We're Number One!

Going by memory here, I used to read books alot more than I do now, but don't you have a major CIA HQ there? If it's accurate, it's good there is patriotism there.

Langley, Virginia rings a bell, I might be wrong.

Yup, Langley.

I still got it man :D Not as cerebral as I used to be, but these are strange times hah.

Going by memory here, I used to read books alot more than I do now, but don't you have a major CIA HQ there? If it's accurate, it's good there is patriotism there.

Yup, Langley.
The very first letter I got as a child was from my big brother stationed at Quantico as a WWII Marine. I still have it. It has MY OWN name on the address. I had written to him as an addition on a letter from my folks, and now, nearly 75 years later, I still remember the awesome thrill of a letter addressed to me.

Yup, Langley.
The very first letter I got as a child was from my big brother stationed at Quantico as a WWII Marine. I still have it. It has MY OWN name on the address. I had written to him as an addition on a letter from my folks, and now, nearly 75 years later, I still remember the awesome thrill of a letter addressed to me.

We once took the TKD school down to Quantico for a tour and to work out with the folks. It was quite awesome.

Not the whole school! About 60 people.

Yup, Langley.

We once took the TKD school down to Quantico for a tour and to work out with the folks. It was quite awesome.

Not the whole school! About 60 people.
Congrats on VA winning most patriotic. The term has become somewhat jaded lately because of some folks wrapping Old Glory around their bodies and claiming all manner of corrupt crap in the name of Patriotism. Like Sessions using the Bible to justify the flagrant stealing of babies. And yet I still get choked when I hear the Anthem and I read (and recite) the Bible faithfully. So...Well Done, Virginia!

Forum List

Back