Were we not promised indictments…

Of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, the entire US intelligence community, (non-elected Hunter Biden) and President Biden with certainty.

Yet, no indictments, broken laws or convictions.

Why is that?
Maybe if we had a DOJ that wasnt as corrupt as the 3 you just mentioned, there would be action, but alas, there are Marxists/Democrats that ARE above the law. And you fuckers let it happen. Dumbass sychophant...

Of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, the entire US intelligence community, (non-elected Hunter Biden) and President Biden with certainty.

Why is that?
who made the promise?

The DOJ left Durham to reach his 6 million dollar personal opinion devoid of charges, indictments and convictions.

So…

You fuckers disgust me for your stupidity....

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Why is that?
I never heard it was promised, but you can add Scott Walker and Matt Gaetz as well, they all could be indicted any day! Lol!

Why is that?
The people who should be indicted should have been interviewed. They weren't. Comey, Rey, Hillary, the whole bunch of treasonists.

Why is that?
It's simple. The evidence does not support those indictments.

But for conservatives, it's just one more conspiracy (theory) against them.

Frankly, I find it more than tiring to have to deal with a significant portion of the population that rejects facts, and science in favor of opinions and fears which they constantly and continually fail to support with evidence in a court of law over and over again. And their response? It's a conspiracy, of course.

You can't even get names correct, stooge. Fuck off.

Here's a name for you: Reality Winner.

I'm certain you have no clue as to who that is.
Where are the indictments?

The laws broken?

Where are your propaganda talking points proof?

Slow down, cowboy. The wheels of justice move very deliberately. Look how long the liberals had to wait for an indictment on Trump.

I know, I know. Trump led us to believe he was going to "lock her up," but Hillary is a lot smarter than Trump, which slows the wheels of justice.

It's all corrupt - wake the fuck up!

The three-branch government only prevents any one person from ascending to a dictatorship, it does not prevent oligarchy; which is a conspired leader with a crony corporate board and management teams, instead of a box of rocks military to enforce the civil laws. Better than a dictatorship, but still not what we want, otherwise we would be aware of the approach to oligarchy, and not compare the president to a dictatorship.

Either, we argue politics in the context that a dictatorship is not possible, or we recognize that the government separation theory is unreliable.

Where are the indictments?

The laws broken?

Where are your propaganda talking points proof?
I don't rely on talking points like you do, stooge.

If they were up your ass you'd know where they were..or would you? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back