West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You can express any view you like. However, the cadets were in uniform, and the dumbest among them should have foreseen that such an expression would reflect badly upon their employer, and that the boot would likely arrive shortly thereafter.
..but then all these blacks athletes should be fired for '''free speech'' when they piss America by kneeling

That's up to their employers.
..the Federal/State/etc governments ALWAYS investigate the [ hahahah ] rights of jackass criminals that commit crimes and are justifiably shot --with the blacks going ape shit over the criminal's [ hahahahahha ] rights
..here we have no one committing a crime and they get fired

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You can express any view you like. However, the cadets were in uniform, and the dumbest among them should have foreseen that such an expression would reflect badly upon their employer, and that the boot would likely arrive shortly thereafter.
..but then all these blacks athletes should be fired for '''free speech'' when they piss America by kneeling

..I'll post it again in case you missed it = I've always wonderd what would happen if a white NFL player would give the nazi salute....if they fired him, that would be so hypocritical/etc

It would. But there is no law against being a hypocrite. That's why the Democrats are so successful.
..there's no law against giving the nazi salute ---it's stupid--but not a crime.....
...it was just a joke

Jeez, you really are sick. First the Holocaust never happened. Then it was TB and the Allies were stopping the supplies and meds from getting through?

Yeah, Hitler was such a humanitarian, I am sure he was treating all those poor Jews with TB.

This is a new low for you, Jitler.

Look at the transcripts from the trials at Nuremburg. How many pleaded that they were just following orders when they gassed all the "undesirables"?
It was war some people died, did you see what Germany’s neighbors were doing to the country? What if I was your neighbor in along with others that didn’t get along with you decided to shrink your backyard, then when you try to get support from your jewish friends they say let them have it you are to proud of your yard anyway. Lol you would be pissed

When you lose a war you lose land (among other things).

Yes, it was a war and people died. But these were not combatants that were loaded into cattle cars and shipped off to be gassed. This was mostly Jews, and also Romani, gays, activists, and anyone else the Reich determined to be unwanted. It was attempted genocide against unarmed citizens. If you defend that, you are beneath contempt.
You read the story jews wrote for you lol

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.
We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

First hand accounts are usually reliable. But it was also the American GIs who freed the camps and uncovered the mass graves.

Doing it at home and doing it at work are not the same.

Me, at home, telling a neighbor to fuck off is not the same as a walmart greeter telling everyone coming in to fuck off.

That's certainly true enough.

But these men were correctional officers, not Chick Fil A associates. The screws who work in the nation's penitentiaries aren't known for being hospitable and aren't nice all the time. Very unlike Chick Fil A's people who have to be nice all the time.

..I'll post it again in case you missed it = I've always wonderd what would happen if a white NFL player would give the nazi salute....if they fired him, that would be so hypocritical/etc

It would. But there is no law against being a hypocrite. That's why the Democrats are so successful.
..there's no law against giving the nazi salute ---it's stupid--but not a crime.....
...it was just a joke

No law against giving the finger either, but I bet they'd have been fired as well.

Doing it at home and doing it at work are not the same.

Me, at home, telling a neighbor to fuck off is not the same as a walmart greeter telling everyone coming in to fuck off.

I could never be a Walmart greeter. :113:

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.
Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.
We did have a racist black president for eight years. I'm sure you loved that.
View attachment 297515

Dr. King was beaming with joy the day that Barak Obama was sworn in as President. You right wing pieces of shit are a disgrace trying to act as if you loved Dr. King, it was right wing, conservatives that murdered him.

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
Actually the democrats retired their white hoods and traded them in on different types of apparel to cover their faces.

You're right in today's society they are republicans who are politicians, judges, prosecutors, etc.

It was war some people died, did you see what Germany’s neighbors were doing to the country? What if I was your neighbor in along with others that didn’t get along with you decided to shrink your backyard, then when you try to get support from your jewish friends they say let them have it you are to proud of your yard anyway. Lol you would be pissed

When you lose a war you lose land (among other things).

Yes, it was a war and people died. But these were not combatants that were loaded into cattle cars and shipped off to be gassed. This was mostly Jews, and also Romani, gays, activists, and anyone else the Reich determined to be unwanted. It was attempted genocide against unarmed citizens. If you defend that, you are beneath contempt.
You read the story jews wrote for you lol

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.
We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

First hand accounts are usually reliable. But it was also the American GIs who freed the camps and uncovered the mass graves.
IT WAS WAR THEY HAD TB.. HELLO MCFLY

Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.
View attachment 297515
Before you post anything about King, it is best you know who he is..because you definitely don't...

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516
What is Trump and the GOP doing about that??

View attachment 297517
What does Trump and the GOP think about that??

There is a reason why conservatives hated MLK --- he was just a greater man than they would ever be, so now they gotta pretend they were for him.....until I remind them who he is.....
What are the democrats doing about it? Besides keeping minorities uneducated and on welfare for a vote?

What are good God fearin, republicans doing about it?

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
If they were black and gave a “Black Power” fist in the air...should they be fired?

So now folks giving a black power sign are equal to the KKK. Smfh.

Does the Triple K have a salute?

I didn't know that.

But the KKK and Black Power Movements both believe that they belong to a superior race and all other races are shit in comparison. So yes, they are about the same.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

They were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and maybe even going into the 70s, but by the late 70s early 80s the republicans took that over.

...it was just a joke

No law against giving the finger either, but I bet they'd have been fired as well.
..this is why we laugh at the MSM/anti-white crap/blacks/etc ...when blacks do crap like that or worse, they get a pass --just like Obama got a pass for being a racist/ cop/America/white hater ....this is MORE proof of everything I've said on USMB

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
If they were black and gave a “Black Power” fist in the air...should they be fired?

So now folks giving a black power sign are equal to the KKK. Smfh.

Does the Triple K have a salute?

I didn't know that.

But the KKK and Black Power Movements both believe that they belong to a superior race and all other races are shit in comparison. So yes, they are about the same.

Really were did you come up with that from? The philosophy of the BPM had nothing to do with being superior to anyone, that is a lie that racist have put out for years.

View attachment 297515

Dr. King was beaming with joy the day that Barak Obama was sworn in as President.

Actually he wasn't.

....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

They were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and maybe even going into the 70s, but by the late 70s early 80s the republicans took that over.
wrong---
blacks[ Dems] commit more hate crimes per capita

...it was just a joke

..this is why we laugh at the MSM/anti-white crap/blacks/etc ...when blacks do crap like that or worse, they get a pass --just like Obama got a pass for being a racist/ cop/America/white hater ....this is MORE proof of everything I've said on USMB

More right wing propaganda. You guys are consistent I will give you that.

View attachment 297515
Before you post anything about King, it is best you know who he is..because you definitely don't...

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516
What is Trump and the GOP doing about that??

View attachment 297517
What does Trump and the GOP think about that??

There is a reason why conservatives hated MLK --- he was just a greater man than they would ever be, so now they gotta pretend they were for him.....until I remind them who he is.....
What are the democrats doing about it? Besides keeping minorities uneducated and on welfare for a vote?

What are good God fearin, republicans doing about it?
Have you meet black republicans? They are doing pretty good.. why you want to keep people down?

Forum List

Back