West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

They were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and maybe even going into the 70s, but by the late 70s early 80s the republicans took that over.
wrong---
blacks[ Dems] commit more hate crimes per capita

Is that statistic like the one were cops kill more unarmed/innocent black folks per capita.

Lol, your heathen ways will be against the law. I'm positive your race baiting will still be around because you're a hater, but the educated will be fine.

You mean we will have a racist Supreme Court again, just like the Good Ole Days. That is what you Trump Humpers have been longing for. MAWA.
Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.
We did have a racist black president for eight years. I'm sure you loved that.
View attachment 297515

Dr. King was beaming with joy the day that Barak Obama was sworn in as President. You right wing pieces of shit are a disgrace trying to act as if you loved Dr. King, it was right wing, conservatives that murdered him.

not really. MLK was a solid conservative Republican. That's why libs like the Kennedys and Bull Conner really didn't like him so well. Did you know the Kennedy DOJ actually wiretapped King, much like the Obama DOJ wiretapped Trump? MLK would have empathized with Donald J. Trump totally. Mr. Trump has pointed out that he considers Dr. King to have been a Tremendous and almost unbelievably astounding Civil Rights leader.

..I'll post it again in case you missed it = I've always wonderd what would happen if a white NFL player would give the nazi salute....if they fired him, that would be so hypocritical/etc

It would. But there is no law against being a hypocrite. That's why the Democrats are so successful.
..there's no law against giving the nazi salute ---it's stupid--but not a crime.....
...it was just a joke

No law against giving the finger either, but I bet they'd have been fired as well.
..this is why we laugh at the MSM/anti-white crap/blacks/etc ...when blacks do crap like that or worse, they get a pass --just like Obama got a pass for being a racist/ cop/America/white hater ....this is MORE proof of everything I've said on USMB

More right wing propaganda. You guys are consistent I will give you that.
.....hahahah--according to you and the MSM--blacks are inhuman--they can't do anything wrong
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is, do you?? blacks ARE human
hahhahahahahahhahahaha

There have been plenty of good white men in this country, unfortunately the racist white trash like yourself have been allowed to subject injustice upon people of color. I have been grown up for quite a few years.
View attachment 297515
Before you post anything about King, it is best you know who he is..because you definitely don't...

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516
What is Trump and the GOP doing about that??

View attachment 297517
What does Trump and the GOP think about that??

There is a reason why conservatives hated MLK --- he was just a greater man than they would ever be, so now they gotta pretend they were for him.....until I remind them who he is.....
What are the democrats doing about it? Besides keeping minorities uneducated and on welfare for a vote?

What are good God fearin, republicans doing about it?
Have you meet black republicans? They are doing pretty good.. why you want to keep people down?

Idiot there are plenty of black folks who vote Democratic who are doing pretty good.

Lol, I'm sorry if the white man has smacked your ass all of your life. I never treated another person different, because of their color. I can tell you have because of your post. Grow up.

View attachment 297515
Before you post anything about King, it is best you know who he is..because you definitely don't...

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516

View attachment 297517

There is a reason why conservatives hated MLK --- he was just a greater man than they would ever be, so now they gotta pretend they were for him.....until I remind them who he is.....
What are the democrats doing about it? Besides keeping minorities uneducated and on welfare for a vote?

The real question is, what are minorities doing about it?

It would. But there is no law against being a hypocrite. That's why the Democrats are so successful.
..there's no law against giving the nazi salute ---it's stupid--but not a crime.....
...it was just a joke

No law against giving the finger either, but I bet they'd have been fired as well.
..this is why we laugh at the MSM/anti-white crap/blacks/etc ...when blacks do crap like that or worse, they get a pass --just like Obama got a pass for being a racist/ cop/America/white hater ....this is MORE proof of everything I've said on USMB

More right wing propaganda. You guys are consistent I will give you that.
.....hahahah--according to you and the MSM--blacks are inhuman--they can't do anything wrong
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is, do you?? blacks ARE human
hahhahahahahahhahahaha

They would be folks like you who see whites kill and you turn a blind eye, but if someone black kills someone then you want to put it at the feet of ALL black folks.

View attachment 297515

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516

View attachment 297517

Have you meet black republicans? They are doing pretty good.. why you want to keep people down?

Idiot there are plenty of black folks who vote Democratic who are doing pretty good.
Yea they are probably getting paid by a democrat lol to agree with them

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Hey everybody!
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all gave a Nazi salute?
If they were black and gave a “Black Power” fist in the air...should they be fired?

So now folks giving a black power sign are equal to the KKK. Smfh.

Does the Triple K have a salute?

I didn't know that.

But the KKK and Black Power Movements both believe that they belong to a superior race and all other races are shit in comparison. So yes, they are about the same.

Really were did you come up with that from? The philosophy of the BPM had nothing to do with being superior to anyone, that is a lie that racist have put out for years.

I've heard the Black Power enthusiasts talking about "white devils" and "God is black " since I was a kid.

View attachment 297515

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516

View attachment 297517

Well the majority of black folks are not committing crime, what are the police doing about it. Isn't it their job to prevent, investigate and prosecute crime.

Hey everybody!
If they were black and gave a “Black Power” fist in the air...should they be fired?

I didn't know that.

But the KKK and Black Power Movements both believe that they belong to a superior race and all other races are shit in comparison. So yes, they are about the same.

Really were did you come up with that from? The philosophy of the BPM had nothing to do with being superior to anyone, that is a lie that racist have put out for years.

I've heard the Black Power enthusiasts talking about "white devils" and "God is black " since I was a kid.

Hmmm up until the 70s don't you think the injustice that was being done to black folks was equal to the devil. Who were the first people on the earth and didn't God say he made man in his likeness and his image.

View attachment 297515

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516

View attachment 297517

Well the majority of black folks are not committing crime, what are the police doing about it. Isn't it their job to prevent, investigate and prosecute crime.
Dude you are a black democrat do you understand how hard it is to take you seriously?

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516

View attachment 297517

Yea they are probably getting paid by a democrat lol to agree with them

Oh that makes sense Trump Humper, it basically shows how big of an idiot you truly are.

I didn't know that.

Hmmm up until the 70s don't you think the injustice that was being done to black folks was equal to the devil. Who were the first people on the earth and didn't God say he made man in his likeness and his image.
A democrat?

Let me remind you....

View attachment 297516

View attachment 297517

Dude you are a black democrat do you understand how hard it is to take you seriously?

No dumbass I am not a Democrat. Neither party is mine not the Jackass or the Elephant.

No dumbass I am not a Democrat. Neither party is mine not the Jackass or the Elephant.
YOU HAVE A OBAMA AVATAR LOL HELLOOOOO

When you lose a war you lose land (among other things).

Yes, it was a war and people died. But these were not combatants that were loaded into cattle cars and shipped off to be gassed. This was mostly Jews, and also Romani, gays, activists, and anyone else the Reich determined to be unwanted. It was attempted genocide against unarmed citizens. If you defend that, you are beneath contempt.
You read the story jews wrote for you lol

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.
We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

First hand accounts are usually reliable. But it was also the American GIs who freed the camps and uncovered the mass graves.
IT WAS WAR THEY HAD TB.. HELLO MCFLY

No, they didn't. There may have been TB spread in the camps, but they were not quarantined, they were taken to be killed because they were undesirables.

Hey everybody!
No, actually in November when Trump is reelected and gets a super majority in both houses. By 2024, Trump will turn the supreme court conservative! Watching your reaction then, will be hilarious! The best part is Pelosi and Schiff gave it to us! Wow!

Yea mean when he makes the Supreme Court look liked it did in the 30s and 40s.
Its the presidents prerogative to nominate SC judges

Yep. it's about time. You guys need to stop being so uppity.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will probably feel comfortable wearing your hoods in public again.
....you post silly dumbshit...in fact, it's the Dems/blacks who are like the nazis/KKK/etc

They were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and maybe even going into the 70s, but by the late 70s early 80s the republicans took that over.
wrong---
blacks[ Dems] commit more hate crimes per capita

Is that statistic like the one were cops kill more unarmed/innocent black folks per capita.
wrong again
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

You read the story jews wrote for you lol

I read the facts from Allied soldiers, the Nuremburg trials, former Nazis. That you defend these lunatics is the lowest of the low and sick. That you defend them while calling democrats "Nazis" is hypocritical.
We got all her information from our Jewish president and Jews they were on the scene

First hand accounts are usually reliable. But it was also the American GIs who freed the camps and uncovered the mass graves.
IT WAS WAR THEY HAD TB.. HELLO MCFLY

No, they didn't. There may have been TB spread in the camps, but they were not quarantined, they were taken to be killed because they were undesirables.
Who told you that a jew? Watch the Documentary the Greatest story never told

Hey everybody!

I didn't know that.

...ever get on black forums??!! mucho hate--pure hate against America and whites

Forum List

Back