Wetherspoons punter who sent banana to black customer's table guilty of hate crime

I fucking love this story. fair play to the Met. They got a result at the end of the day.
This little racist prick has paid a cost for his hate.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
Ridiculous. What a bunch of pussies. Hate crime? Where is the crime?
He could have been done for a breach of the peace as well. Deliberately provoking somebody. Fuck him, a few weeks inside might have done him some good.

You like scared men in jail

I fucking love this story. fair play to the Met. They got a result at the end of the day.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
He could have been done for a breach of the peace as well. Deliberately provoking somebody. Fuck him, a few weeks inside might have done him some good.

You like scared men in jail
He looks like he is going to cry and he is just having his pic taken.

What motivates people like this Kincella to start this sick kind of nonsense? Parents need to put some effort into raising their kids.
ER3OQtVWoAA2mCn.jpeg
EEAIMLHXsAEw6cj.jpg
domestic-terrorism-responsible-americans.png

What motivates people like this Kincella to start this sick kind of nonsense? Parents need to put some effort into raising their kids.

O'Shay Duke Jackson, CEO of the Negromanosphere, and purveyor of online entertainment:

"These Black Woman Said They Would Rather Date A Drug Dealer Than A Doctor"

Yung Miami likes Hood Love and Thug Passion:

☮️

Peace.

Next up British Burger King-worker sent to prison for racism after serving American tourist a burger.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
A few week for buying someone fruit? Wow. Loony.

Forum List

Back