Western World responsible for the refugee crisis: President Erdoğan

Everyone keeps passing the blame. It begins and ends with Assad, it is his country, his leadership, his orders, his bombs, his people, his failure

Does it? Or are you saying it begins and ends with him and has a lot of the US and Bush in the middle?

Or are you pretending Bush had nothing to do with this?

Bush should have thrown a drone at HAFEZ -------or---the US should have done it 40 years ago Papa and baby Assad have murdered in the tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) -----think Papa and baby doc (Duvalier) another sterling father and son team

The thing is, the US doesn't give a damn about leaders killing others. I mean, the US were, at times, friends with Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Pinochet, and plenty of other dictators.

Why should the US have done anything about any of this? They're not the world's police force, well, unless you compare it to a police force of one of the many dictators that the US has been friends with that is, ie, going around and deciding what they want and ignoring what is right.

Everyone keeps passing the blame. It begins and ends with Assad, it is his country, his leadership, his orders, his bombs, his people, his failure

Does it? Or are you saying it begins and ends with him and has a lot of the US and Bush in the middle?

Bush should have thrown a drone at HAFEZ -------or---the US should have done it 40 years ago Papa and baby Assad have murdered in the tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) -----think Papa and baby doc (Duvalier) another sterling father and son team

The thing is, the US doesn't give a damn about leaders killing others. I mean, the US were, at times, friends with Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Pinochet, and plenty of other dictators.

Why should the US have done anything about any of this? They're not the world's police force, well, unless you compare it to a police force of one of the many dictators that the US has been friends with that is, ie, going around and deciding what they want and ignoring what is right.

so true-----the US is remiss as are the rest of the world leaders
in dealing with obvious filth. I agree with you-------it interests me that you and your fellows SWING from "THE US DID IT"------to -----well----it really happened because the US did not "care" to THE US HAS NO RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING-----make up your mind.. My sense is that tyrants and murderers should be STOPPED--------it is a personal opinion-----I am not sure,, were I queen -----that I could make such decisions

in dealing with obvious filth. I agree with you-------it interests me that you and your fellows SWING from "THE US DID IT"------to -----well----it really happened because the US did not "care" to THE US HAS NO RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING-----make up your mind.. My sense is that tyrants and murderers should be STOPPED--------it is a personal opinion-----I am not sure,, were I queen -----that I could make such decisions

Tyrants and murderers should be stopped, but then those who can stop are probably tyrants and murderers.

Tyrants and murderers should be stopped, but then those who can stop are probably tyrants and murderers.

ok-----thanks for that-----now take a nap.

Erdogan is correct....... :thup:

Erdogan is a filthy dog------there are more than a billion muslims in the world right now spitting and shitting on their own bretheren and encouraging their own daughters to tie bombs on their whore asses in order to murder those "other" people. For those who do not know---the word KURDI----is actually----a word---it means that the kid was one of those despised KURDS that the filthy turk pigs murder. The only reason dog Erdogan cried is because it was only ONE dead kurd------he would prefer to see a pile of a million. disgusting hypocrite-----the kurds are running from shit like him;=-

esmeralda
You are a sick MF.

you want to expand on that thought, bitch?-----Kurdistan
extends into Turkey------lots of space there available for refugees in the hills------and the kurds there even speak
the same language as do the kurds of Syria-------it would be
an ideal place for Kurdish refugees if only the fithy turks did
not treat their own kurds like shit. Teaching the Kurdish language in Turkey is a crime. There are dead Kurdish kids
in the sand because of Turkey. The turks have good reason to worry about the fact that they have abused kurds for centuries
Just listen to yourself, the way you express yourself, you over the top hate and viciousness, your vehemence. No one who expresses themselves in that way is going to be taken seriously; in addition, no one who expresses themselves like that is mentally healthy. Which is why I say you are sick. Black hearted and sick.

You are like a raging maniac full of venom. No one to be take seriously by thoughtful, reasonable people.

you have said nothing------you went from "you are an MF" to
"you express yourself with hatred and viciousness"---------
In fact, your statement is not true and you could never provide an example of any level of baseless hatred in anything I have said. As to Kurds---and Erdogan---perhaps you do not know
(not entirely your fault) that kurds are very badly OPPRESSED by that disgusting dog. Just as there are kurds in Syria ---there are also Kurds in Turkey------They are probably treated better in Syria than they are in Turkey------their oppression is written into the LAW under the dog Erdogan. Are you offended that I refer to a dog who likes so much to oppress and even MURDER kurds for being kurds-----a "dog"??? "over the top" for you? .... far too "VEHEMENT" a sign of "mental illness"???l tell it to a Turkish Kurd. Gee----I might say something negative about Stalin too and even Pol Pot as a sign of my "mental illness"
I lived and worked in Turkey for two years. I know more about this situation than you do. I will not engage in a discussion of it with you because you cannot be objective in any way, plus you screech and holler and scream and are out of control mentally and emotionally. You are not someone with whom one can engage in thoughtful and honest conversation. You behave like a crazy bitch, which is why I call you a crazy bitch.

ok-----thanks for that-----now take a nap.

Is that the answer a proper racist would give in response? Jeez, go back to school.

Erdogan is a filthy dog------there are more than a billion muslims in the world right now spitting and shitting on their own bretheren and encouraging their own daughters to tie bombs on their whore asses in order to murder those "other" people. For those who do not know---the word KURDI----is actually----a word---it means that the kid was one of those despised KURDS that the filthy turk pigs murder. The only reason dog Erdogan cried is because it was only ONE dead kurd------he would prefer to see a pile of a million. disgusting hypocrite-----the kurds are running from shit like him;=-

esmeralda
You are a sick MF.

extends into Turkey------lots of space there available for refugees in the hills------and the kurds there even speak
not treat their own kurds like shit. Teaching the Kurdish language in Turkey is a crime. There are dead Kurdish kids
in the sand because of Turkey. The turks have good reason to worry about the fact that they have abused kurds for centuries
Just listen to yourself, the way you express yourself, you over the top hate and viciousness, your vehemence. No one who expresses themselves in that way is going to be taken seriously; in addition, no one who expresses themselves like that is mentally healthy. Which is why I say you are sick. Black hearted and sick.

You are like a raging maniac full of venom. No one to be take seriously by thoughtful, reasonable people.

In fact, your statement is not true and you could never provide an example of any level of baseless hatred in anything I have said. As to Kurds---and Erdogan---perhaps you do not know
(not entirely your fault) that kurds are very badly OPPRESSED by that disgusting dog. Just as there are kurds in Syria ---there are also Kurds in Turkey------They are probably treated better in Syria than they are in Turkey------their oppression is written into the LAW under the dog Erdogan. Are you offended that I refer to a dog who likes so much to oppress and even MURDER kurds for being kurds-----a "dog"??? "over the top" for you? .... far too "VEHEMENT" a sign of "mental illness"???l tell it to a Turkish Kurd. Gee----I might say something negative about Stalin too and even Pol Pot as a sign of my "mental illness"
I lived and worked in Turkey for two years. I know more about this situation than you do. I will not engage in a discussion of it with you because you cannot be objective in any way, plus you screech and holler and scream and are out of control mentally and emotionally. You are not someone with whom one can engage in thoughtful and honest conversation. You behave like a crazy bitch, which is why I call you a crazy bitch.

you have, again-----said nothing. You have no idea if I can be objective, you never heard me screech and holler but you claim you did suggesting that you are delusional, what are your credentials for diagnosing a person as "out of control mentally and emotionally"? You call me "crazy bitch" because you have nothing to say. I am not impressed that you lived in Turkey----I have known lots of people who have lived in Turkey----people born there too-----I even have a relative born in Turkey----do you speak the language? He does but I do not-----not a word.

UOTE="irosie91, post: 12226021, member: 38243"]
esmeralda
You are a sick MF.

you have, again-----said nothing. You have no idea if I can be objective, you never heard me screech and holler but you claim you did suggesting that you are delusional, what are your credentials for diagnosing a person as "out of control mentally and emotionally"? You call me "crazy bitch" because you have nothing to say. I am not impressed that you lived in Turkey----I have known lots of people who have lived in Turkey----people born there too-----I even have a relative born in Turkey----do you speak the language? He does but I do not-----not a word.[/QUOTE]
:fu:You don't fucking get it. You are too fucking ridiculous for me to bother engaging in conversation. I know far more than you about the situation of Turkish Kurds, far more. But you are a crazy bitch, and I'm not going to waste my time and energy. I've had you on ignore before and back you go. LOL

anyone interested in the situation between ERDOGAN and KURDS----search ---Erdogan attacks Kurds--- I do not know why Esmeralda got all bent out of shape when I suggested that
Kurds are oppressed in Turkey------they seem to believe that
they are. A few years ago ----on some messageboard which probably no longer exists---there was a KURD NATIONALIST---who also thought they are. Some turks see kurds as evil terrorists who attack turks------but then -----some turks justify the Armenian genocide and murder of lots of greeks on the same grounds

Forum List

Back