Wendy Davis is the liberals' answer to Christine O'Donnell

It's her personal history issues, and craziness with the media, and now she's suddenly a fan of open carry.

She said she was 19 when she was really 21. She said she lived as a single mother in a trailer. She did live in a trailer as a single mother.

And now she supports open carry in a red state that supports open carry.

ZOMG!! She's done! She's just like Christine O'Donnell!

:lol:

Get back to me when she says that separation of church and state isn't in the Constitution or when she stars in a political commercial denying that she's a witch.

I think it's a great thread and most timely. To think that Wendy "I love abortion" Davis out there as the champion of the "let's kill it in the womb crowd" what more could we ask for.

You "go girl". "kill it in the womb" let it rip Wendy.

YAYAYAYAY!!!!! Liberals. Here's your champion.
^^^ Sunday Mimosas

Oh give me a break. You know why my heart hurts? We have not had one champion of lets head off abortion. Lets stop blowing babies up in a womb and vacu sucking them out.

I'd pay good money for birth control pills free, condoms for free, anything and everything to stop and prevent abortion. I am not alone. I am not alone.

Are you seriously going to make me cut and paste all the times Hillary Clinton has talked about making abortion "safe, legal, and rare"?

It's her personal history issues, and craziness with the media, and now she's suddenly a fan of open carry.

She said she was 19 when she was really 21. She said she lived as a single mother in a trailer. She did live in a trailer as a single mother.

Get back to me when she says that separation of church and state isn't in the Constitution or when she stars in a political commercial denying that she's a witch.
19 or 21 was not a big deal yeah she lived in a trailer but made out like she lived there for years instead of just a few months slightly bigger deal than the age issue but not much however leaving out the fact when she was working her way through law school she had a husband who paid for two years of that and paid off her loans is a big deal. That puts her story about being a single mother putting herself through school and raising her kids in a very different light it was also the part of her embellished resume you chose not to mention as for open carry how big that is depends on if she has always supported it or did so only when she got heat over her resume issues.

Wendy Davis is the liberals' answer to Christine O'Donnell

Amelia has been reduced to troll threads. :lol:

So sad to see it, hon.

Funny, but not sad. Amelia's posts are pixelated methane and I'm being kind.
I don't think Christine O'Donnell has ever stood for anything much less stood for 11 hours to filibuster a law that affects millions of women and their privacy.

I don't think O'Donnell went to Harvard, either. But she did go on Bill Maher's show many years ago and made the argument that evolution is a myth because monkeys haven't changed that much. Yes, she actually said that. Amelia, see if Wendy Davis says shit like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNQmovTSyW0]Christine O'Donnell on evolution - YouTube[/ame]

19 or 21 was not a big deal yeah she lived in a trailer but made out like she lived there for years instead of just a few months slightly bigger deal than the age issue but not much however leaving out the fact when she was working her way through law school she had a husband who paid for two years of that and paid off her loans is a big deal. That puts her story about being a single mother putting herself through school and raising her kids in a very different light it was also the part of her embellished resume you chose not to mention as for open carry how big that is depends on if she has always supported it or did so only when she got heat over her resume issues.

This is what the far right has blown out of proportion:

"""""Before she was a politician, Davis said she was a 19-year-old single mom struggling to put food on the table for her daughter. (She married her first husband, Frank Underwood, at 18 and divorced a year later.)

In Davis' interview with Shriver, the pair visit the mobile home park she and her daughter, Amber, once called home -- a place the Senate Democrat says she's "tried really hard not to put in the rear view mirror."

“I knew I was poor because of the struggles that I and my young daughter, Amber, were experiencing," Davis said of the time. "I was having a really hard time making ends meet, paying for my childcare, paying for a car payment, and making sure that I kept the lights turned on. Sometimes, it didn’t happen.”"""""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/wendy-davis-_n_4604591.html

Hey SMF, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;" That's all that's in the Constitution, nothing about States and religion. Now where in that statement is anything about a "wall of separation"?
Where in that statement is anything prohibiting a State from posting the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? Actually, the Tenth Amendment confines the religion clause to the Congress making Laws, nothing more!
You goddamn, bottom feeding, shit eating, scum sucking Left Wingers have skewed the Constitution into saying things that are not in it and meaning things the Framers of the Constitution never meant! They had prayer meetings in the Capital, for Christ sake!
Oh, and the separation of church and state is not in the Constitution, dumbfuck!!

It's time to use the Second Amendment for what it was intended!

Last edited:

This is what the far right has blown out of proportion:

"""""Before she was a politician, Davis said she was a 19-year-old single mom struggling to put food on the table for her daughter. (She married her first husband, Frank Underwood, at 18 and divorced a year later.)

In Davis' interview with Shriver, the pair visit the mobile home park she and her daughter, Amber, once called home -- a place the Senate Democrat says she's "tried really hard not to put in the rear view mirror."

“I knew I was poor because of the struggles that I and my young daughter, Amber, were experiencing," Davis said of the time. "I was having a really hard time making ends meet, paying for my childcare, paying for a car payment, and making sure that I kept the lights turned on. Sometimes, it didn’t happen.”"""""

Wendy Davis Recalls Her Struggle 'Making Ends Meet' As A Teen Mom

Much like the previous poster I responded to on this you ignored the key part of her claim that she put herself through law school while raising her daughter as a single parent as has been established that was not exactly accurate now was it?

Hey SMF, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;" That's all that's in the Constitution, nothing about States and religion. Now where in that statement is anything about a "wall of separation"?
Where in that statement is anything prohibiting a State from posting the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? Actually, the Tenth Amendment confines the religion clause to the Congress making Laws, nothing more!
You goddamn, bottom feeding, shit eating, scum sucking Left Wingers have skewed the Constitution into saying things that are not in it and meaning things the Framers of the Constitution never meant! They had prayer meetings in the Capital, for Christ sake!
Oh, and the separation of church and state is not in the Constitution, dumbfuck!!

It's time to use the Second Amendment for what it was intended!

Actually it is, shit stain aka [MENTION=27234]natstew[/MENTION]. Go exercise the 2nd amendment in your mouth.

Wendy Davis is perfect Liberal for New England, New York, DC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, or Seattle. For Texas, perhaps the citizens of Austin will elect her Mayor. But, she is way too liberal for statewide office in Texas.

Forum List

Back