We're all fucked now.

This is where the COMPLETE & TOTAL disconnect from reality rears it's ugly head. You'd think with all the shit Hillary has been through regarding this very issue the board hacks would be smart enough to keep their own mouths shut so as to not expose their total hypocrisy.

You're hilarious. I'm not a Hillary supporter. Your guy Trump sends his daughter on vacation with Putin's mistress. He openly admires Putin. He invites the Russians to hack United States servers.

But keep up the false equivalency. Doesn't make you look fucking clueless at all.

This is where the COMPLETE & TOTAL disconnect from reality rears it's ugly head. You'd think with all the shit Hillary has been through regarding this very issue the board hacks would be smart enough to keep their own mouths shut so as to not expose their total hypocrisy.

You're hilarious. I'm not a Hillary supporter. Your guy Trump sends his daughter on vacation with Putin's mistress. He openly admires Putin. He invites the Russians to hack United States servers.

But keep up the false equivalency. Doesn't make you look fucking clueless at all.
Speaking of clueless, who do I support again?

False equivalency? What does Trump's daughter have to do with this thread?

Your post was nothing more than scatter brained nonsense masquerading as a response.

Trump receives first classified intelligence briefing

How long before we get one of these "I can't tell you what they said, but if I could tell you, it would be along the lines of...."

You have to believe the Secret Service and the Justice Department laid out in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if he says the wrong thing. It doesn't matter if he doesn't live in reality, he's going to have to keep his big face hole shut. And I'd imagine they also warned him about treason laws re sharing ANY information with other countries like Russia.

Republicans this is where you've taken American elections. We now have to worry about your candidate handing over US secrets to Russia.
You can worry about it and ignore Hillary's mishandlings but that doesn't apply to normal people.

How long before we get one of these "I can't tell you what they said, but if I could tell you, it would be along the lines of...."

You have to believe the Secret Service and the Justice Department laid out in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if he says the wrong thing. It doesn't matter if he doesn't live in reality, he's going to have to keep his big face hole shut. And I'd imagine they also warned him about treason laws re sharing ANY information with other countries like Russia.

Republicans this is where you've taken American elections. We now have to worry about your candidate handing over US secrets to Russia.

The first thing they briefed Trump on was he could not, under any circumstances, have his own private server to send e-mails to his friends and staff.

If only they had mentioned that to Condi Rice and Colin Powell.

But....but....HILLARY!!!!!!!!

Condi Rice and Colin Powell did NOT have their own private server.

Trump's campaign ties to Russia are just starting to leak out. It's turning out Russia didn't have to hack trump he gladly works directly with them. Him and his staff.

None of his staff work for the Federal government and do not email classified information to each other. Letting Russia know that Trump is going to sell 50% of one of his hotels does not endanger our national security.

the good news is that it's not as extensive as what a president would get. dumb donald already insulted our intelligence personnel... he and the voices in his heads know more.

hopefully it won't be an issue but we absolutely can expect him to disclose at least some of what he was told.

He will probably email the intelligence he gets on a private server and get hacked. The precedence for that has already been established by Hillary and there are no consequences.

The first thing they briefed Trump on was he could not, under any circumstances, have his own private server to send e-mails to his friends and staff.

They used private email servers. ZERO. DIFFERENCE. Other than the fact that Hillary's server probably had more security firewall measures than those used by Condi and Colin.

Trump's campaign ties to Russia are just starting to leak out. It's turning out Russia didn't have to hack trump he gladly works directly with them. Him and his staff.
But then again we don't all get our news from Comedy Central.

We should, apparently.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Fox News Viewers Least Informed Among Media Consumers, Says New Study By Former Reagan Adviser

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest — ThinkProgress

Your post was nothing more than scatter brained nonsense masquerading as a response.

Right, because if Chelsea hung out with a Castro in the Bahamas, you guys wouldn't be shittin' kittens about how Hillary's a traitor.

Trump doesn't know intelligence.
Clinton was as conniving bastard ... but he was intelligent, and there hasn't been one of those in the Whine House since he left.

bush-flag.jpg

Last edited:

They used private email servers. ZERO. DIFFERENCE. Other than the fact that Hillary's server probably had more security firewall measures than those used by Condi and Colin.

12 to over 2000. Hillary wins.

"After closely examining a number of potentially sensitive emails with help from State Department and Intelligence Community officials, the State Department's inspector general concluded that 12 emails contain "national security information classified at the Secret or Confidential levels." Additionally, it was determined none of the emails contained intelligence information, meaning it was classified for other reasons.

Hillary Clinton, whose campaign has been dogged by her email controversy, has used Powell's reaction to bolster her own opinion that the State Department is classifying documents too aggressively. She has said she wanted all of her private email to be made public, but the State Department redacted over 2,000 of them after determining they containing classified material. And unlike Powell or Rice, 22 of Clinton's emails were upgraded to "top secret," the highest level of classification."

State Dept. Concludes Past Secretaries Of State "Definitively" Handled Classified Information On Private Email

Right, because if Chelsea hung out with a Castro in the Bahamas, you guys wouldn't be shittin' kittens about how Hillary's a traitor.
No I wouldn't. And like I said it has nothing to do with this topic. You're grasping

Trump doesn't know intelligence.
Clinton was as conniving bastard ... but he was intelligent, and there hasn't been one of those in the Whine House since he left.

bush-flag.jpg

I considered him a pretty dumb bastard for thinking he could get away with getting blow jobs in the White House from a young intern and not get caught. You have a different idea what intelligence is than I do.

But then again we don't all get our news from Comedy Central.

We should, apparently.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Fox News Viewers Least Informed Among Media Consumers, Says New Study By Former Reagan Adviser

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest — ThinkProgress
Those are just links. You posted no content.

Back it up. Your word is no good here.

Forum List

Back