"We're ALL going to get f---ed"

agree , i'm going for Trump after demise of the Cruz . If it wasn't going to be Trump or Cruz I would vote for 'hilary' so as to burn this bitch down for the moderate gop rinos Irish .

It's a crap shoot, pismoe. I'm voting for the one who says he wants us out of the UN, as opposed to the one that wants us under them. And hoping Trump actually meant a few of the promises he made.
lol what trump says today is different from what he'll say tomorrow If repubs can't see what a scum he is, well this pos just might defile our WH as GWB did

It's a crap shoot, pismoe. I'm voting for the one who says he wants us out of the UN, as opposed to the one that wants us under them. And hoping Trump actually meant a few of the promises he made.
lol what trump says today is different from what he'll say tomorrow If repubs can't see what a scum he is, well this pos just might defile our WH as GWB did
----------------------------------- well , whats the difference between jebiti bush , roobio , kasich or Trump . At least Trump is speaking correctly or lying about muslims , the border wall , immigration , USA military , Guns and a number of other things . Plus , just for the heck of it , i like TRUMPS style Eddie !!

----------------------------------- well , whats the difference between jebiti bush , roobio , kasich or Trump . At least Trump is speaking correctly or lying about muslims , the border wall , immigration , USA military , Guns and a number of other things . Plus , just for the heck of it , i like TRUMPS style Eddie !!
Just heard Boehner say he was against all that trump said Boehner is a republican No?

and , who cares what 'boehner' or any other republican gop'er rino has to say ?? I personally look for the political destruction of all rinos and dems both elected and their electors Eddie .

Billionaire investor and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban isn't holding back his opinion about his frenemy, Donald Trump.

"There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid. That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get f---ed," Cuban said during an interview at the SkyBridge Alternatives (SALT) Conference in Las Vegas on Thursday night.

"We go way back, and it's a love-hate relationship," he said when conference organizer Anthony Scaramucci asked Cuban about the Republican presidential candidate.

He continued: "Everybody's got that friend that you just shake your head at. He's that guy who'd get drunk and fall over all the time, or just says dumb s--- all the time, but he's your friend."

He has a bigger ego than Trump and has no room to talk...at least Trump is entertaining.

Yeah but trump is an AH See his latest attack on a great company Amazon??

HA! The Amazon founder is using his once reputable newspaper as a weapon against a presidential candidate while pumping up an equally corrupt presidential candidate. He is not a great guy. He is a significant contributor to the problem of uninformed voters. His newspaper may as well change its name to Pravda America.

and , who cares what 'boehner' or any other republican gop'er rino has to say ?? I personally look for the political destruction of all rinos and dems both elected and their electors Eddie .
ARE all that disagree rino's?? Surely you can't believe that boehner your ex leader is one

Billionaire investor and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban isn't holding back his opinion about his frenemy, Donald Trump.

"There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid. That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get f---ed," Cuban said during an interview at the SkyBridge Alternatives (SALT) Conference in Las Vegas on Thursday night.

"We go way back, and it's a love-hate relationship," he said when conference organizer Anthony Scaramucci asked Cuban about the Republican presidential candidate.

He continued: "Everybody's got that friend that you just shake your head at. He's that guy who'd get drunk and fall over all the time, or just says dumb s--- all the time, but he's your friend."

He has a bigger ego than Trump and has no room to talk...at least Trump is entertaining.

HA! The Amazon founder is using his once reputable newspaper as a weapon against a presidential candidate while pumping up an equally corrupt presidential candidate. He is not a great guy. He is a significant contributor to the problem of uninformed voters. His newspaper may as well change its name to Pravda America.
I'm sure there are many rags that spew republican hate FOX and the NY Post to mention 2

ARE all that disagree rino's?? Surely you can't believe that boehner your ex leader is one
------------------------------ to answer your question just look at the population growth in the USA for an example . And look at the third worlders that make up most of that population growth . Thats just one example . For comparison the USA had roughly 200 million Americans in the USA in 1970 . As of 2010 the population in the USA was about 310 million and thats not counting the 11 to 30 million illegals in the USA . Thats just one example . Anyway ALL politicians in both major party are the enemy as both major parties work to dissolve America Eddie !!

and just for histories sake i haven't voted repub since 2000 when i voted for the 'gwb' . Then i fell off the wagon and voted for romney in 2012 . This time i will only vote Trump or Cruz or hilary . My possible vote for hilary if that happens would just be a gift of bad times to come to millenial and women voters in the USA Eddie .

------------------------------ to answer your question just look at the population growth in the USA for an example . And look at the third worlders that make up most of that population growth . Thats just one example . For comparison the USA had roughly 200 million Americans in the USA in 1970 . As of 2010 the population in the USA was about 310 million and thats not counting the 11 to 30 million illegals in the USA . Thats just one example . Anyway ALL politicians in both major party are the enemy as both major parties work to dissolve America Eddie !!
with politicians in both parties in such powerful positions why would they want to dissolve america?

and just for histories sake i haven't voted repub since 2000 when i voted for the 'gwb' . Then i fell off the wagon and voted for romney in 2012 . This time i will only vote Trump or Cruz or hilary . My possible vote for hilary if that happens would just be a gift of bad times to come to millenial and women voters in the USA Eddie .
I too voted for the gwb moron in 2000 After all I was a lifetime republican But very soon after converted and now vote straight dem

it is being dissolved as far a being America full of REAL Americans . I gave one good example concerning replacing Americans with third worlders . Another example is the myriad of laws , rules , regulations that just get bigger and more intrusive all the time Eddie .

with politicians in both parties in such powerful positions why would they want to dissolve america?
------------------------------------- they just continue to fleece the taxpayers Eddie .

it is being dissolved as far a being America full of REAL Americans . I gave one good example concerning replacing Americans with third worlders . Another example is the myriad of laws , rules , regulations that just get bigger and more intrusive all the time Eddie .
I like the tax returns on a post card idea

I'm sure there are many rags that spew republican hate FOX and the NY Post to mention 2

... and you don't call their founders great guys or call it an attack when they are challenged.

Cuban is another billionaire elitist liberal.
all that guy ever does is shoot off his mouth.

Cuban is another billionaire elitist liberal.
all that guy ever does is shoot off his mouth.
I can agree about his mouth but he's smart and I did hear him say he'd vote for trump

(X)We the sheeple are going to get it up the ass again if we keep voting in the same warmongering gang that gives us constant wars and creates bank bailouts. Can Trump be any worse? I doubt it. Why not give Trump a chance to see if he can make things better as he says he will for America. If he doesn't do as to what he says he will do than I think it will be the end of this two party corrupt political system, and the beginning of new political parties that will hopefully do what will be good for we the people. One can only hope.

Forum List

Back