"We're ALL going to get f---ed"

because , for example , if Trump does his thing with strong miitary , build the wall , restore gun RIGHTS , destroy some enemies like islamic state , stop or slow muslim and other immigrant invasion of the USA then thats all that i want from TRUMP . Heck , the way i see things TRUMP is better than the also rans this nomination season with the possible exception of Ted Cruz Eddie .
things trump might want to do not only won't pass the dem smell test it won't pass the repub smell test either I believe he's all mouth nasty vile
--------------------------------------- might be time for executive orders and mrobama set the precedent Eddie !!

because , for example , if Trump does his thing with strong miitary , build the wall , restore gun RIGHTS , destroy some enemies like islamic state , stop or slow muslim and other immigrant invasion of the USA then thats all that i want from TRUMP . Heck , the way i see things TRUMP is better than the also rans this nomination season with the possible exception of Ted Cruz Eddie .
things trump might want to do not only won't pass the dem smell test it won't pass the repub smell test either I believe he's all mouth nasty vile

He may be. He may not be. The other choice is a proven globalist. A UN representative. A redistributor of wealth we are borrowing proponent who says jobs need to leave America so the Pacific Rim can strengthen. I am crossing my fingers and voting for the one who keeps saying America first.
If the masses say, "go north", go south. The world hates Trump for a reason. That garners my attention. The world wants a weak America. I don't.
I believe the world wants AND needs a strong America and they wonder wtf we're doing with this ah trump

--------------------------------------- might be time for executive orders and mrobama set the precedent Eddie !!
I might be mistaken but I'm sure gwb used exec orders too

He may be. He may not be. The other choice is a proven globalist. A UN representative. A redistributor of wealth we are borrowing proponent who says jobs need to leave America so the Pacific Rim can strengthen. I am crossing my fingers and voting for the one who keeps saying America first.
If the masses say, "go north", go south. The world hates Trump for a reason. That garners my attention. The world wants a weak America. I don't.
I believe the world wants AND needs a strong America and they wonder wtf we're doing with this ah trump
--------------------------- GOOD , time for the world to get Screwed Eddie !!

• 2009 - E.O. 13484 - E.O. 13488 (5 Executive orders issued)
  • 2008 - E.O. 13454 - E.O. 13483 (30 Executive orders issued)
  • 2007 - E.O. 13422 - E.O. 13453 (32 Executive orders issued)
  • 2006 - E.O. 13395 - E.O. 13421 (27 Executive orders issued)
  • 2005 - E.O. 13369 - E.O. 13394 (26 Executive orders issued)
  • 2004 - E.O. 13324 - E.O. 13368 (45 Executive orders issued)
  • 2003 - E.O. 13283 - E.O. 13323 (41 Executive orders issued)
  • 2002 - E.O. 13252 - E.O. 13282 (31 Executive orders issued)
  • 2001 - E.O. 13198 - E.O. 13251 (54 Executive orders issued)

Billionaire investor and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban isn't holding back his opinion about his frenemy, Donald Trump.

"There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid. That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get f---ed," Cuban said during an interview at the SkyBridge Alternatives (SALT) Conference in Las Vegas on Thursday night.

"We go way back, and it's a love-hate relationship," he said when conference organizer Anthony Scaramucci asked Cuban about the Republican presidential candidate.

He continued: "Everybody's got that friend that you just shake your head at. He's that guy who'd get drunk and fall over all the time, or just says dumb s--- all the time, but he's your friend."

He has a bigger ego than Trump and has no room to talk...at least Trump is entertaining.

Yeah but trump is an AH See his latest attack on a great company Amazon??

Funny...it wasnt that long ago you liberals were saying how bad Amazon treated their employees.

Edward thinks someone with 30 parking tickets is worse than a first time murderer.

Get where I'm coming from pismoe?

Billionaire investor and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban isn't holding back his opinion about his frenemy, Donald Trump.

"There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid. That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get f---ed," Cuban said during an interview at the SkyBridge Alternatives (SALT) Conference in Las Vegas on Thursday night.

"We go way back, and it's a love-hate relationship," he said when conference organizer Anthony Scaramucci asked Cuban about the Republican presidential candidate.

He continued: "Everybody's got that friend that you just shake your head at. He's that guy who'd get drunk and fall over all the time, or just says dumb s--- all the time, but he's your friend."

He has a bigger ego than Trump and has no room to talk...at least Trump is entertaining.

Funny...it wasnt that long ago you liberals were saying how bad Amazon treated their employees.
Sorry don't remember that and even if true it was done by an insignificant amount of people and still the ah trump is trying to give Bezos trouble bezos a man who is 10 x the man the ah trump is

Other things you'll be wasting your time with:
Ex wives.
Present wife.
Love children.
Sex
Yeah, who cares about family values? Certainly not Republicans.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman".
"I always pay my female workers the same as their male counterparts".
"I did not have sexual relations with that other woman either".
"We'll get that video maker that's responsible for the death of your son."

Sweep your own porch before you rag on mine....
The Democrats never claimed to be as Family Values as the Republicans.

They all wallow in the same filth. It's just you hypocrites like to pretend your guys don't. And when your nose is rubbed in it, all you can do is vomit up a tu quoque fallacy.

There is NOTHING which makes Trump a Republican or a conservative.

Nothing.

That is simply not the case. We don't pretend one politician is better than the other. Do you see a difference between Reid and McCain? We don't either! We see RINO everywhere we look.
But I at least, believe that one candidate will do less harm than the other. There is no hypocrisy in that. Nothing makes Trump a conservative. But Hillary make a point of being the next Obama.
Here is the thing. One candidate has a heart for America, one has a heart for the UN. Whatever party Trump is tomorrow, the man wants us to break from the UN. I'm voting for America this year, and I hope for this country's sake others do too. And jobs here instead of Asia would be nice too..
Yes jobs here would be great BUT why aren't repubs helping stopping those companies fleeing america and taking jobs with them? And if trump is presidential material pigs not only fly but wear tuxes and bowties too

Do you actually believe Hillary will stop the outflow of jobs?

Edward thinks someone with 30 parking tickets is worse than a first time murderer.
No not really An AH but not worse than a murderer

Sorry don't remember that and even if true it was done by an insignificant amount of people and still the ah trump is trying to give Bezos trouble bezos a man who is 10 x the man the ah trump is

Another progressive with short term memory problems.
Worse than Wal-Mart: Amazon’s sick brutality and secret history of ruthlessly intimidating workers

Brutal Conditions In Amazon's Warehouses Threaten To Ruin The Company's Image

Amazon.com's Workers Are Low-Paid, Overworked And Unhappy; Is This The New Employee Model For The Internet Age?

No not really An AH but not worse than a murderer

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Yeah, who cares about family values? Certainly not Republicans.

They all wallow in the same filth. It's just you hypocrites like to pretend your guys don't. And when your nose is rubbed in it, all you can do is vomit up a tu quoque fallacy.

Nothing.

That is simply not the case. We don't pretend one politician is better than the other. Do you see a difference between Reid and McCain? We don't either! We see RINO everywhere we look.
But I at least, believe that one candidate will do less harm than the other. There is no hypocrisy in that. Nothing makes Trump a conservative. But Hillary make a point of being the next Obama.
Here is the thing. One candidate has a heart for America, one has a heart for the UN. Whatever party Trump is tomorrow, the man wants us to break from the UN. I'm voting for America this year, and I hope for this country's sake others do too. And jobs here instead of Asia would be nice too..
Yes jobs here would be great BUT why aren't repubs helping stopping those companies fleeing america and taking jobs with them? And if trump is presidential material pigs not only fly but wear tuxes and bowties too

I honestly believe she'll try and if republicans forget about politics and think more about our county they might even help her instead of pulling against

Do your freaking homework. Stop playing this stupid farce of Republican vs Democrat. THEY ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!!!!
Wake the hell up:

Executive orders undermine the Constitution. They bypass the law and start making their own.

I'm willing to keep looking at the things you say, the same side thing , my mind is open Not big fan of politicians anyway

Nothing.

I honestly believe she'll try and if republicans forget about politics and think more about our county they might even help her instead of pulling against

You seem to think there's a difference between Barry and Hillary.

Do your freaking homework. Stop playing this stupid farce of Republican vs Democrat. THEY ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!!!!
Wake the hell up:

Executive orders undermine the Constitution. They bypass the law and start making their own.

I'm willing to keep looking at the things you say, the same side thing , my mind is open Not big fan of politicians anyway

Good. We need more open minds. How refreshing in this era.

Wake the hell up:

----------------------------------- correct , course i think that we are in the age of executive orders . If we now get a Trump what should he do ?? If we get a hilary she won't go by the law or the Constitution Irish .

Forum List

Back