West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil

[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]

OK, I will make this simple.

Please post any of the plentiful examples related to the topic at hand, which you believe are thread worthy, so we can use the same ruler you are beating people over the head with, and see how well it passes your own criteria.

OK?

There are thousands of such attacks on women daily in America, by their partners. I am not the one who focused on the only one that is by a Muslim Indian man. If you don't believe that such attacks happen daily, that is your problem, your ignorance. It's not up to me to prove it to you; in fact, it is common knowledge. I do not need to prove what is considered common, general knowledge.

As someone who is a former victim of domestic violence, I know a whole lot more about it than you do.

I am still quite new to this site. I am genuinely curious here. So to be clear, it would be best to post more than 1 example, to prevent any single example as being shown as "singling out"? Is there a guide for people like me, as to how many will cover all the possible bases there are to be covered?

If you are new to this site, then perhaps you are not aware of the intensity of Islamaphobia and racism which exists here. It becomes very easy to spot. Unless, of course, you don't want to see it.

"...Islamaphobia... which exists here..."
It's not Islama-phobia...

Phobia implies fear...

It's well-deserved CONTEMPT for Islam...

Big difference...

Two-thirds of the Earth's population is non-white. One-fourth of the Earth's population is Muslim. You hate all these people? That says a lot more about you than about them. Pathetic.

Last edited:
"...Islamaphobia... which exists here..."
It's not Islama-phobia...

Phobia implies fear...

It's well-deserved CONTEMPT for Islam...

Big difference...

Two-thirds of the Earth's population is non-white. One-fourth of the Earth's population is Muslim. You hate all these people? That says a lot more about you than about them. Pathetic.
I despise any belief-system which carries within it an embedded range of permissions to kill and make war in the name of their vision of the godhead and to advance their cause, and which carries within it an embedded range of tendencies to oppress women and to foster misogyny within its ranks. I perceive Islam to be a poison pill and ultimately incompatible with Western Culture and Society.

Last edited:
WEST HAVEN — Charges are pending against a West Haven man who allegedly dumped hot oil on his wife, severely burning her upper torso. Mohammad Chaudhry was taken into custody early Wednesday shortly after the incident at his apartment at 195 Canton St., police said. His 41-year-old wife was rushed to the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital, police said. The woman's teenage son called police at 4:40 a.m. to report that someone had just killed his mother. Responding officers noticed a strong odor of burning oil inside the apartment, police said. The woman had severe burns to her upper torso, police said. The couple's teenaged children told officers that their parents had separated in the past year, but their mother decided to sleep over Tuesday night to be with her children. Police said Chaudhry entered the room where she was sleeping and threw hot oil on her before fleeing. The children heard their mother screaming and rushed to her aid, police said. Officers found Chaudhry nearby and took him into custody. Copyright © 2013, The Hartford Courant
Police: West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil - Courant.com
Another example of enlightened Muslim male treatment of women, from the Religion of Peace...

Animals...

Can we just deport the bastard once he's served his jail-time?

Back to whatever Muslim third-world shit-hole he came from?

And here we have it, the exact post the OP was hoping for!
No, it's the post YOU were hoping for.

There are thousands of such attacks on women daily in America, by their partners. I am not the one who focused on the only one that is by a Muslim Indian man. If you don't believe that such attacks happen daily, that is your problem, your ignorance. It's not up to me to prove it to you; in fact, it is common knowledge. I do not need to prove what is considered common, general knowledge.

As someone who is a former victim of domestic violence, I know a whole lot more about it than you do.

I am still quite new to this site. I am genuinely curious here. So to be clear, it would be best to post more than 1 example, to prevent any single example as being shown as "singling out"? Is there a guide for people like me, as to how many will cover all the possible bases there are to be covered?

If you are new to this site, then perhaps you are not aware of the intensity of Islamaphobia and racism which exists here. It becomes very easy to spot. Unless, of course, you don't want to see it.
It's easy to spot for you because you insist it's there even when it's not.

[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]

OK, I will make this simple.

Please post any of the plentiful examples related to the topic at hand, which you believe are thread worthy, so we can use the same ruler you are beating people over the head with, and see how well it passes your own criteria.

OK?

I have been searching and the news has only one article about a person throwing hot oil on another person. Domestic violence happens all the time, but this is particularly heinous and you are now playing a game.

I don't care what religion, nationality, race or sexual preference the people in this story are, this is a very cold hearted person who I hope is punished to the fullest extent of the law and I know whatever the punishment is, it won't be bad enough.

WEST HAVEN — Charges are pending against a West Haven man who allegedly dumped hot oil on his wife, severely burning her upper torso.

Mohammad Chaudhry was taken into custody early Wednesday shortly after the incident at his apartment at 195 Canton St., police said.

His 41-year-old wife was rushed to the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital, police said.

The woman's teenage son called police at 4:40 a.m. to report that someone had just killed his mother. Responding officers noticed a strong odor of burning oil inside the apartment, police said.

The woman had severe burns to her upper torso, police said.

The couple's teenaged children told officers that their parents had separated in the past year, but their mother decided to sleep over Tuesday night to be with her children.

Police said Chaudhry entered the room where she was sleeping and threw hot oil on her before fleeing. The children heard their mother screaming and rushed to her aid, police said.

Officers found Chaudhry nearby and took him into custody.

Copyright © 2013, The Hartford Courant
Police: West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil - Courant.com

Why do you care about this?

Why should I care about this?

Why should anyone not immediately involved with these people care?

You must have a point, lad.

You should trot it out.

Forum List

Back