🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We're Getting Married!

I just hope one day people realize what a folly this artifice is. Gays need marriage like a fish needs a bicycle. This is just a meaningless joke, gays will still be homosexual regardless and straight people actually make the babies that make the world go 'round...it's not much of a win for hetros to pretend gays are "equal". Its a cosmic joke. Equal in what way?

Well, I go by the fact that they are human beings.

I just hope one day people realize what a folly this artifice is. Gays need marriage like a fish needs a bicycle. This is just a meaningless joke, gays will still be homosexual regardless and straight people actually make the babies that make the world go 'round...it's not much of a win for hetros to pretend gays are "equal". Its a cosmic joke. Equal in what way?

Ever tried to explain music to the deaf?

Neither have I....
Gays are trying to redefine sexual boundaries for us heterosexuals, how thoughtful of them. Well that's like the deaf are trying to redefine music for us insensitive people that can hear. Thanks, but...no thanks. I get the picture.

How are they defining sexual boundaries for you? I don't get it.

And we'll keep adopting the kids you breeders toss to the curb.

Equal to access all laws they're eligible to participate in, in this case marriage law.

The mistake you and others on the social right make is to attempt to contrive this into some sort of 'social issue,' or more accurately a 'social conflict,' consistent with the culture wars propagated by most social conservatives in an effort to obfuscate the truth of many issues, contrary to the facts and evidence; where acknowledging the right of gay Americans to equal protection of the law in no way 'interferes' with the rights of other citizens, that allowing same-sex couples access to marriage law in no way 'alters' or 'redefines' marriage, and where gay Americans seeking to realize their comprehensive civil rights in no way constitutes an 'agenda,' or a desire on the part of gay Americans to 'compel' anyone to think or believe in a particular way.

And that you perceive as 'a joke' citizens wishing only recognition of the fundamental rights they currently possess is both sad and telling.

Ever tried to explain music to the deaf?

Neither have I....
Gays are trying to redefine sexual boundaries for us heterosexuals, how thoughtful of them. Well that's like the deaf are trying to redefine music for us insensitive people that can hear. Thanks, but...no thanks. I get the picture.

Did gays force you to marry a gay person?

Then its a matter of YOU telling them what to do, not vice-versa.

And we'll keep adopting the kids you breeders toss to the curb.

How many kids have you adopted? Thought that you were just getting married.....

Are you saying that all boys that were raised without a father or somewhat screwed up? All girls raised without a mother by a single father are screwed up?
Maybe you're the one that's screwed up......there are plenty of boys being raised by single mothers that have turned out just fine.....try another line.
Yep and my brother and I are two of those boys genius. Life would have been must better with a good father though.....You people:eusa_eh:

The children of single parents are at a disadvantage to children with two parents. That actually IS what the studies show...two parents are better than one. They also show that it doesn't matter what gender those parents are.

Sorry, I didn't need another mother. A father is what we needed. Not two mothers, one was enough:thup:

Your personal foibles aside, all studies indicate that our children are at no disadvantage to yours. It's also irrelevant to any discussions about civil marriage since children are not required for civil marriage and civil marriage is not required for children. Gays ARE marrying and gays are having and adopting children. Done deal, dude.

Generally you seem like a good person to me, but the fact is children need a mother and a father. Not two mothers, or two fathers. In your world, you would have us believe that men are not needed, and your relationship between two women is the same as a relationship between a man and a woman, which it certainly is not, nor can it ever be. Children need the influence of both genders. A good healthy relationship between a man and woman is always better. They counter balance each other,.each having their own strengthens and weaknesses. My position is civil unions between gay people is fine. the relationship between you and your "partner" is not a marriage as defined since the beginning of civilization .The bonding of a man and a woman husband and wife is a marriage:thup:.

But you see, it isn't a fact, it's your opinion. Researchers and scientists have found that not to be the case, that children don't "need" a mother and a father. Children do best in two parent households, the gender of the parents don't matter.

I think Civil Unions would be just fine for straights but for some reason they set up this institution all over the country called civil marriage. Now that gays want (and have in like 36 states now) equal access to this government institution some straights want a separate water fountain for the gays so they can keep feeling special.

Change the name for everybody or just suck it up...

Yep and my brother and I are two of those boys genius. Life would have been must better with a good father though.....You people:eusa_eh:

The children of single parents are at a disadvantage to children with two parents. That actually IS what the studies show...two parents are better than one. They also show that it doesn't matter what gender those parents are.

Sorry, I didn't need another mother. A father is what we needed. Not two mothers, one was enough:thup:

Your personal foibles aside, all studies indicate that our children are at no disadvantage to yours. It's also irrelevant to any discussions about civil marriage since children are not required for civil marriage and civil marriage is not required for children. Gays ARE marrying and gays are having and adopting children. Done deal, dude.

Generally you seem like a good person to me, but the fact is children need a mother and a father. Not two mothers, or two fathers. In your world, you would have us believe that men are not needed, and your relationship between two women is the same as a relationship between a man and a woman, which it certainly is not, nor can it ever be. Children need the influence of both genders. A good healthy relationship between a man and woman is always better. They counter balance each other,.each having their own strengthens and weaknesses. My position is civil unions between gay people is fine. the relationship between you and your "partner" is not a marriage as defined since the beginning of civilization .The bonding of a man and a woman husband and wife is a marriage:thup:.

But you see, it isn't a fact, it's your opinion. Researchers and scientists have found that not to be the case, that children don't "need" a mother and a father. Children do best in two parent households, the gender of the parents don't matter.

I think Civil Unions would be just fine for straights but for some reason they set up this institution all over the country called civil marriage. Now that gays want (and have in like 36 states now) equal access to this government institution some straights want a separate water fountain for the gays so they can keep feeling special.

You're in denial and you have a father. You would have children who would never know a father, created in a petri dish, which is actually pretty sick. and most all of those states have had gay "marriage" forced on them by politicians not very impressive actually there is no right marriage

You're in denial and you have a father. You would have children who would never know a father, created in a petri dish, which is actually pretty sick. and most all of those states have had gay "marriage" forced on them by politicians not very impressive actually there is no right marriage

I'm forced to marry a man?

Yuck...

Yes I do have a father, so I know my son has yet another positive male role model. You guys think we raise our children in bubbles? Seriously? Children need parents that love and care for them. Honestly, what don't you get? Study after study after study shows that are children are at no disadvantage to yours. There is no difference in the outcomes of your children compared to ours. How does that not sink in? You can keep repeating "children need a mother and a father" but it's no more true than "marriage is only between a man and a woman".

Yes I do have a father, so I know my son has yet another positive male role model. You guys think we raise our children in bubbles? Seriously? Children need parents that love and care for them. Honestly, what don't you get? Study after study after study shows that are children are at no disadvantage to yours. There is no difference in the outcomes of your children compared to ours. How does that not sink in? You can keep repeating "children need a mother and a father" but it's no more true than "marriage is only between a man and a woman".

Yep you're delusional and keep your bias, leftist, studies. I live in the real world, you apparently do not ..Who's your father?...i don't have a father, and you're not "married" you have a "partner".... Nice world:uhoh3:

Yep you're delusional and keep your bias, leftist, studies. I live in the real world you apparently do not ..Who's your father...i don't have a father.... Nice world:uhoh3:

Yeah, I know...forget facts and stuff, you have your opinion and that trumps facts any old day, right?

My children don't have a father either, but they are happy to tell you about their donor. They know him. He's their "Dunkle" (Donor Uncle) and he's another one of those positive male role models they are in contact with. Retired military and is going to school to be medical tech of some sort. They are also quite proud to tell you about their parents, their moms.

Just the other day after talking to one of her friends whose parents are divorced (all but one of her friends have parents who are divorced, my son has no friends whose parents are still together) she came out and hugged us both and said "thank you for still loving each other" and went back into her room. Kids!

Shut the fuck up.

Seriously

You haven't posted one legitimate study that says "kids with two mommies do as well as kids with a mommy and daddy"

No matter how many times you try to say otherwise.

this pissing match will go triple digits

personally I don't care one way or another. Gay marriage is legal in my state. Nothing has changed.

@ Howie

if being gay isn't a big deal, why make a big deal about it?

The rw is the one that is making a big deal about it........;)

Shut the fuck up.

Seriously

You haven't posted one legitimate study that says "kids with two mommies do as well as kids with a mommy and daddy"

Actually a while back I linked to a site with six. Go do your due diligence, DumberthanDirt.

Really? So all the millions of people that cannot or do not conceive a child with each other are not married? People who have adopted children are not married in your mind?

My partner and I happen to have two children. While my partner is not their biological parent, she is their parent legally and emotionally which is where it matters the most. Why is our family not deserving of the rights, benefits and privileges of civil marriage?
Kids without a parent of each gender are missing something, especially boys. Boys need fathers not two "mothers" although, i'll give you it's better to be adapted than not :thup:

No, actually they don't. All studies on the subject show that there is no difference in outcomes of children raised by straights and children raised by gays.

Does the gender of parents really matter?

Extending their prior work on gender and family, Dr. Biblarz and Dr. Stacey of New York University, analyzed relevant studies about parenting, including available research on single-mother and single-father households, gay male parents and lesbian parents. Their review included 30 studies that compared two-parent lesbian couples to heterosexual coparents, 1 compared gay male to heterosexual coparents, and 2 compared lesbian to gay male coparents. They also reviewed 48 studies of single male or female parents.

In their analysis, the researchers found no evidence of gender-based parenting abilities, with the "exception of lactation," noting that very little about the gender of the parent has significance for children's psychological adjustment and social success. They found there are far more similarities than differences among children of lesbian and heterosexual parents. On average, two mothers tended to play with their children more, were less likely to use physical discipline, and were less likely to raise children with chauvinistic attitudes. Studies of gay male families are still limited.
Only in your warped mind boys don't need fathers or girls don't need mothers:cuckoo:

Are you saying that all boys that were raised without a father or somewhat screwed up? All girls raised without a mother by a single father are screwed up?
Maybe you're the one that's screwed up......there are plenty of boys being raised by single mothers that have turned out just fine.....try another line.

You're a boy genius? You don't know that your life would have been better with a good father....unless you are psychic! There are many a psycho that has come out of a family with both parents......

Jeffrey Dahmer had what is concidered a fairly normal childhood. His parents fought almost non-stop until they divorced while Jeff was still in school. But there were no major problems such as beatings or abuse.

Richard Storlett of Georgia had a solid upbringing with no abuse of any kind.

Paul Bernardo of Canada had a normal childhood but grew up to be a sexual sadest and serial killer.

Cary Staynor of California had a normal childhood with the exception of the kidnapping of his younger brother Steven. Staynor was responsible for four deaths in Yosemite Natl. Park.

Who are some serial killers who have had a normal childhood life and why they would kill people

Myths about Fatherless Boys - Celebrity Boys Raised without Daddy - Successful Single Mom Sons

Also.....Obama was raised by a single mom.....so don't blame your inadequacies on the fact that you didn't have a father.

And that question further highlights how homophobic and bigoted you are...not to mention dumb as a post. I've been with my partner for 20 years. Our children are 13 and 15...even YOU can do that kind of math can't you?

Ah SeaBytch proves how irrational she is. How the fuck would I know how old your kids are dumb shit, or how long you've been with your partner?

What an idiot.

Let's just use the general then. There are women who have natural children who now self identify as lesbian correct?

Because you had already responded to a post in which I had stated that I had been with my partner for 20 years. A moronic bigot immediately assumes that I had to have had sex with a man. Someone smarter and more enlightened knows that gays have been having kids through AI and IVF for decades. (I've done both, for a total of five babies)

Uh huh

anyway, you avoided the question. Are there or are there not women who were at one time married to men and had children with them who now self identify as lesbian?

I wonder what your point is.

There are Christians who used to be Jews. There are women who used to be men. There are even blacks who have changed their skin color so to no longer be identified as black.

What does any of that have to do with their 'natural children'?
There are no Christians who used to be Jews. once a Jew, always a Jew.

Wow! You really have no concept of the real world, do you, except what is in your small mind. I happen to know a Jewish lady who converted to Christianity....she was a friend of mine, who passed away a couple of years ago.

Some 2,000 European Jews converted to Christianity every year during the 19th century, but in the 1890s the number was running closer to 3,000 per year, — 1,000 in Austria Hungary (Galizian Poland), 1,000 in Russia (Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania), 500 in Germany (Posen), and the remainder in the English world.
List of converts to Christianity from Judaism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Shut the fuck up.

Seriously

Actually a while back I linked to a site with six. Go do your due diligence, DumberthanDirt.

LOL no you didn't . You posted studies such as the one in Australia that compared how 500 kids of gays were doing compared to we don't even know how many kids of straights because they never told us. Hence, NOT a legitimate study.

By the way, no matter how many times you call me dumber than dirt, or any other such name ,there is not a single person on this board who legitimately believes that you are smarter than I.

Funny thing , the article I posted from the gay guy who grew up in a gay household , yeah you COMPLETELY ignored that article. I wonder why?

lol...It doesn't take much to be "above" a lowly half-niggrah cab driver.

I guess, but to say that you somehow think yourself better is somewhat laughable; especially when you, yourself are nothing put a fake gay man announcing that you are getting married for the soul purpose of scamming a bunch of people whom you deem "beneath you."

How is he scamming anyone? Did he ask you for money? Did he ask you for a gift? Just because you don't happen to like gays doesn't mean you have a right to make false accusations. You didn't even need to come into the thread if you are so turned off by homosexuality.

Wishing someone happiness doesn't mean you have to accept or participate in the same type of lifestyle.

They are humans, ignoramus. They are also Americans with every right that every American deserves. Are all anti-gay people this small-minded and pea brained as you?

Forum List

Back