"We're ALL going to get f---ed"

and just for histories sake i haven't voted repub since 2000 when i voted for the 'gwb' . Then i fell off the wagon and voted for romney in 2012 . This time i will only vote Trump or Cruz or hilary . My possible vote for hilary if that happens would just be a gift of bad times to come to millenial and women voters in the USA Eddie .
I too voted for the gwb moron in 2000 After all I was a lifetime republican But very soon after converted and now vote straight dem
Yeah, I believe you like I believe that Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman. Boy you liberals are sociopathic.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
But hey lets look at what the Abuser in Chief did while the first vagina candidate stood by.
Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence (The 30 years of rape you won't find in My Life)

Forum List

Back