West Virginia Bans Abortion

^^^Angry fascists are ugly fascists. You're an angry, ugly, genocidal fascist. Thank God people like you rarely get power, because when you do we have a Hitler, a Mao, a Stalin, a Biden.

You're truly a stupid fuck, aren't you?

I voted for Trump twice, retard, and I've never voted for a democrat.

So go fuck yourself.

Again...

Are you a bird by an airport?

Unfounded worries, retard...

Words mean things, and your intent is clearly to get rid of people who disagree with you instead of having to deal with them normally.

The Jews and Armenians and Cambodians are the latest people who had to deal with that line of thinking.

Absolutely! And I am 100% against someone having a birth control abortion.

How have you not figured that out yet?

And yet you save you vitriol for people like me, wanting to remove them from political life, or more than likely actual life.

What I have figured out is you are an eliminationist with anger issues.

Words mean things, and your intent is clearly to get rid of people who disagree with you instead of having to deal with them normally.

The Jews and Armenians and Cambodians are the latest people who had to deal with that line of thinking.

You can do all the retard tap dancing you want, dipshit, but it doesn't change what I said.

I want dipshits like you culled from society so that your zealotry doesn't pollute decent society. I never said you should be killed, because that's not what I meant to convey. Your pussy hurts, though, because you know you're incapable of intelligent discourse here, so you figure you might make me look like some sort of tyrant by suggesting I want those who disagree with me killed.

And that's just retarded.

Trust me, if I wanted you to be killed, I would've said exactly that...

Hey, good for you if you like sluts.

I don't.

My right.

Imagine that!!! An incel asshole calling pregnant married women "sluts". This is the misogyny which is the root and foundation of the anti-abortion movement.

They say it's all about the "innocent babies" but they lose all interest in these kids the moment they're born. No universal health care for you. Highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. Highest rate of maternal death in child birth in the first world.

You're not "pro-life", you're hatefully anti abortion.

You can do all the retard tap dancing you want, dipshit, but it doesn't change what I said.

I want dipshits like you culled from society so that your zealotry doesn't pollute decent society. I never said you should be killed, because that's not what I meant to convey. Your pussy hurts, though, because you know you're incapable of intelligent discourse here, so you figure you might make me look like some sort of tyrant by suggesting I want those who disagree with me killed.

And that's just retarded.

Trust me, if I wanted you to be killed, I would've said exactly that...

The only zealotry I see here is coming from you, wanting to at best deny people their right to participate in their own governance, and at worst wanting them dead....oh wait not dead "gone" maybe, or "nacht und nebelled"

You should start voting for DemoKKKrats, because they're very into killing their political opposition and babies, just like you.

Now your pussy hurts because, while you stupidly thought I was a democrat, you were sent on your heels when I told you I voted for Trump.

Admit it, retard, you're too fucking stupid to debate me...

And yet you save you vitriol for people like me, wanting to remove them from political life, or more than likely actual life.

What I have figured out is you are an eliminationist with anger issues.

You've figured out nothing.

You're not smart enough.

And, yes, I save my vitriol for zealots...

The only zealotry I see here is coming from you, wanting to at best deny people their right to participate in their own governance

Which is far better a situation than denying a woman the right to participate in medical decisions which don't affect you...

Imagine that!!! An incel asshole calling pregnant married women "sluts". This is the misogyny which is the root and foundation of the anti-abortion movement.

They say it's all about the "innocent babies" but they lose all interest in these kids the moment they're born. No universal health care for you. Highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. Highest rate of maternal death in child birth in the first world.

You're not "pro-life", you're hatefully anti abortion.
What's an incel?

Forum List

Back