West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

They were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and maybe even going into the 70s, but by the late 70s early 80s the republicans took that over.
wrong---
blacks[ Dems] commit more hate crimes per capita

Is that statistic like the one were cops kill more unarmed/innocent black folks per capita.
wrong again
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

The key words in my post was UNARMED and INNOCENT.

....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

They were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and maybe even going into the 70s, but by the late 70s early 80s the republicans took that over.
wrong---

Is that statistic like the one were cops kill more unarmed/innocent black folks per capita.
wrong again
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

A fist is a weapon.

wrong---

wrong again

A fist is a weapon.

So is a mouth.

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.
We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

First hand accounts are usually reliable. But it was also the American GIs who freed the camps and uncovered the mass graves.
IT WAS WAR THEY HAD TB.. HELLO MCFLY

No, they didn't. There may have been TB spread in the camps, but they were not quarantined, they were taken to be killed because they were undesirables.
Who told you that a jew? Watch the Documentary the Greatest story never told

Where did you get your info? Stormfront?

Funny that Germany was not having any more TB cases than other developed nations in the 1920s & 1930s. Suddenly there were so many cases that they had to be crammed into cattle cars?

wrong---

wrong again

A fist is a weapon.

So is a mouth.
Biting yes

wrong---

wrong again

innocent!!! hahahahhahahahahahha--stealing from a store, attacking the clerk, and then attacking the cop = innocent in your world
hahahahhahahahahahahah

We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

First hand accounts are usually reliable. But it was also the American GIs who freed the camps and uncovered the mass graves.
IT WAS WAR THEY HAD TB.. HELLO MCFLY

No, they didn't. There may have been TB spread in the camps, but they were not quarantined, they were taken to be killed because they were undesirables.
Who told you that a jew? Watch the Documentary the Greatest story never told

Where did you get your info? Stormfront?

Funny that Germany was not having any more TB cases than other developed nations in the 1920s & 1930s. Suddenly there were so many cases that they had to be crammed into cattle cars?
It spreads quickly,, the jews were not nationalist and they should have been.. they should of had pride .. hope they learned

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!
But you've had a Conservative SC Chief Justce and majority of SC justices appointed by Republican conservative presidents, for over 60 years....?

It has been a Conservative SC, my entire lifetime....

It was a Conservative majority SC that made the 7 to 2 decision on Roe v Wade

wrong---

wrong again

innocent!!! hahahahhahahahahahha--stealing from a store, attacking the clerk, and then attacking the cop = innocent in your world
hahahahhahahahahahahah

No that is in your racist world, you think it gives you the justification to gun down innocent or unarmed black folks.

The cadets were wrong to give the Nazi salute

But considering our piss poor education system I wonder if they even knew the meaning of what they were doing?

wrong---

wrong again

you must be blind and racist--I put it in big BOLD letters:
the vast majority armed
That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

and you provide NO evidence

While I despise everything Nazi, do they not have a right to express a view, particularly a "view" that was probably all a joke anyway? In other words, are offensive jokes covered under the 1st amendment?

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

You can express any view you like. However, the cadets were in uniform, and the dumbest among them should have foreseen that such an expression would reflect badly upon their employer, and that the boot would likely arrive shortly thereafter.

Just think of the cadets that wore red high heels lol soy boys break easy.

wrong---

wrong again

the vast majority armed
That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Fool what part of UNARMED and INNOCENT don't you understand.

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!
But you've had a Conservative SC Chief Justce and majority of SC justices appointed by Republican conservative presidents, for over 60 years....?

It has been a Conservative SC, my entire lifetime....

It was a Conservative majority SC that made the 7 to 2 decision on Roe v Wade

It was most certainly a Conservative court that ruled for abortion in Casey. We aren't going to ban guns or abortion but politicians will continue running on doing just that.

wrong---

wrong again

the vast majority armed

-so---even with all the EVIDENCE I posted to refute your crap--I have a question for you:
..would you let someone beat the crap out of you/take your firearm/kill you or would you use your pistol??!!

The cadets were wrong to give the Nazi salute

But considering our piss poor education system I wonder if they even knew the meaning of what they were doing?

They probably don't. Education has really gone down hill.

I remember years ago, Japanese athletes coming to America and trashing our country, laughing about Pearl Harbor. I remember German athletes like Hans Mortier, goose-stepping to the ring and giving a German salute. Sports fans were offended and gave them a piece of their minds.

Modern young people never even heard of the second world war.

wrong again

the vast majority armed

-so---even with all the EVIDENCE I posted to refute your crap--I have a question for you:
..would you let someone beat the crap out of you/take your firearm/kill you or would you use your pistol??!!

Do you understand what the words UNARMED or INNOCENT mean?

Forum List

Back