We're all fucked now.

Donald doubled down on stupid with the Bannon hiring.

He will be below 35% shortly after Labor Day.

Trump receives first classified intelligence briefing

How long before we get one of these "I can't tell you what they said, but if I could tell you, it would be along the lines of...."

You have to believe the Secret Service and the Justice Department laid out in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if he says the wrong thing. It doesn't matter if he doesn't live in reality, he's going to have to keep his big face hole shut. And I'd imagine they also warned him about treason laws re sharing ANY information with other countries like Russia.

Republicans this is where you've taken American elections. We now have to worry about your candidate handing over US secrets to Russia.

How long before we get one of these "I can't tell you what they said, but if I could tell you, it would be along the lines of...."

Trump's comments about the people giving it were far more telling;

But Trump, in an interview that aired just hours before the briefing, suggested he would be skeptical of its contents when he was asked if he trusted the nation's intelligence materials.

"Not so much from the people that have been doing it for our country," Trump told Fox News. "I mean, look what's happened over the last 10 years...it's been catastrophic."

Thank goodness Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals!

You have to believe the Secret Service and the Justice Department laid out in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if he says the wrong thing. It doesn't matter if he doesn't live in reality, he's going to have to keep his big face hole shut. And I'd imagine they also warned him about treason laws re sharing ANY information with other countries like Russia.

Republicans this is where you've taken American elections. We now have to worry about your candidate handing over US secrets to Russia.
Blow it out your ass idiot.

The first thing they briefed Trump on was he could not, under any circumstances, have his own private server to send e-mails to his friends and staff.

Really? The Russians would be like, "Yeah, we already know. Hillary's server told us."

This is where the COMPLETE & TOTAL disconnect from reality rears it's ugly head. You'd think with all the shit Hillary has been through regarding this very issue the board hacks would be smart enough to keep their own mouths shut so as to not expose their total hypocrisy.

This is where the COMPLETE & TOTAL disconnect from reality rears it's ugly head. You'd think with all the shit Hillary has been through regarding this very issue the board hacks would be smart enough to keep their own mouths shut so as to not expose their total hypocrisy.

When did Hillary publicly shit on US intelligence services, brag about watching 'Top Secret' Iranian videos at a rally, or insist that she knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Just quote her for us.

The real story is what is used to create another anti-Trump thread: A regular proceeding.

Yeah, because every candidate shits on US intelligence organizations, right?

Oh, wait. That was just Trump.
Trump will see that most infos gathered by intel was reliable but not policy making. He will hopefully change that.

Thankfully, he'll be taking a long vacation in November. So its nothing he has to worry his pretty orange head about.

When did Hillary publicly shit on US intelligence services, brag about watching 'Top Secret' Iranian videos at a rally, or insist that she knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Just quote her for us.

""A revealing light on how we got here has now been shone by a recently declassified secret US intelligence report, written in August 2012, which uncannily predicts – and effectively welcomes – the prospect of a “Salafist principality” in eastern Syria and an al-Qaida-controlled Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. In stark contrast to western claims at the time, the Defense Intelligence Agency document identifies al-Qaida in Iraq (which became Isis) and fellow Salafists as the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria” – and states that “western countries, the Gulf states and Turkey” were supporting the opposition’s efforts to take control of eastern Syria.""
Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq | Seumas Milne

Just quote her for us.
None of that shit has anything to do with national security briefings.

Are you fucking retarded or what?

Forum List

Back