West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

I'm not concerned about whether or not they were fired. I am talking about the outrage about a violation of 1st amendment rights.
You have no rights if you hate America

Is this your way of surrendering your rights?

First is was your treasonous coup.
Then it was expressing support of the kkk & lynching.
Then it was you saying fuck the constitution"fuck the constitution".
And now being a Hitler apologist?

Yeah, some patriot you are.
I’m no puppet I don’t follow the main stream propaganda stories they put out I actually do research. Your hate for free thought is concerning a Soviet like

Given the photographic evidence of the concentration camps, cattle cars and mass graves, denying the Holocaust is laughable.

Defending Hitler is even worse.
Seeing how they had tuberculosis, and the alliance blocking the medication to get to them, your dishonesty is disgusting

Tuberculosis?? You are blaming all that on a TB quarantine??

Train loads of noncombatant citizens (most of whom had stars sewn on the clothes) were packed into cattle cars, shipped to concentration camps and gassed because they all had TB???

You really are bending over backwards to deny the facts. The testimonies at Nuremburg even agree that it was an attempt to wipe out the Jews.

You have no rights if you hate America

I’m no puppet I don’t follow the main stream propaganda stories they put out I actually do research. Your hate for free thought is concerning a Soviet like

Given the photographic evidence of the concentration camps, cattle cars and mass graves, denying the Holocaust is laughable.

Seeing how they had tuberculosis, and the alliance blocking the medication to get to them, your dishonesty is disgusting

Train loads of noncombatant citizens (most of whom had stars sewn on the clothes) were packed into cattle cars, shipped to concentration camps and gassed because they all had TB???

You really are bending over backwards to deny the facts. The testimonies at Nuremburg even agree that it was an attempt to wipe out the Jews.
To stop the spreading of the sickness that was the only way to the spread.. DUDE the ALLIANCE STOPed THE SUPPLIES AND medication.

To stop the spreading of the sickness that was the only way to the spread.. DUDE the ALLIANCE STOPed THE SUPPLIES AND medication.

Jeez, you really are sick. First the Holocaust never happened. Then it was TB and the Allies were stopping the supplies and meds from getting through?

Yeah, Hitler was such a humanitarian, I am sure he was treating all those poor Jews with TB.

This is a new low for you, Jitler.

Look at the transcripts from the trials at Nuremburg. How many pleaded that they were just following orders when they gassed all the "undesirables"?

Jeez, you really are sick. First the Holocaust never happened. Then it was TB and the Allies were stopping the supplies and meds from getting through?

Yeah, Hitler was such a humanitarian, I am sure he was treating all those poor Jews with TB.

Look at the transcripts from the trials at Nuremburg. How many pleaded that they were just following orders when they gassed all the "undesirables"?
It was war some people died, did you see what Germany’s neighbors were doing to the country? What if I was your neighbor in along with others that didn’t get along with you decided to shrink your backyard, then when you try to get support from your jewish friends they say let them have it you are to proud of your yard anyway. Lol you would be pissed

Me? Any poor slub that wants to make a living being a freaking prison guard? Has my support and pity.
That sounds like just about the last job I would want to do.
I dont know Correll.

Prison guards have an awful lot of power over their prisoners.

I have done security work and the opportunity to 'go off' on someone occurs frequently, but I kept in m ind that no matter what the criminal law says, I could still be subjected to a civil trial via lawsuit.

So no matter how stupid and provocative some ape was, I held back to make sure they didnt cross the line and get physical with me.

If these guards have such poor judgement, would you want them guarding you fora few years?

Not me, bro.

A fair question. But, any young men, play with breaking rules. Well, unless they are completely timid.

You want guys willing to guard violent criminals, you are going to have guys who act up when they are young.

It was war some people died, did you see what Germany’s neighbors were doing to the country? What if I was your neighbor in along with others that didn’t get along with you decided to shrink your backyard, then when you try to get support from your jewish friends they say let them have it you are to proud of your yard anyway. Lol you would be pissed

When you lose a war you lose land (among other things).

Yes, it was a war and people died. But these were not combatants that were loaded into cattle cars and shipped off to be gassed. This was mostly Jews, and also Romani, gays, activists, and anyone else the Reich determined to be unwanted. It was attempted genocide against unarmed citizens. If you defend that, you are beneath contempt.

Yes, it was a war and people died. But these were not combatants that were loaded into cattle cars and shipped off to be gassed. This was mostly Jews, and also Romani, gays, activists, and anyone else the Reich determined to be unwanted. It was attempted genocide against unarmed citizens. If you defend that, you are beneath contempt.
You read the story jews wrote for you lol

Who would want to work in the West Virginia prison system? Wouldn't you think the freaking governor would have given those guys the benefit of the doubt after spending all that money to train them?
Nope

You embarrass the Governor, you are history

Right, because the Governor's pride is more important than the state money spent, the lives of West Virginians citizens, or the responsibility of getting the work done in the prison system.

At least in the mind of the Governor and RW.
Look, West Virginia has a bad enough reputation as it is without showing the world they are a bunch of racist, redneck Hillbillies

A couple of young guys, hamming it up for a photo, is only an excuse to smear a whole state, if the you WANT to smear the whole state.

You wanting to smear the whole state, over the actions of a few young guys, is you being the bigot.

Who would want to work in the West Virginia prison system? Wouldn't you think the freaking governor would have given those guys the benefit of the doubt after spending all that money to train them?
Nope

You embarrass the Governor, you are history

Right, because the Governor's pride is more important than the state money spent, the lives of West Virginians citizens, or the responsibility of getting the work done in the prison system.

At least in the mind of the Governor and RW.
Look, West Virginia has a bad enough reputation as it is without showing the world they are a bunch of racist, redneck Hillbillies
The AG rapes a black girl doesn’t get fired, the governor is wearing a KKK out fit or black face, doesn’t get fired, joking around gets you fired lol lol ok this is why democrats can’t win elections

The governor is useful to the agenda. He gets a pass.

Bunch of white kids who want to be prison guards?

They are of no value. Use them to virtue signal. Who gives a fuck about them, or their families?

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.
We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You can express any view you like. However, the cadets were in uniform, and the dumbest among them should have foreseen that such an expression would reflect badly upon their employer, and that the boot would likely arrive shortly thereafter.
..but then all these blacks athletes should be fired for '''free speech'' when they piss America by kneeling

.I've always wondered what would happen if a white NFL player would give the '''nazi salute''......they should NOT be fired if they did

No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.
Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

I still haven't seen whether Byrd was one of those fired. That's the first person that should have been fired. The cadets can go to Wal Mart and make as much money.
If they all get hired at Walmart and get together for a good old Nazi salute photograph in the store, They will again be fired, and rightly so.
sure--how American--whites no free speech--but blacks can have free speech

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You can express any view you like. However, the cadets were in uniform, and the dumbest among them should have foreseen that such an expression would reflect badly upon their employer, and that the boot would likely arrive shortly thereafter.
..but then all these blacks athletes should be fired for '''free speech'' when they piss America by kneeling

That's up to their employers.

....but!!
1. so some can have free speech and others not???!!
2. the US government enforces the laws of American rights = if someone's rights are violated, the US government is supposed to step in and protect our rights
so the government will protect the rights of blacks and not whites???!!!!

..I'll post it again in case you missed it = I've always wonderd what would happen if a white NFL player would give the nazi salute....if they fired him, that would be so hypocritical/etc

..I'll post it again in case you missed it = I've always wonderd what would happen if a white NFL player would give the nazi salute....if they fired him, that would be so hypocritical/etc

It would. But there is no law against being a hypocrite. That's why the Democrats are so successful.

Forum List

Back