Wendy Davis is the liberals' answer to Christine O'Donnell

Amelia has been reduced to troll threads. :lol:

So sad to see it, hon.

So sad to see it, hon.

I think it's a great thread and most timely. To think that Wendy "I love abortion" Davis out there as the champion of the "let's kill it in the womb crowd" what more could we ask for.

You "go girl". "kill it in the womb" let it rip Wendy.

YAYAYAYAY!!!!! Liberals. Here's your champion.

So sad to see it, hon.

I think it's a great thread and most timely. To think that Wendy "I love abortion" Davis out there as the champion of the "let's kill it in the womb crowd" what more could we ask for.

^^^ Sunday Mimosas

So sad to see it, hon.

Oh, that's not her problem at all. That would keep her a viable contender.

It's her personal history issues, and craziness with the media, and now she's suddenly a fan of open carry.

Davis is quickly learning being the darling of MSNBC does not carry as much weight as she thought.

So sad to see it, hon.

^^^ Sunday Mimosas

Oh give me a break. You know why my heart hurts? We have not had one champion of lets head off abortion. Lets stop blowing babies up in a womb and vacu sucking them out.

I'd pay good money for birth control pills free, condoms for free, anything and everything to stop and prevent abortion. I am not alone. I am not alone.

She'll ride the wave for as long as she can...that's America.:thup:

^^^ Sunday Mimosas

Oh give me a break. You know why my heart hurts? We have not had one champion of lets head off abortion. Lets stop blowing babies up in a womb and vacu sucking them out.

I'd pay good money for birth control pills free, condoms for free, anything and everything to stop and prevent abortion. I am not alone. I am not alone.

But that's not the Dems' issue. We can't expect a Dem to have a platform which would please rightwingers. As far as the Democratic nomination for governor went, if Davis had just stuck with her abortion mantra that would have been fine.

If she had proudly embraced her F rating from the NRA that would have been fine.

But she's showing she's not ready for prime time in so many ways.

Rightwing attempts at equivalencies are so humorous

Forum List

Back