West Virginia cadets fired for Nazi salute

I will never read the narrative of a Jewish person NEVER. They are dishonest, your jewish aren’t you. I can tell .. and I don’t hate you I just wish you people would stop lying and stop making bad movies

I don't get your over-the-top, irrational hatred of Jews. Are you a Christian, by chance?
I don’t hate jews jews hate me,, I welcome a debate with them ,, I have questions about how they tip,, they all tip low and treat servers like slaves.. ALL OF THEM.. if you look up the direction of questionable commercials or tv programming promoting single mother hood, interracial relationships, it’s a Jewish person

I will never read the narrative of a Jewish person NEVER. They are dishonest, your jewish aren’t you. I can tell .. and I don’t hate you I just wish you people would stop lying and stop making bad movies

I don't get your over-the-top, irrational hatred of Jews. Are you a Christian, by chance?
I don’t hate jews jews hate me,, I welcome a debate with them ,, I have questions about how they tip,, they all tip low and treat servers like slaves.. ALL OF THEM.. if you look up the direction of questionable commercials or tv programming promoting single mother hood, interracial relationships, it’s a Jewish person

Are you a Christian?

So the government should fire employees that express unpopular political opinions.
Not what I said. Why are you like this? What is wrong with you? You don't need a message board. Just a mirror and some kleenex and lotion.

Yes, the government should fire employees in uniform who make the Nazi salute. Tell me why they shouldn't. Or STFU.

It's the civil libertarian in me. I thought government wasn't permitted to ban speech, but that's effectively what they did.

Are you a Christian?
I am and I don’t hate anyone.. I’m still trying to understand jews.. and I don’t..

Dishonest typical

Not at all. I am one of the most honest men you will ever meet.

And I do not rewrite history.
You are dishonest here

No, I am not. There was no TB epidemic.
Then you are the denier not me

So the records of the Nuremberg trials, the US Army, numerous soldiers personal testimony, countless camp survivors, and the admissions of German guards are to be ignored for whatever source you have for this TB nonsense?

Also, if it was TB, why were the survivors of the camp allowed to go where they wanted? Many of them came to the US and lived for decades. Did this cure their TB?

85 million deaths in WW2.
6 million of them Jews.
Or 7% of the deaths of WW2, and we're thinking they were the ultimate victims, really?

BTW, of 85 million killed, about 40% of them perpetrated by Fascism, 30% the Allies, and 30% the Japanese.

The Allies also killed a lot of people.

Especially Stalin....

Stalin killed a bunch before WW2, like in the Holodomor, the Dekulakization as well.

Are you a Christian?
I am and I don’t hate anyone.. I’m still trying to understand jews.. and I don’t..

Jesus commanded you to "do unto others". Jesus himself was a Jew. There are many, many good Jewish people just like there are many, many bad Americans. You will not be permitted into Heaven so long as you have such feelings against Jews or, for that matter, anyone else.

Are you a Christian?

Jesus commanded you to "do unto others". Jesus himself was a Jew. There are many, many good Jewish people just like there are many, many bad Americans. You will not be permitted into Heaven so long as you have such feelings against Jews or, for that matter, anyone else.

Guess who believes in their Talmud that Jesus is boiling in excrement?

Are you a Christian?

I shouldn’t be punished for asking questions, I just feel bad for them

I don't like blood sucking misquitoes very much either..

Are you a Christian?

And the nonsense about the cattle cars and concentrations camps being quarantine for TB?

Are you a Christian?

And the nonsense about the cattle cars and concentrations camps being quarantine for TB?
Yes your nonesense

My opinion struck a note with you, therefore it must have been credible even with you. I do not understand how you would characterize me a "tough guy or one who pretends to be, nor am I particularly worked up. As I said, it's all part of the passing parade, and I do enjoy the parade. I care deeply for my fellow citizens, but I do not support or condone workplace demonstrations, counter to the good order, discipline, and image of the workplace. You seem to have a greater attitude of permissiveness, that I do associate with a liberal viewpoint. Feel free to petition the Governor, go out and hold a demonstration, or open a go-fund-me site to support those you feel abused, by negative workplace actions, taken to discourage workplace demonstrations. It is your right. I simply will not support your effort. Over permissiveness is a hall mark of liberal thinking, but does not (in fact) demonstrate greater concern for your fellow citizens. If you raise your kids with this highly permissive attitude, they too may be occasionally ostracized by society on a temporary basis or for much longer periods of time. It is your decision. Knock yourself out. I'll watch the parade.

YOur use of buzzwords is noted. YOur statement of disagreement is noted. YOur fear of paragraphs is noted. Your claim that you care about your fellow citizens while supporting a group of them being fired for little cause, is not credible.

Must be. I see nobody supporting yours.

Popularity is not proof of being right. My point stands.

Your claim that you care about your fellow citizens while supporting a group of them being fired for little cause, is not credible.
Wrong. You lose. Go write the Governor.

No, I think I won this one. YOu look like someone who doesn't give a fuck about your fellow man, or at least this particular group of your fellow men, for some reason.
Well, your are my fellow man and I don't give a fuck about you, kid.

YOur use of buzzwords is noted. YOur statement of disagreement is noted. YOur fear of paragraphs is noted. Your claim that you care about your fellow citizens while supporting a group of them being fired for little cause, is not credible.

Your claim that you care about your fellow citizens while supporting a group of them being fired for little cause, is not credible.

No, I think I won this one. YOu look like someone who doesn't give a fuck about your fellow man, or at least this particular group of your fellow men, for some reason.

I'm not surprised. I suspect that you don't care about a lot of people, especially if their destruction serves your greater agenda.

An all too common way of thinking, especially found on the Left today.

I'm not surprised. I suspect that you don't care about a lot of people, especially if their destruction serves your greater agenda.

An all too common way of thinking, especially found on the Left today.

Are you still around kid? You must be a real bore at parties, but I guess you don't get invited much.

Are you a Christian?

Yes your nonesense

I asked before, when were the Jews tested for TB? How long does it take to get the results? Where are the records of the tests?

You make this claim that it was all about tuberculosis and yet offer no proof except your word.

I don't like blood sucking misquitoes very much either..

That describes you perfectly.

I'm NOT the one who thinks half of Eurasia owes them reparations....

Yes your nonesense

I asked before, when were the Jews tested for TB? How long does it take to get the results? Where are the records of the tests?

You make this claim that it was all about tuberculosis and yet offer no proof except your word.
I didn’t mean tuberculosis

• Photos of bodies at Dachau and Belsen camps are of prisoners who died of typhus and malnutrition. Many Germans also died from typhus.

Yes your nonesense

At the Auschwitz I camp there were only 6 crematory ovens. At the hospital in Auschwitz II there are 46 single cremators. In the Lubin camp there were only 6. THAT'S ALL! In these three camps 3 to 4 million Jews were supposed to have been exterminated and their bodies cremated. Furthermore, these cremation ovens were very small with only 18' doors and required from 4 to 6 hours to burn each body using a large amount of coal. Cremation was used in the camps for those who passed away in order to prevent epidemics. No large supplies of coal were ever stored at the camps for cremations. A VERY INTERESTING NOTE appears only in the German edition of William L. Shirer's book, "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich." It seems the Didler-Werke Company, which built the crematory ovens, sued Shirer who previously wrote that millions of people were gassed and then burned in this company's ovens. In an out-of-court settlement of the suit Shirer agreed to add the following footnote on page 972 of the German edition: "The Didler-Werke have raised objection to the name of their firm appearing in the chapter concerning the extermination camps. Dr. S. Trastel, a professor of engineering in a statement of August 1961 established that the measurements are those which are standard for a crematory oven of not very modern design intended for small cemeteries and would be unsuitable for mass burning." WHY IS THIS DELETED FROM THE ENGLISH EDITION???

On the question of cremating 6,000,000 people—this would leave 15,000 tons of ashes! Such gigantic piles of ashes created over the short 2 1/2 year period the holocaust supposedly took place would have been very difficult to dispose of. No one has ever come forward to report seeing such huge piles of tons of ashes. It was not until 1960 that the Soviets opened the Auschwitz camp to tourists and independent investigators. No gas chamber could be found. The official answer was that it was "taken to another camp for gassings and then later went into oblivion!" (See Zimunism).

Yes your nonesense

I didn’t mean tuberculosis

• Photos of bodies at Dachau and Belsen camps are of prisoners who died of typhus and malnutrition. Many Germans also died from typhus.

How convenient.

But then, typhus doesn't take long to kill someone. A couple of weeks. So the Jews were not being quarantined at all, were they?

Unless they were being quarantined for their malnutrition? I mean, it IS easier to starve people when you have them under your control.

Forum List

Back