West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

Anybody can see that it isn't a Nazi salute.

True it is a Bellamy Salute the Nazis stole it from us

Morgan_Hill_School_-_1930%C2%B4s.jpg

iu

iu

iu

Bellamy stole it from Rome.

Who would want to work in the West Virginia prison system? Wouldn't you think the freaking governor would have given those guys the benefit of the doubt after spending all that money to train them?

I still haven't seen whether Byrd was one of those fired. That's the first person that should have been fired. The cadets can go to Wal Mart and make as much money.
If they all get hired at Walmart and get together for a good old Nazi salute photograph in the store, They will again be fired, and rightly so.

Your desire to see people's lives destroyed for no real reason, is pretty shitty of you.
Grow up. That is just the way life is. People sometimes make stupid choices, act on them and quite often pay for their stupid choices with their money, career, marriage, sometimes their life. I take no joy at the downfall. It is just part of the passing parade. I just observe, shake my head and think, "Who in the hell raised these people?", or "What in the hell were they thinking?".

AT best your easy acceptance of people being destroyed for no reason, is callous and brutal.

At worst, you are just refusing to take responsibility for your vicious gloating.

Me? Any poor slub that wants to make a living being a freaking prison guard? Has my support and pity.

That sounds like just about the last job I would want to do.

Who would want to work in the West Virginia prison system? Wouldn't you think the freaking governor would have given those guys the benefit of the doubt after spending all that money to train them?
Nope

You embarrass the Governor, you are history

Nope

You embarrass the Governor, you are history

Right, because the Governor's pride is more important than the state money spent, the lives of West Virginians citizens, or the responsibility of getting the work done in the prison system.

At least in the mind of the Governor and RW.

They should have been fired.

I definitely agree. The Hatch Act prohibits civil servants from indicating support for any partisan political group while on duty and in uniform. If these folks were political appointees, it would be a different story.

I still haven't seen whether Byrd was one of those fired. That's the first person that should have been fired. The cadets can go to Wal Mart and make as much money.
If they all get hired at Walmart and get together for a good old Nazi salute photograph in the store, They will again be fired, and rightly so.

Your desire to see people's lives destroyed for no real reason, is pretty shitty of you.
Grow up. That is just the way life is. People sometimes make stupid choices, act on them and quite often pay for their stupid choices with their money, career, marriage, sometimes their life. I take no joy at the downfall. It is just part of the passing parade. I just observe, shake my head and think, "Who in the hell raised these people?", or "What in the hell were they thinking?".

AT best your easy acceptance of people being destroyed for no reason, is callous and brutal.

At worst, you are just refusing to take responsibility for your vicious gloating.

Me? Any poor slub that wants to make a living being a freaking prison guard? Has my support and pity.

Let me get this straight. I say point blank and truthfully that " I take no joy at the downfall". The, you accuse me of vicious goating? The, you refer to the trainee cadets as " Any poor slub"? and their present chosen career path "freaking prison guard"?, last job you would want to do?

I believe that makes you a bleeding heart, hypocrital, snob.
I wish those men luck and greater sense of modern day decorum in the workplace, as they work their way, possibly to jobs, even somebody like you, might deign to accept.

Let me get this straight. I say point blank and truthfully that " I take no joy at the downfall". The, you accuse me of vicious goating? The, you refer to the trainee cadets as " Any poor slub"? and their present chosen career path "freaking prison guard"?, last job you would want to do?

I wish those men luck and greater sense of modern day decorum in the workplace, as they work their way, possibly to jobs, even somebody like you, might deign to accept.

Not wanting to see people lose jobs, especially jobs they worked hard to get, does not make one a "bleeding heart", nor does not wanting to do a shitty job, make one a snob.

Your putting "modern day decorum" over the well being of real people, is not right.

A lot of these prisons are located in impoverished communities where there really aren't a lot of other opportunities.

Why would a freaking class picture of correction school graduates embarrass the governor of a state? The chicken shit governor was embarrassed by the left wing media. Thank God we have a President that doesn't worry about left wing media coverage.

A lot of these prisons are located in impoverished communities where there really aren't a lot of other opportunities.

I know.

I guess your take on that, depends on the type of person you are.

Some people might consider that reason to be more forgiving and understanding.

Others might consider it reason to be even quicker to flush those men down the toilet. After all, who gives a fuck about them, or their families? Probably voted for TRump.

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.
Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
I wear it now. Each night after work, we go out and night stick some colored folk and burn crosses.

Save your money boys the South will rise again.

Not wanting to see people lose jobs, especially jobs they worked hard to get, does not make one a "bleeding heart", nor does not wanting to do a shitty job, make one a snob.

Your putting "modern day decorum" over the well being of real people, is not right.
If a group of my troops had posed for a picture in uniform giving the Nazi solute, I would have brought them up on charges of Conduct Unbecoming, and they may very very well have gotten a BCD, and that doesn't stand for Big Chicken Dinner. It should also be noted, all of my troops worked a hell of a lot harder for their uniform. Glad your life has been so comfy, to allow you your liberal beliefs.

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
I wear it now. Each night after work, we go out and night stick some colored folk and burn crosses.

West Virginia was always part of the Union, not a confederate state at all

West Virginia was always part of the Union, not a confederate state at all
SHows you stupid that pos is. All he does is spew hate and lies.

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.

If you hope maybe they will rule you at least 2/5 of a man.

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired
Good people on both sides. (sic)

And specifically NOT the nazis. So, why you lying?
Lying about what? By the way, KMA.

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired
Good people on both sides. (sic)

And specifically NOT the nazis. So, why you lying?
Lying about what? By the way, KMA.
Classic prog-babble.

Forum List

Back