West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

View attachment 297513 3 states lol
Hahahah
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!
and if that doesn't happen, you get to blame it on darkies, gays and other types of people you hate.....you may even get to add in "the illegals stole the election" talk...it will be fun
If they are a legal voter I can't say anything. I can guarantee you, I won't wear a pussy hat. But you loons already got Trump elected. Lots of republicans that didn't vote for Trump last time. Are now!
50,000 people in 3 states got Trump elected.....

I understand dic suckers like you are not use to winning elections by both electoral college and general vote landslides.....but you are free to refer back the 2012 and 2008 for a frame of reference...
Yes, he won the election by 3 states....

Meaning if the counties in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania swung 80,000 votes in Hillary's favor, she would be president -- and you would have been posting your 234th post talking about how America needs a civil war or whatever butthurt you would have been into....
Ok black face lol don’t got left Ohio, Florida,

No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.
Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.
We did have a racist black president for eight years. I'm sure you loved that.
75464283_2496085663771964_9058293912271060992_n.jpg

and if that doesn't happen, you get to blame it on darkies, gays and other types of people you hate.....you may even get to add in "the illegals stole the election" talk...it will be fun
If they are a legal voter I can't say anything. I can guarantee you, I won't wear a pussy hat. But you loons already got Trump elected. Lots of republicans that didn't vote for Trump last time. Are now!

I understand dic suckers like you are not use to winning elections by both electoral college and general vote landslides.....but you are free to refer back the 2012 and 2008 for a frame of reference...
Too bad your lying ass can't prove that.
I can't prove that Trump just won by 50K votes across three states?? Ok, how about less than 80K?? Would that make you feel better???

Are you one of those dumb asses that believe Trump won both the electoral and popular vote? Really??

"A shift of fewer than 80,000 votes in three states (Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) — or 0.06% of 137 million cast -- [is what won Trump the presidency]"

Why voting matters: Supreme Court edition

That is NOT a landslide victory.....especially when you consider he ran against someone as hated as Hillary.....then in 2018, the GOP got whooped so bad that they were campaigning on protecting Obamacare.....

However ….you think trolling, lying and insulting 16 yr old autistic kids is the secret recipe to growing your party? Cool....that means you dic suckers shouldn't be complaining about everything all the time...
People love the perception of anything giving to them for free. Its human nature. And I have believed in votes being rigged for decades. In local elections and in blue cities especially spreading up to national votes from the same areas.
So how many billions of dollars do we the middle class need to give to politicians to get our own middle class tax cut??

Is our taxes not payment enough ?? Or are you saying people expecting services from their government is getting something for free??

Trump giving himself a special tax cut for happening to own a golf course is not something that benefits the majority of the tax payers -- no matter how much your sycophancy thinks it does

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.
View attachment 297515
Before you post anything about King, it is best you know who he is..because you definitely don't...

Let me remind you....

MLK worst evils of society civilization capitalism militarism racism.jpg
What is Trump and the GOP doing about that??

CZDD4p9WsAQ545n.jpg
What does Trump and the GOP think about that??

There is a reason why conservatives hated MLK --- he was just a greater man than they would ever be, so now they gotta pretend they were for him.....until I remind them who he is.....

Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
Actually the democrats retired their white hoods and traded them in on different types of apparel to cover their faces.

I can't prove that Trump just won by 50K votes across three states?? Ok, how about less than 80K?? Would that make you feel better???

Are you one of those dumb asses that believe Trump won both the electoral and popular vote? Really??

"A shift of fewer than 80,000 votes in three states (Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) — or 0.06% of 137 million cast -- [is what won Trump the presidency]"

That is NOT a landslide victory.....especially when you consider he ran against someone as hated as Hillary.....then in 2018, the GOP got whooped so bad that they were campaigning on protecting Obamacare.....

However ….you think trolling, lying and insulting 16 yr old autistic kids is the secret recipe to growing your party? Cool....that means you dic suckers shouldn't be complaining about everything all the time...
People love the perception of anything giving to them for free. Its human nature. And I have believed in votes being rigged for decades. In local elections and in blue cities especially spreading up to national votes from the same areas.
So how many billions of dollars do we the middle class need to give to politicians to get our own middle class tax cut??

Is our taxes not payment enough ?? Or are you saying people expecting services from their government is getting something for free??

Trump giving himself a special tax cut for happening to own a golf course is not something that benefits the majority of the tax payers -- no matter how much your sycophancy thinks it does
What you are saying is that you do not believe people should have more of their earned money back. From my perspective there is massive corruption in many of our programs and many of our government employees are slackers from local to the federal level. I am not alone in this as people leave cities in droves that are of the working class.

What you are saying is that you do not believe people should have more of their earned money back. From my perspective there is massive corruption in many of our programs and many of our government employees are slackers from local to the federal level. I am not alone in this as people leave cities in droves that are of the working class.
Trump gave the top 1% the tax cut they were wanting -- a tax cut that blew up the deficit, something you folks pretend to care about, but only when a dem is president........

but what did most of those companies do with that money?? bought back stocks to inflate their stock value and increase their own bonus payouts....that doesn't benefit the middle class, no matter how much you want to believe it does...trickle down economics is a fantasy....

So I am going to ask again...why shouldn't the middle class expect more from their tax dollars??

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
I wear it now. Each night after work, we go out and night stick some colored folk and burn crosses.

Save your money boys the South will rise again.
Yes northerners are moving South, because liberals screwed up the north. But I'm sure you love your liberal utopia of Chicago. Where several blacks are shot daily.

Get your pussy hat ready for November!

Actually the democrats retired their white hoods and traded them in on different types of apparel to cover their faces.
Hey, when are you going to give us some quotes about MLK that don't make you conservatives look like what you are??

Or do you think MLK only said "I have a dream"??

Are you dumb enough to think MLK was despised by conservatives because he wanted black people to vote??

No, he was killed for the same shit then that you conservatives demonize progressives for now...

What about what MLK said here sounds conservative or republican.....I'll wait

dr_martin_luther_king_quotes.jpg

I have to laugh at the people claiming these cadets are just expressing their 1st amendment rights. While these same people called for the firing (or worse) of kneeling football players.

View attachment 297513 3 states lol
Hahahah

Yes, he won the election by 3 states....

Meaning if the counties in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania swung 80,000 votes in Hillary's favor, she would be president -- and you would have been posting your 234th post talking about how America needs a civil war or whatever butthurt you would have been into....
But it didn't, and Hillary lost.
18222194_1106144789490786_5708050093417640323_n.jpg

View attachment 297515
Before you post anything about King, it is best you know who he is..because you definitely don't...

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516
What is Trump and the GOP doing about that??

View attachment 297517
What does Trump and the GOP think about that??

There is a reason why conservatives hated MLK --- he was just a greater man than they would ever be, so now they gotta pretend they were for him.....until I remind them who he is.....
What are the democrats doing about it? Besides keeping minorities uneducated and on welfare for a vote?

I have to laugh at the people claiming these cadets are just expressing their 1st amendment rights. While these same people called for the firing (or worse) of kneeling football players.
Ohhh ohh we have a anti American supporter here! And he’s anti trump

Trump gave the top 1% the tax cut they were wanting -- a tax cut that blew up the deficit, something you folks pretend to care about, but only when a dem is president........

but what did most of those companies do with that money?? bought back stocks to inflate their stock value and increase their own bonus payouts....that doesn't benefit the middle class, no matter how much you want to believe it does...trickle down economics is a fantasy....

So I am going to ask again...why shouldn't the middle class expect more from their tax dollars??
Everyone that pays taxes got a tax cut. You're a special kind of stupid.

Do you? I see your grasp of the English language has not improved.

What I am is a patriotic American pointing out the hypocrisy. Which is why you are so angry.

Do you? I see your grasp of the English language has not improved.

What I am is a patriotic American pointing out the hypocrisy. Which is why you are so angry.
Yea because we are in Germany,, anyone with a education know the holocaust was fake, hitler a ass hole but was simply trying to retake land being stolen from him .. kneelers don’t get me started.. democrat protesting democrats but then votes for democrats lol

The difference is one employer is private and the other is the government.

The difference is one employer is private and the other is the government.

I'm not concerned about whether or not they were fired. I am talking about the outrage about a violation of 1st amendment rights.

Forum List

Back