🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We're Getting Married!

Yep you're delusional and keep your bias, leftist, studies. I live in the real world, you apparently do not ..Who's your father?...i don't have a father, and you're not "married" you have a "partner".... Nice world:uhoh3:

Actually, you're the one that lives in a bubble. I've read several of your posts and you come up with the most absurd statements ever. Thank goodness our laws aren't being formulated on what you believe is to be the real world.....

lol...It doesn't take much to be "above" a lowly half-niggrah cab driver.

I guess, but to say that you somehow think yourself better is somewhat laughable; especially when you, yourself are nothing put a fake gay man announcing that you are getting married for the soul purpose of scamming a bunch of people whom you deem "beneath you."

How is he scamming anyone? Did he ask you for money? Did he ask you for a gift? Just because you don't happen to like gays doesn't mean you have a right to make false accusations. You didn't even need to come into the thread if you are so turned off by homosexuality.

Wishing someone happiness doesn't mean you have to accept or participate in the same type of lifestyle.

WHO SAID I don't like gays??????

Howey isn't gay - he's a dickhead who want's stupid people to swallow what he's saying.

More than a tad bit disappointed in you over this, Mert; Howey calls me "a lowly half-niggrah," but you accuse ME of hating gays? Un-flipping-real!

Wow!

Please point out ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE since the time I joined and show me where I hate gays!!!!

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up.

Seriously

You haven't posted one legitimate study that says "kids with two mommies do as well as kids with a mommy and daddy"

No matter how many times you try to say otherwise.

Bwahahaha.....DumberThanTheAverageDoofus has come to a dead-end and can't come up with a defense so he uses his usual MO.....

I guess, but to say that you somehow think yourself better is somewhat laughable; especially when you, yourself are nothing put a fake gay man announcing that you are getting married for the soul purpose of scamming a bunch of people whom you deem "beneath you."

How is he scamming anyone? Did he ask you for money? Did he ask you for a gift? Just because you don't happen to like gays doesn't mean you have a right to make false accusations. You didn't even need to come into the thread if you are so turned off by homosexuality.

Wishing someone happiness doesn't mean you have to accept or participate in the same type of lifestyle.

Howey isn't gay - he's a dickhead who want's stupid people to swallow what he's saying.

More than a tad bit disappointed in you over this, Mert; Howey calls me "a lowly half-niggrah," but you accuse ME of hating gays? Un-flipping-real!

Wow!

Please point out ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE since the time I joined and show me where I hate gays!!!!

Howey , is that true?

Wow!

Bro, if you question their agenda AT ALL, you are a homophobe.I point out SeaBytch's lies, and that means I hate gays LOL

Wow!

Howey , is that true?

Its true. I thought they were just joshing each other and trading pointed barbs but it appears they are serious.

Wow!

Howey , is that true?

Its true. I thought they were just joshing each other and trading pointed barbs but it appears they are serious.

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

Florida will soon enter the 21st Century!

A U.S. appeals court panel ruled Wednesday that a judicial stay in Florida's federal gay-marriage case will expire Jan. 5, ensuring that same-sex couples would be allowed to marry in the state the following day.

"This is a clear victory for us because it finds the harm is being done to the people, not the state," said Howard Simon, executive director of the ACLU of Florida, which is representing same-sex couples from throughout Florida and gay-rights group SAVE, who sued to have out-of-state same-sex marriages recognized in the Sunshine State.

U.S. Judge Robert L. Hinkle of Tallahassee ruled Aug. 21 that Florida's gay marriage ban, passed by voters in 2008, is unconstitutional. He stayed his decision while Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi appealed his decision, but said the stay would expire on Jan. 5.
Congratulations! Good News!!! (???)

Wow!

Howey , is that true?

Lol what? That I'm not gay or that I sarcastically called the troll a name after he attacked me?

Are you saying that all boys that were raised without a father or somewhat screwed up? All girls raised without a mother by a single father are screwed up?
Maybe you're the one that's screwed up......there are plenty of boys being raised by single mothers that have turned out just fine.....try another line.
Yep and my brother and I are two of those boys genius. Life would have been must better with a good father though.....You people:eusa_eh:

The children of single parents are at a disadvantage to children with two parents. That actually IS what the studies show...two parents are better than one. They also show that it doesn't matter what gender those parents are.

Well, given same-sex parenting has barely been on the radar a decade, I'd say the jury is still out on this one. You can't compare ten years of data with that of hundreds of years. We know that traditionally, children reared in traditional relationships fare better than those in single parent households.

We shall see though... personally, I really don't know.

Hmmm...and yet we have adult children that are doing just fine. Fantastic in fact.

Seriously though, a decade? Hardly...:rolleyes: Geez, my kids are 13 and 15. I knew lesbians using sperm banks and getting pregnant in the 80s.

Where do you people get this shit?

A TRUE lesbian wouldn't want sperm in her.

A TRUE American wouldn't care whether she did or didn't.

I just hope one day people realize what a folly this artifice is. Gays need marriage like a fish needs a bicycle. This is just a meaningless joke, gays will still be homosexual regardless and straight people actually make the babies that make the world go 'round...it's not much of a win for hetros to pretend gays are "equal". Its a cosmic joke. Equal in what way?

For my wife and I, it is always a win to treat people equally.

We have friends who happen to be gay and who are happily married. We celebrate their marriage as we do all of our friends marriages.

Our lives are enriched by sharing joy with our friends.

Wow!

Howey , is that true?

Lol what? That I'm not gay or that I sarcastically called the troll a name after he attacked me?

^^^ still not gay.

The children of single parents are at a disadvantage to children with two parents. That actually IS what the studies show...two parents are better than one. They also show that it doesn't matter what gender those parents are.

Sorry, I didn't need another mother. A father is what we needed. Not two mothers, one was enough:thup:

Your personal foibles aside, all studies indicate that our children are at no disadvantage to yours. It's also irrelevant to any discussions about civil marriage since children are not required for civil marriage and civil marriage is not required for children. Gays ARE marrying and gays are having and adopting children. Done deal, dude.

Generally you seem like a good person to me, but the fact is children need a mother and a father. Not two mothers, or two fathers. In your world, you would have us believe that men are not needed, and your relationship between two women is the same as a relationship between a man and a woman, which it certainly is not, nor can it ever be. Children need the influence of both genders. A good healthy relationship between a man and woman is always better. They counter balance each other,.each having their own strengthens and weaknesses. My position is civil unions between gay people is fine. the relationship between you and your "partner" is not a marriage as defined since the beginning of civilization .The bonding of a man and a woman husband and wife is a marriage:thup:.

But you see, it isn't a fact, it's your opinion. Researchers and scientists have found that not to be the case, that children don't "need" a mother and a father. Children do best in two parent households, the gender of the parents don't matter.

I think Civil Unions would be just fine for straights but for some reason they set up this institution all over the country called civil marriage. Now that gays want (and have in like 36 states now) equal access to this government institution some straights want a separate water fountain for the gays so they can keep feeling special.

Change the name for everybody or just suck it up...

You're in denial and you have a father. You would have children who would never know a father, created in a petri dish, which is actually pretty sick. and most all of those states have had gay "marriage" forced on them by politicians not very impressive actually there is no right marriage

And the haters will just keep hating.

Meanwhile, gay people who are in love are getting married- and the haters hate that.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

not from me anymore if he outright called you a n!gger,that's wrong.

Gays are trying to redefine sexual boundaries for us heterosexuals, how thoughtful of them. Well that's like the deaf are trying to redefine music for us insensitive people that can hear. Thanks, but...no thanks. I get the picture.

When have gays passed laws to make heterosexual marriage illegal?

When have gays passed laws preventing consensual intimate relations with people of the opposite sex illegal?

Seems like the "anti" people are the ones that have passed those types of laws in the past.

>>>>

Gays are trying to redefine sexual boundaries for us heterosexuals, how thoughtful of them. Well that's like the deaf are trying to redefine music for us insensitive people that can hear. Thanks, but...no thanks. I get the picture.

When have gays passed laws preventing consensual intimate relations with people of the opposite sex illegal?

Seems like the "anti" people are the ones that have passed those types of laws in the past.

>>>>

gays have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them.

>>>>

gays have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them.

Actually a more correct statement would have been "Various groups have certainly fought for laws which unconstitutionally prevent one from refusing to do business with them." See public accommodation laws aren't inclusive of gays only. They include (depending on jurisdiction): race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, military status, parental status, and marital status as well as sexual orientation.

So by that logic there are many groups that fought for unconstitutional laws.

>>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back