West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!
and if that doesn't happen, you get to blame it on darkies, gays and other types of people you hate.....you may even get to add in "the illegals stole the election" talk...it will be fun
If they are a legal voter I can't say anything. I can guarantee you, I won't wear a pussy hat. But you loons already got Trump elected. Lots of republicans that didn't vote for Trump last time. Are now!

Hey everybody!
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.
Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

Hey everybody!
and if that doesn't happen, you get to blame it on darkies, gays and other types of people you hate.....you may even get to add in "the illegals stole the election" talk...it will be fun
If they are a legal voter I can't say anything. I can guarantee you, I won't wear a pussy hat. But you loons already got Trump elected. Lots of republicans that didn't vote for Trump last time. Are now!
50,000 people in 3 states got Trump elected.....

I understand dic suckers like you are not use to winning elections by both electoral college and general vote landslides.....but you are free to refer back the 2012 and 2008 for a frame of reference...

These cadets have such poor judgement I dont think they should be in any position of authority.

The instructor Whatever Byrd is just another in that family's long tradition, apparently.

Hey everybody!

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.

Hey everybody!
50,000 people in 3 states got Trump elected.....

I understand dic suckers like you are not use to winning elections by both electoral college and general vote landslides.....but you are free to refer back the 2012 and 2008 for a frame of reference...
Too bad your lying ass can't prove that.

Hey everybody!

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
I wear it now. Each night after work, we go out and night stick some colored folk and burn crosses.

Hey everybody!
Ummmm
The Supreme Court has been Conservative for 40 years

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You are free to express yourself and employers are free to fire you for doing something stupid.

The morons got what they deserved.
Rule Number 1: Never embarrass the boss

I still haven't seen whether Byrd was one of those fired. That's the first person that should have been fired. The cadets can go to Wal Mart and make as much money.
If they all get hired at Walmart and get together for a good old Nazi salute photograph in the store, They will again be fired, and rightly so.

I still haven't seen whether Byrd was one of those fired. That's the first person that should have been fired. The cadets can go to Wal Mart and make as much money.
If they all get hired at Walmart and get together for a good old Nazi salute photograph in the store, They will again be fired, and rightly so.

Your desire to see people's lives destroyed for no real reason, is pretty shitty of you.

There is way too much censorship these days. Leave people alone to express themselves!

Anybody can see that it isn't a Nazi salute. Next thing you know the crazy political correctness crowd will want to fire USMA cadets for giving the O.K. sign. Wait, they already did that didn't they?

Your desire to see people's lives destroyed for no real reason, is pretty shitty of you.
Grow up. That is just the way life is. People sometimes make stupid choices, act on them and quite often pay for their stupid choices with their money, career, marriage, sometimes their life. I take no joy at the downfall. It is just part of the passing parade. I just observe, shake my head and think, "Who in the hell raised these people?", or "What in the hell were they thinking?".

Anybody can see that it isn't a Nazi salute.

True it is a Bellamy Salute the Nazis stole it from us

Morgan_Hill_School_-_1930%C2%B4s.jpg

iu

iu

iu

Forum List

Back