We're all fucked now.

Trump doesn't know intelligence.
Clinton was as conniving bastard ... but he was intelligent, and there hasn't been one of those in the Whine House since he left.

bush-flag.jpg

No dummkopf. There are more than two kinds of intelligence.
Dumb, dumber, dumbest

Clinton was as conniving bastard ... but he was intelligent, and there hasn't been one of those in the Whine House since he left.

I considered him a pretty dumb bastard for thinking he could get away with getting blow jobs in the White House from a young intern and not get caught. You have a different idea what intelligence is than I do.
That doesn't make him less intelligent. He succumbed to the folly of heady, 'pop star' impunity ... but took it one step too far. As a side-theme, you are wrong. He got caught (yes) but he 'got away with it'.

I considered him a pretty dumb bastard for thinking he could get away with getting blow jobs in the White House from a young intern and not get caught. You have a different idea what intelligence is than I do.
That doesn't make him less intelligent. He succumbed to the folly of heady, 'pop star' impunity ... but took it one step too far. As a side-theme, you are wrong. He got caught (yes) but he 'got away with it'.

If you call being the second President in the history of the US to be impeached is 'getting away with it,' congratulations for being as ignorant as President scumbag.

If you call being the second President in the history of the US to be impeached is 'getting away with it,' congratulations for being as ignorant as President scumbag.
You're not very smart are you., He served his WHOLE TERM and was acquitted of the charges. Yes, he got away with it, lame brain. Now go sit in the corner of the room and wish that you kept your mouth shut..
dunce.gif

You're not very smart are you., He served his WHOLE TERM and was acquitted of the charges. Yes, he got away with it, lame brain. Now go sit in the corner of the room and wish that you kept your mouth shut..
dunce.gif

He was impeached and you are too stupid to admit it.

dunce.gif

He was impeached and you are too stupid to admit it.
You poor idiot.
idiot.gif

Forum List

Back