Were we not promised indictments…

Show us the specific crimes that Durham claims were committed. You can't....as Durham alleges none. You're citing yourself, not Durham or the report. Using yourself as a legal authority.

And you're not.

As you elegantly demonstrate with your claims about 'Treason'. Treason isn't a random pejorative to toss around. It has a very specific legal definition: war against the US. You'd need an amendment to change that legal definition, as its codified in the Constitution itself.

And there's nothing in the Durham report that is remotely close to treason, nor any mentions of it save as it related to the quotes and actions of George Papadopoulos. Durham accuses no one of having committed it, charged no one with it, recommends no such charge.

You made that up. Again, citing yourself as a legal authority.

You're not.
Sure sounds like you're involved with legal things.

You know what? I know right from wrong, and you are wrong, and that government spying and misuse of the justice system

was wrong.

Of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, the entire US intelligence community, (non-elected Hunter Biden) and President Biden with certainty.

Yet, no indictments, broken laws or convictions.

Why is that?

And of course there's no link to support the white nationalist shit you made up. I never heard anyone say Hillary or Obama would actually be charged. Provide links to credible sources for that, racist moon bat

Sure sounds like you're involved with legal things.

You know what? I know right from wrong, and you are wrong, and that government spying and misuse of the justice system

was wrong.

Sure sounds like you can't show us any specific crime being alleged by Durham in his report. So you're inventing yet another conspiracy.

Sure sounds like you can't show us any specific crime being alleged by Durham in his report. So you're inventing yet another conspiracy.
Illegal spying is a direct violation of the 4th amendment of the Constitution. You may not like that, but that's how it is.

No crimes have been charged because dishonest chicanery like this has never happened before.

Some of the perpetrators have been fired from the FBI, though. Not enough.

Illegal spying is a direct violation of the 4th amendment of the Constitution. You may not like that, but that's how it is.

What crime specifically did Durham allege occurred in his report? For example, when Clinesmith's plea was accepted it was the charge of making a false statement in an official proceeding.

A specific crime.

What specific crime did Durham allege in his report? Quote him.

You've got a link to the report....but you've clearly never read the report.

What crime specifically did Durham allege occurred in his report? For example, when Clinesmith's plea was accepted it was the charge of making a false statement in an official proceeding.

A specific crime.

What specific crime did Durham allege in his report? Quote him.

You've got a link to the report....but you've clearly never read the report.
I did read the report. FBI agents acted against their own policies and the 4th amendment and lied.

There's were no crimes charged. There should have been, though.

I did read the report. FBI agents acted against their own policies and the 4th amendment and lied.

There's were no crimes charged. There should have been, though.

If you read the report, then it will be remarkably easy to cite Durham claiming any specific crime occurred.

Show us. Don't tell us. Quote the report you claim you read. Here, I'll help.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/durhamreport.pdf

If you read the report, then it will be remarkably easy to cite Durham claiming any specific crime occurred.

Show us. Don't tell us. Quote the report you claim you read. Here, I'll help.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/durhamreport.pdf
CIA director........John Brennan informed Obama, Biden, Comey, Clapper and Rice about Hillary's bullshit and they still tried to destroy a 3 star general and others.

If you cannot admit that that is at the very least an egregious abuse of power then we have nothing further to discuss do we?

CIA director........John Brennan informed Obama, Biden, Comey, Clapper and Rice about Hillary's bullshit and they still tried to destroy a 3 star general and others.

And what crimes did Durham state were committed by Brenna, Obama, Biden, Comey, Clapper, Rice or Hillary?

He indicted not a one of them. And with the exception of Biden, had the authority to prosecute any of them if he'd found they committed any crime.

But didn't.

If you cannot admit that that is at the very least an egregious abuse of power then we have nothing further to discuss do we?
The real story is that CIA had intercepted a Russian report that made false claims about the Clinton campaign, that they brief everyone about. Remember Faux "Not News" brings you all the lies you want to her.

The real story is that CIA had intercepted a Russian report that made false claims about the Clinton campaign, that they brief everyone about. Remember Faux "Not News" brings you all the lies you want to her.
In the real world....

And of course there's no link to support the white nationalist shit you made up. I never heard anyone say Hillary or Obama would actually be charged. Provide links to credible sources for that, racist moon bat
Sean handity says they're coming any day now.

In the real world....
Hilarious

This forum was covered in premature jizz by the New Right who were expecting Durham to be kicking down doors and arresting Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice.

Five years later...they're shooting blanks. :crybaby:

Awwwwww.

Forum List

Back