🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We're Getting Married!

Gays are trying to redefine sexual boundaries for us heterosexuals, how thoughtful of them. Well that's like the deaf are trying to redefine music for us insensitive people that can hear. Thanks, but...no thanks. I get the picture.

When have gays passed laws to make heterosexual marriage illegal?

When have gays passed laws preventing consensual intimate relations with people of the opposite sex illegal?

Seems like the "anti" people are the ones that have passed those types of laws in the past.

>>>>

gays have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them.

Actually a more correct statement would have been "Various groups have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them." See public accommodation laws aren't inclusive of gays only. They include (depending on jurisdiction): race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, military status, parental status, and marital status as well as sexual orientation.

So buy that logic there are many groups that fought for unconstitutional laws.

>>>>

Aren't just for gays? That's the understatement of the thread I'd say. PA laws have existed at the federal level in all 50 states since the 60s...but let's get outraged because the same laws that protect Christians in all 50 also protect gays in A LOT fewer.

Gays are trying to redefine sexual boundaries for us heterosexuals, how thoughtful of them. Well that's like the deaf are trying to redefine music for us insensitive people that can hear. Thanks, but...no thanks. I get the picture.

When have gays passed laws preventing consensual intimate relations with people of the opposite sex illegal?

Seems like the "anti" people are the ones that have passed those types of laws in the past.

>>>>

gays have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them.

Actually a more correct statement would have been "Various groups have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them." See public accommodation laws aren't inclusive of gays only. They include (depending on jurisdiction): race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, military status, parental status, and marital status as well as sexual orientation.

So by that logic there are many groups that fought for unconstitutional laws.

>>>>

of course thats true, but in THIS instance I was referring to the gays who have done specifically.

Of course also understanding that not ALL gays have been dong so.

>>>>

>>>>

Aren't just for gays? That's the understatement of the thread I'd say. PA laws have existed at the federal level in all 50 states since the 60s...but let's get outraged because the same laws that protect Christians in all 50 also protect gays in A LOT fewer.

If you weren't such a lying POS you would realize and admit that I have made it clear. PA laws shouldn't exist, has NOTHING to do with GAYS using such laws.

I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians.

I think we know the answer to that question.

I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians.

There's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians
Some of us aren't lying hypocrites.

>>>>

>>>>

If you weren't such a lying POS you would realize and admit that I have made it clear. PA laws shouldn't exist, has NOTHING to do with GAYS using such laws.

I never denied you said so. I already told you to call your congressman and get them repealed at the Federal level. You don't object to state laws now do you? "States rights" and all that....

>>>>

So you are saying that gays are just like Christians, Jews, African Americans, Latino's, women, and the physically handicapped?

>>>>

>>>>

I never denied you said so. I already told you to call your congressman and get them repealed at the Federal level. You don't object to state laws now do you? "States rights" and all that....

You just are dumb

I object to the federal laws based on the question of constitutional authority. Meaning the federal government has no authority do so. Has nothing to do with "state's rights"

As for state laws, that would entirely depend on whether a state's constitution gave that state the authority to pass such laws. If the answer is no, then I object to that law based on the same reasons that I object to the federal law.

If the answer is yes, I laugh at whomever allowed that to happen, but conclude that the law is just and proper.

Poor SeaBytch, it must confuse you when people base their opinions on sound reasoning.

There's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians

Oh but Fox News would go ballistic- as would most of the "Moral Majority", as would most of the Christians on these boards

>>>>

So you are saying that gays are just like Christians, Jews, African Americans, Latino's, women, and the physically handicapped?

Are YOU saying that I have ever said differently? Do me the courtesy of not lumping me in with the idiots who call them non humans and such.

Oh but Fox News would go ballistic- as would most of the "Moral Majority", as would most of the Christians on these boards

Oh, I'd go ape shit to, IF the law were applied unfairly. Who the fuck wouldn't?

Or, are you suggesting that because I oppose the law in principle I shouldn't be afforded it's protection?

>>>>

Are YOU saying that I have ever said differently? Do me the courtesy of not lumping me in with the idiots who call them non humans and such.

Just clarifying for those of readers who thought you were just targeting homosexuals in your comment.

And whether or not the laws are unconstitutional- well you have said yourself that depends on the State constitution- there is no Federal laws requiring business's to do business with homosexuals.

>>>>

Yes, inasmuch as they've been denied the same rights as those groups.

Next question?

>>>>

You just are dumb

I object to the federal laws based on the question of constitutional authority. Meaning the federal government has no authority do so. Has nothing to do with "state's rights"

As for state laws, that would entirely depend on whether a state's constitution gave that state the authority to pass such laws. If the answer is no, then I object to that law based on the same reasons that I object to the federal law.

If the answer is yes, I laugh at whomever allowed that to happen, but conclude that the law is just and proper.

Poor SeaBytch, it must confuse you when people base their opinions on sound reasoning.

Have you called your congressman? Even Rand the Tribble Paul walked back his civil rights act comments. How much political will do you think there is to repeal PA laws?

Social Political Issues Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project

Yes it has something to do with states rights. Either states have the right to have PA laws or they don't. Do you or don't you support states rights?

If so, then you should really STFU since there are no PA laws that protect gays at the Federal level.

>>>>

You just are dumb

Have you called your congressman? Even Rand the Tribble Paul walked back his civil rights act comments. How much political will do you think there is to repeal PA laws?

Yes it has something to do with states rights. Either states have the right to have PA laws or they don't. Do you or don't you support states rights?

If so, then you should really STFU since there are no PA laws that protect gays at the Federal level.

Gee, what a a surprise, you're STILL an idiot

The question of states right would only apply if the feds were trying to take a power from the states. In this case, they are not.

You fucking moron.

You just are dumb

The question of states right would only apply if the feds were trying to take a power from the states. In this case, they are not.

You fucking moron.
Why not just call him a n!gger since you love to throw that word around?

And yes I realize you will be afraid to answer that question.

You just are dumb

You fucking moron.

Do states have the right to pass these laws or not Dumb as Fuck Bear?

Oh, I'd go ape shit to, IF the law were applied unfairly. Who the fuck wouldn't?

Or, are you suggesting that because I oppose the law in principle I shouldn't be afforded it's protection?

Lets review the discussion- shall we?
1) I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians
2)(your response) here's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians(presumably you were answering on behalf of the anti-gay bigots and not Fox News)
3)(my post- regarding Fox News which you had left out)Oh but Fox News would go ballistic- as would most of the "Moral Majority", as would most of the Christians on these boards

I really can't even figure out what your point is supposed to be- you first of all say that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians and then you say you would go ballistic if they did.

Yes Fox News would go balliistic- not because Christians were being unfairly targeted- but because it was Christians targeted not homosexuals. Fox would be fine with uneven application of the law as long as it favors Fox's viewing base- and inflames them.

Lets review the discussion- shall we?
1) I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians
2)(your response) here's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians(presumably you were answering on behalf of the anti-gay bigots and not Fox News)
3)(my post- regarding Fox News which you had left out)Oh but Fox News would go ballistic- as would most of the "Moral Majority", as would most of the Christians on these boards

I really can't even figure out what your point is supposed to be- you first of all say that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians and then you say you would go ballistic if they did.

Yes Fox News would go balliistic- not because Christians were being unfairly targeted- but because it was Christians targeted not homosexuals. Fox would be fine with uneven application of the law as long as it favors Fox's viewing base- and inflames them.

I'm not Fox News. I can't speak for them.

I speak for ME.

There is no incongruity in both believing the law is unjust AND believe that as long as it IS law, I should be protected by it too.

Forum List

Back