We're In A Recession......Two Quarters Of Negative Growth Is Official

It's still kind of a weird thing.

Unemployment is still really low and employers are still crying for help

skyrocketing inflation, skyrocketing interest rates, empty selves, empty hearts, and empty wallets, this is joey xiden’s america

It would be just like the wailing and gnashing of teeth we see from you all.

There is no difference between the two sides in this aspect.

But, I am serious about my question. Other than losing a job, what is the worst part of a recession?
/-----/ "Other than losing a job, what is the worst part of a recession?"
Other than losing a foot - what is the worst part of gangrene?

I don't believe that .9% shrinkage either.
I'd be surprised if it's not at least double that even with inflation artificially propping up the economic numbers

/-----/ "Other than losing a job, what is the worst part of a recession?"
Other than losing a foot - what is the worst part of gangrene?

If you cannot answer the question, just say so.

I can imagine what you folks would be doing if Trump was president.
/-----/
1659015605185.png

"Hey, let the dumbest most worthless Senator to ever serve who was the most worthless VP in the worst administration get away with stealing an election from the American people, what could possibly go wrong?"

Interesting recession in that unemployment is still low

It's still kind of a weird thing.

Unemployment is still really low and employers are still crying for help
The plan was to get more people to stop working.
It used to be everyone felt being employed was essential.
Now the Democrats have made it easier to be unemployed than employed.
How did they do this?
Easy: They gave people unemployment for several years to get them used to staying at home.
Then they spread a virus all over the place and locked everything down.
Most black teens just go around robbing stores.....(I had jobs when I was 9 years old and my first full-time job before I left high school),
They have no intention of ever getting a job.

Over how many years? Last time they tried pass Build Back Better it was spread over 10 years so it really wasn't as huge as they were acting. I mean if this is over 10 years, $4B is chump change in a $20T+ annual GDP economy.

I get you point. For the sake of accuracy, without splitting hairs; it's $40B a year.

Gave it his all??? Please. Started his day at 11:30. Ended his day at 5. Watch Fox, Tweet, Golf, Pep Rally...rinse and repeat. Coasts for three years on economic growth started in his PREDECESSOR'S administration, and the first minute his presidency is tested, throws up all over his shoes..why? Unfit to sit in the chair. Hundreds of thousands dead, economic disaster, violent insurrection. Basically, just shredding the Constitution. Our pretend President. :)
More died under Biden. Our groceries were cheap, gas was cheap, and inflation was low. Biden reversed all of it.

And again, the biggest issue is people losing their jobs. The rest are minor or just made up for the article.

Forum List

Back