West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You can express any view you like. However, the cadets were in uniform, and the dumbest among them should have foreseen that such an expression would reflect badly upon their employer, and that the boot would likely arrive shortly thereafter.

I still haven't seen whether Byrd was one of those fired. That's the first person that should have been fired. The cadets can go to Wal Mart and make as much money.

Hammer & Sickle is okay, but god forbid if you wear a Swastika.
a70xf25bye641.png

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Hey everybody!
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.

Hey everybody!
The delusion and ignorance of Trumpers is astounding.

Hey everybody!

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

Hey everybody!
The delusion and ignorance of Trumpers is astounding.
You said the same in 2016. You want Pelosi and Schiff to continue this fiasco through the next election? I say, HECK YEAH!!!!!

This has apparently cause a furor among the progstains.

Hey everybody!

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.

Hey everybody!
and if that doesn't happen, you get to blame it on darkies, gays and other types of people you hate.....you may even get to add in "the illegals stole the election" talk...it will be fun

Hey everybody!

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

Forum List

Back