair-bound Abbott.

Wow, sinking to the lowest. I'm sure she offending many paralyzed people with this trash!
What's offensive?

Seems you inte3ntionally missed the point.

People in wheelchairs are not immune to criticism.

Being identified as people in wheelchairs is the discussion.

How is it any less offensive than identifying a candidate by his/her cleft palate?

Or do you believe it is appropriate to identify people by their scars, missing limbs, birth defects, etc?

Let the irrational little twit suck on that for a while. LOL!

Like all Echo-chambermaids, she seems to have developed an immunity to truth and facts and stuff.......and will probably double down.....

Perhaps you are correct.

Byu

So I must believe it is an educated guess when I say you would NEVER support Hillary Clinton for President.

Or are you one of those that have no idea of who SHE represented when she was a young attorney?

What's offensive?

Seems you inte3ntionally missed the point.

People in wheelchairs are not immune to criticism.

Being identified as people in wheelchairs is the discussion.

How is it any less offensive than identifying a candidate by his/her cleft palate?

Or do you believe it is appropriate to identify people by their scars, missing limbs, birth defects, etc?

Were you offended when Abbott used himself in a wheelchair in some of his ads?

The ad was about his lawsuit after the accident that landed him in the wheelchair and the fact that he won a large financial settlement. Now he uses his position to help deny others the same benefit.

Gosh I never knew Republican were so sensitive. Hahaha just kidding, they'll be super-hyper-sensitive if it helps fill the base with hate.

Perhaps you are correct.

Byu

So I must believe it is an educated guess when I say you would NEVER support Hillary Clinton for President.

Or are you one of those that have no idea of who SHE represented when she was a young attorney?

I prefer Bernie Sanders.

Okay, shoot. Who did Hillary defend? You're not going to repeat the lie that she defended one of the Black Panthers, are you?

how he became disabled and if he received a settlement, IS NO ONES BUSINESS. the ad is dirty, classless and low down disgusting

What he did to other disabled people is our business. And that's the whole point of the ad, and the point you and other NeoClowns are not wanting to discuss. It's a common Republican theme, "I got mine, fuck you and yours."
We don't know all the details. Talk about the issues....if you can.

If you gave a shit about the details, you would have already researched them.

(NYT) Mr. Abbott fought to block a woman with an amputated leg from suing the state; sided with a hospital that failed to stop a dangerous surgeon; and, while serving as a Texas Supreme Court justice, ruled against a rape victim who sued a vacuum cleaner company for failing to do a background check on an employee she accused of assaulting her.

Crooks and liars--Thanks to the efforts of Greg Abbott, if a ten year old child has the wrong leg amputated by a drug addicted doctor, the most that child can recover for a lifetime is $250,000. That’s what Greg Aboott says a leg is worth to a child. Unless, of course, it’s Greg Abbott’s leg.

Here's something to get you started on your research.

In the Dec. 31, 1998, majority opinion written by Justice Raul Gonzalez, the court agreed with the Austin-based 3rd Court of Appeals that a mandate by Kirby, the manufacturer, that its vacuum cleaners be sold only through home demonstrations gave the company a role to play in who got hired to do door-to-door sales even though a company agreement with its distributors said otherwise.

"We hold that the company does owe such a duty," the court said. Specifically, the court said that "because Kirby required in-home demonstrations, the company exercised sufficient control over the sale of its products to end-users to justify imposing a duty of reasonable care in selecting the persons who performed the demonstrations."

Kirby had argued its arrangements with vacuum cleaner distributors explicitly said the company shall exercise no control over the selection of individual salespeople. Kirby’s contracts specified: "The full cost and responsibility for recruiting, hiring, firing, terminating and compensating independent contractors and employees of distributor shall be borne by distributor."

Abbott’s dissent to the court’s ruling, joined by Justice Priscilla Owen, said Kirby retained control over where the sales work was to be performed -- but not over who was to do that work. "Failure to require background checks of potential dealers relates to who is a dealer, not where the dealer works," Abbott wrote. "As a result, the requisite relation between the control retained and the alleged injury is missing. Because the Court holds to the contrary, I dissent."

Abbott summed up: "In essence, the Court rewrites Kirby’s Distributor Agreement and Independent Dealer Agreement to require Kirby to assume control over dealer selection. Because the injury is not related to the control retained by Kirby," Abbott closed, "...Kirby owed no duty to" the woman "under the circumstances of this case."

Our emails to the Abbott campaign did not yield responses, but Amelia Chasse of his campaign said in a statement sent to reporters including the Austin American-Statesman’s Jonathan Tilove that Abbott’s dissent still "left intact the liability against the sex offender and his employer." That is, the question in the Supreme Court case concerned only Kirby’s responsibility and did not affect the liability of anyone else in the case.

Kirby held responsible for salesman s actions Amarillo.com Amarillo Globe-News
The New York Slimes. Divide and conquer. Not working. Better luck next time.

Dingbat, the NYT didn't say if Wendy's allegations were true or false. Now, go do your own fucking homework.
Lying leftist trash.

Forum List

Back