West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil

How would the Violence Against Women Act have stopped this lunatic from pouring boiling oil on his wife?

Be specific.

Anything written on paper won't help at all. My friend was killed by her estranged Husband while she had a restraining order on him. A piece of paper or legislation won't stop it, it will only make the punishment of the abuser worse. In the case of my friend,after her husband stabbed her to death he hung himself before such punishment could be used.

That's why dean ran away instead of answering the question. He thinks it would have stopped someone who was already breaking existing laws against domestic violence, attempted murder, assault and battery. :cuckoo:

And the point of this thread is to what? Reinforce the belief all Indians, or Pakistans, or people named Mohammed are violent? Or is it really a 'look what this guy did to his wife!' sorta deal? If so, how about this one?

NH man gets 35 to life for fatally shooting wife - seattlepi.com

Guilty guy's white. Same outrage or no?

Says the first person to bring any of those possibilities up. I purposely didn't bring any of that into the conversation because I'm not sure of the mans origins or if they played into this little piece of brutality. I posted it cause I'm outraged that any man would do this. WTF makes some men think like this? It's the typical If I can't have you nobody will BS. FYI My sister was kicked,choked,beaten and stabbed by her ex husband. When I was a kid my parents beat the shit out of each. My Mom was no shrinking violet so she always fought back. Maybe it's me still trying to make sense why this happens in the first place and why nothing ever seems to get done about it.

The question does arise why this particular instance of domestic violence and brutality against a woman is thread worthy, as, we all know, such events happen many times around the US to women on a daily basis.
A woman is beaten every 15 seconds in the US. ... Each day, 4 women (in the US) die as a result of domestic abuse. ... •On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day....
More details here: National Statistics

Why is it Thread worthy? Oh I'm sorry for bringing up such a bland everyday occurance. Surley your time and effort would be better served on another Obama thread where you can party bash even though they are a dime a dozen on this board. Or maybe your time would be better spent on another Zimmerman thread although people get shot and killed every day all day. My appologies for wasting your precious time on a poor woman who got seriously burned by her abusive husband throwing hot oil on her cause she wanted a diviorce.

Allow me to say the above apathy as demonstrated by Esmeralda is why Domestic violence keeps happening, nobody thinks it's worth their time. Why do we as a society allow this to get swept under the carpet? Why do we as women allow men to treat us like this and why do some men seem to think this is perfectly acceptable. There are countries where this is perfectly OK. Why? Where are all those human rights advocates when this happens? Why does it get blown off when it's a religious/cultural issue?

The most abused people in the history of mankind isn't blacks or Jews,it's women. Women have been abused since the begining of time. We have been blamed for everything under the sun,burnt at the stake,stoned for being raped,sold into slavery, used as currency in marriage,used as breeding tools,and are still put down by men constantly in our everyday language. If a man isn't strong enough he's a pussy,bitch,panty waist. Our private parts are used for curse words. We are cum dumpsters,sluts,skanks and whores even though men will screw anything with four legs and walks, women are the bad ones. We are the ones always to be dominated and disrespected.

To answer your question as to why this one incident,it's particularly heinous and can not be excused away as a heat of the moment reaction by her husband. He had to heat the oil,although not said in the article local TV reports he also removed a child from the bed before throwing the oil on the sleeping woman. The premeditation this incident shows his intent to kill or cause serious harm to this woman. What I will be watching is what our criminal justice system handles this mans case.

^^^^Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you truly not get the point of my post? My question was not about the worthiness of domestic violence in general as a topic, buy why you singled out this particular incident. You apparently missed the whole point of my post and chose to abuse me because of your own lack of intelligence in understanding an obvious and valid point. Or your antagonist response has to do with trying to cover your bigotry.

In fact, there is no need whatever for you to respond to my post in such an abusive manner except that you are on the defensive because the post I quoted and my own post called into question whether this thread was about domestic violence at all or about your racism against Indians. I think it 's the latter. Otherwise, there was no reason whatsoever to single out this occurence of domestic violence over all the others that occur on a daily basis all around the US. And, you should have no trouble finding ones where there is premeditation as well.

Last edited:
^^^^Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you truly not get the point of my post? My question was not about the worthiness of domestic violence in general as a topic, buy why you singled out this particular incident. You apparently missed the whole point of my post and chose to abuse me because of your own lack of intelligence in understanding an obvious and valid point. Or your antagonist response has to do with trying to cover your bigotry.

In fact, there is no need whatever for you to respond to my post in such an abusive manner except that you are on the defensive because the post I quoted and my own post called into question whether this thread was about domestic violence at all or about your racism against Indians. I think it 's the latter. Otherwise, there was no reason whatsoever to single out this occurence of domestic violence over all the others that occur on a daily basis all around the US. And, you should have no trouble finding ones where there is premeditation as well.

I don't see anything in the OP that mentions Indians except the name of the scumbucket that decided it was a good idea to scald his wife with hot oil. And I'm sure he singled it out because using oil to assault your wife is not exactly commonplace in the news.

In my opinion, you're seeing racism where none exists.

Note for the fucking idiots among us:

It wasn't Republicans who poured boiling oil on that poor woman.

Seriously, Derp -- you're fucked in the head.

Kindly get unfucked.

You didn't pour the oil. You just don't care about women's safety. So naturally, this is a "ho hum, so what, who cares" story for your ilk.
Mindless drones unable to think for themselves shouldn't be dictating what other people think, Derp.

Meanwhile, in reality, not one single conservative in this thread has not expressed sympathy for this poor woman.

However, YOU haven't expressed any sympathy for her. Your use her burned body as a platform to preach Republican hatred from.

You don't give a shit about her. You're glad she was burned so you'd have something to blame Republicans for.

Not only are you fucked in the head, you're a complete piece of shit.

Last edited:

You asked and I quote

"The question does arise why this particular instance of domestic violence and brutality against a woman is thread worthy, as, we all know, such events happen many times around the US to women on a daily basis."

It's not my understanding, it's the stupidity of your question as the in incident speaks for itself as to why it's worthy. The fact that you don't get that speaks for itself also.
This wasn't a crime of passion,although that would be bad enough. The guy DELIBERTLY THREW HOT OIL ON HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE WANTS A DIVIORCE. When was the last time you heard that one?

I also answered your question in post #24 paragraph 4;learn to read. The crime was particularly heinous in it's premeditation. That said I didn't know I needed to check with anyone before making a post about domestic violence to see it if met with anyones approval of thread worthy. I didn't know I needed to check my PC before making a post to make sure I don't single out any one incident because it might come across as racist. Golly gee wiz I guess I should have made sure it was a white man and a white woman. But then again,if I single out any one race isn't that racist in and of itself? So if every case can be seen as racist when am I to raise the debate about domestic violence?

Bigorty and racism? WTF are you going on about,I never mentioned either. The guy is Indian? who said that? I didn't. Sounds to me like your the racist for making this about race in the first place. Who cares what race he's from,He poured hot oil on his wife,who does that? This guy is just as bad as that nutjob who pushed her new Husband off a cliff. Don't you think it's time we addressed the issue?

Judge accepts guilty plea of Montana wife charged with pushing husband off cliff - NY Daily News

Last edited:
What kind of a sick fuck does that to his wife?
Some people just shouldn't have been born.

IDK that's what I'm trying to figure out. How do you even rationalize this in your mind?

Oil man's reasoning: This person that I'm supposed to love,mother of my children,wants a diviorce so I think I'll throw hot oil on her in front of my children.

I just hope she survives cause her kids will need her. He's going to jail hopefully for a long time so he can't do this again. How do we stop this insanity? A restraining order is almost worthless. Personally I think world wide men have to change the way they think about women. What I don't get is why this isn't at the top of any major agenda on human rights.

Women are not property, we are not lesser,we are not here exclusively for mens personal sexual gratification and breeding purposes. We think and feel just like men so why don't they treat us with the same respect? Would this guy pour hot oil on his brother if he did something he didn't like? Probably not, but somehow it's OK in his head if he does it to his wife. It's sick

You asked and I quote

"The question does arise why this particular instance of domestic violence and brutality against a woman is thread worthy, as, we all know, such events happen many times around the US to women on a daily basis."

It's not my understanding, it's the stupidity of your question as the in incident speaks for itself as to why it's worthy. The fact that you don't get that speaks for itself also.
This wasn't a crime of passion,although that would be bad enough. The guy DELIBERTLY THREW HOT OIL ON HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE WANTS A DIVIORCE. When was the last time you heard that one?

I also answered your question in post #24 paragraph 4;learn to read. The crime was particularly heinous in it's premeditation. That said I didn't know I needed to check with anyone before making a post about domestic violence to see it if met with anyones approval of thread worthy. I didn't know I needed to check my PC before making a post to make sure I don't single out any one incident because it might come across as racist. Golly gee wiz I guess I should have made sure it was a white man and a white woman. But then again,if I single out any one race isn't that racist in and of itself? So if every case can be seen as racist when am I to raise the debate about domestic violence?

Bigorty and racism? WTF are you going on about,I never mentioned either. The guy is Indian? who said that? I didn't. Sounds to me like your the racist for making this about race in the first place. Who cares what race he's from,He poured hot oil on his wife,who does that? This guy is just as bad as that nutjob who pushed her new Husband off a cliff. Don't you think it's time we addressed the issue?

Judge accepts guilty plea of Montana wife charged with pushing husband off cliff - NY Daily News

I agree this is a particularly heinous crime. A burn to the extent that even a small amount of oil would cause can kill you. I had a patient who got a burn less than 10mm in length and died from it. I also had a patient who was set on fire by another provider's patient and she died. A burn in general is particularly heinous. And your comments about women are right on. Even the story of the first woman on earth starts out with a man blaming her for doing a thing she was deceived into doing while he was not deceived but did it anyway.

Esmerelda is a little slow on the uptake. But she goes ape shit over a neg. And if any post she ever made deserves one here questioning why this is 'tread worthy' does. Unfortunately it is a little too early.

Note for the fucking idiots among us:

It wasn't Republicans who poured boiling oil on that poor woman.

Seriously, Derp -- you're fucked in the head.

Kindly get unfucked.

You didn't pour the oil. You just don't care about women's safety. So naturally, this is a "ho hum, so what, who cares" story for your ilk.

Attacking a woman (or anyone else) is ALREADY A CRIME! Are you fuckin' SLOW, boy?

Would you not agree that this is particularly heinous?

Not everyday a woman get doused in boiling oil.

You asked and I quote

This wasn't a crime of passion,although that would be bad enough. The guy DELIBERTLY THREW HOT OIL ON HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE WANTS A DIVIORCE. When was the last time you heard that one? I also answered your question in post #24 paragraph 4;learn to read. The crime was particularly heinous in it's premeditation. That said I didn't know I needed to check with anyone before making a post about domestic violence to see it if met with anyones approval of thread worthy. I didn't know I needed to check my PC before making a post to make sure I don't single out any one incident because it might come across as racist. Golly gee wiz I guess I should have made sure it was a white man and a white woman. But then again,if I single out any one race isn't that racist in and of itself? So if every case can be seen as racist when am I to raise the debate about domestic violence?

What I know is that it is a fact, statistics support it, everyone knows it, when a woman tries to leave an abusive partner, that is the time she is most likely to die, i.e., when the abusive spouse kills her: and that killing is PREMEDITATED. So, AGAIN, why is this incident to you so outstanding above all others? Three to four women in America are killed daily by their abusive spouse, and you don't seem to think those incidents are thread worthy. And those men are not all doing it in the course of a fit of anger, but in PREMEDITATION. You picked up on this one because it is about an Indian man pouring oil on his wife.

Last edited:
WEST HAVEN — Charges are pending against a West Haven man who allegedly dumped hot oil on his wife, severely burning her upper torso. Mohammad Chaudhry was taken into custody early Wednesday shortly after the incident at his apartment at 195 Canton St., police said. His 41-year-old wife was rushed to the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital, police said. The woman's teenage son called police at 4:40 a.m. to report that someone had just killed his mother. Responding officers noticed a strong odor of burning oil inside the apartment, police said. The woman had severe burns to her upper torso, police said. The couple's teenaged children told officers that their parents had separated in the past year, but their mother decided to sleep over Tuesday night to be with her children. Police said Chaudhry entered the room where she was sleeping and threw hot oil on her before fleeing. The children heard their mother screaming and rushed to her aid, police said. Officers found Chaudhry nearby and took him into custody. Copyright © 2013, The Hartford Courant
Police: West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil - Courant.com
Another example of enlightened Muslim male treatment of women, from the Religion of Peace...

Animals...

Can we just deport the bastard once he's served his jail-time?

Back to whatever Muslim third-world shit-hole he came from?

Last edited:
WEST HAVEN — Charges are pending against a West Haven man who allegedly dumped hot oil on his wife, severely burning her upper torso. Mohammad Chaudhry was taken into custody early Wednesday shortly after the incident at his apartment at 195 Canton St., police said. His 41-year-old wife was rushed to the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital, police said. The woman's teenage son called police at 4:40 a.m. to report that someone had just killed his mother. Responding officers noticed a strong odor of burning oil inside the apartment, police said. The woman had severe burns to her upper torso, police said. The couple's teenaged children told officers that their parents had separated in the past year, but their mother decided to sleep over Tuesday night to be with her children. Police said Chaudhry entered the room where she was sleeping and threw hot oil on her before fleeing. The children heard their mother screaming and rushed to her aid, police said. Officers found Chaudhry nearby and took him into custody. Copyright © 2013, The Hartford Courant
Another example of enlightened Muslim male treatment of women, from the Religion of Peace...

Animals...

And here we have it, the exact post the OP was hoping for!

Animals...

And here we have it, the exact post the OP was hoping for!
All part of the friendly service.

It's bad enough that one of our own does something this bad or worse every once-in-a-while.

It's stupid of us to tolerate such woman-savaging on a far more frequent basis from these Neanderthals.

And even more foolhardy, blinkered and suicidal to play Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms and continue to make excuses for them.

Last edited:
[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]

OK, I will make this simple.

Please post any of the plentiful examples related to the topic at hand, which you believe are thread worthy, so we can use the same ruler you are beating people over the head with, and see how well it passes your own criteria.

OK?

Please post any of the plentiful examples related to the topic at hand, which you believe are thread worthy, so we can use the same ruler you are beating people over the head with, and see how well it passes your own criteria.

OK?

There are thousands of such attacks on women daily in America, by their partners. I am not the one who focused on the only one that is by a Muslim Indian man. If you don't believe that such attacks happen daily, that is your problem, your ignorance. It's not up to me to prove it to you; in fact, it is common knowledge. I do not need to prove what is considered common, general knowledge.

As someone who is a former victim of domestic violence, I know a whole lot more about it than you do.

Last edited:

OK?

There are thousands of such attacks on women daily in America, by their partners. I am not the one who focused on the only one that is by a Muslim Indian man. If you don't believe that such attacks happen daily, that is your problem, your ignorance. It's not up to me to prove it to you; in fact, it is common knowledge. I do not need to prove what is considered common, general knowledge.

As someone who is a former victim of domestic violence, I know a whole lot more about it than you do.

I am still quite new to this site. I am genuinely curious here. So to be clear, it would be best to post more than 1 example, to prevent any single example as being shown as "singling out"? Is there a guide for people like me, as to how many will cover all the possible bases there are to be covered?

Forum List

Back