🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH Brags That “No One Has Been Required To Pay A Single Dime Of Student Loans” Under Biden

You and your government would have said I had "no business" going to college. 7 years later I got my degree and then I got a job in corporate America that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. And I make $100K. I'd be making $40K right now if you were in charge back when I was 18.
Sacrifice Has No Merit. It Is Nothing But Brown-Nosing by Ambitious Imbeciles.

You make $100K, but do you earn $100K? I doubt it, unless you don't use any of your "education" on the job and so you shouldn't have been forced to live in student poverty like some kind of slacker or homeless loser.

A degree is nothing to be proud of; it is nothing more than buying a job or, primarily, having the graduate's Daddy buy that for him. Since Americans are stupid enough to believe they deserve a job just because they went four years without a job, I have to explain to them that buying a job puts inferior people in superior positions.

My brother wrote a scathing letter to our MI politicians asking them to explain to me and my brother how we did all that hard work and paid off all our loans. What do you say to two suckers like us who did everything right?
Conformity to This Economic Bullying Is Deformity

I'd say you were suckers. You have no more right to complain than do the pro athletes who wouldn't unionize. If they had, they would have earned an incredible multiple of what they did earn. So the few who belong in college should unionize to stop this slavery.

Conformity to This Economic Bullying Is Deformity

I'd say you were suckers. You have no more right to complain than do the pro athletes who wouldn't unionize. If they had, they would have earned an incredible multiple of what they did earn. So the few who belong in college should unionize to stop this slavery.
Bingo

Got something but dont wish to pay for it
Can I get my Benz debt discharged? It would make me feel happy and special.

not pay back student loans? GOODY!!!!!
Can I get a refund on the ones I have already
paid? no? NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

What about my mortgage? I signed a contract to borrow money in exchange for something.

Students want their debts they signed a contract for forgiven then so should I and I should get to keep my house because they get to keep their education.

Personal Responsibility. The Left has none, assumes none, and denies that it is a value worth promoting.

They are evil. Plain and simple.
More than evil or mental they are emotionally disabled

Actually, the first semester I got all C's and 1 C-. What is that GPA? IT's a 1.9999. So I was flunking. I was on academic probation.

It's not up to the government. It's up to the school to either keep taking my money or kick me out. Perhaps the student loan program has to be tweeked if they allow people who are failing to continue taking out student loans for failing grades.

So I quickly googled this to find out you are talking out of your asshole

Failing a class or withdrawing from classes does not absolve you of your duty to pay back your loan, and it can also impact your eligibility to continue to receive federal student aid. You need to make satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving federal student aid.
Kinda the point - the school will take the governments "no strings attached" money all day long. And if the gov't keeps paying regardless they don't even go to class - the school will keep taking it.
Why do you think colleges got into the quad real estate business? The gov't paid that too.
There are universities that have graduation rates below 20%... but they are still doing business as usual... collecting student loan money gleefully.
They couldn't give a rats ass about their failure rates.

So what lessons will these newly minted deadbeats most appreciate and remember?

The knowledge gained in college through the serious study of arts, ethics, and the sciences.

Or, that it's incredibly easy to borrow huge sums of money, then simply walk away, leaving their good-hearted, but stupid, neighbors to repay their debts for them.

So what lessons will these newly minted deadbeats most appreciate and remember?

The knowledge gained in college through the serious stu study of arts, ethics, and the sciences.

Or, that it's incredibly easy to borrow huge sums of money, then simply walk away, leaving their stupid fucking neighbors to repay their debts.
They feel they are justified because they have been indoctrinated to feel taken advantage of.
The higher education they have absorbed is how to be a more effective, conniving victim.

They feel they are justified because they have been indoctrinated to feel taken advantage of.
The higher education they have absorbed is how to be a more effective, conniving victim.
Exactly right.

Our nation has trained the most lazy, worthless, unproductive members of our society to believe the world owes them a living.

Why take responsibility for your own poor choices and failures? It's easier to blame your problems on racism, the "system," the unfairness of life.

Why be a responsible adult, when being a lying, lazy, deadbeat pays so well.

Oh, yeah...is there some way I might qualify for some of them there reparation thingies..?

My neighbor, who voted for Trump, has huge student loan debt. She took out the loan to pay her mortgage for the time she had to go to prison for multiple drunk drivings. Anyways, she isn't paying her loans off and that was before Biden got into office. Yet she just purchased a 6000 quad and a $2000 Ebike.

They need to pay their student loans off. If not now, take it out of their social security. If they were set to retire at 65, make it 70. Or however long it takes to recoup the principle. Not the interest. Fuck the interest.
why would some take out a student loan to pay off their mortgage? that makes absolutely no sense

Exactly right.

Our nation has trained the most lazy, worthless, unproductive members of our society to believe the world owes them a living.

Why take responsibility for your own poor choices and failures? It's easier to blame your problems on racism, the "system," the unfairness of life.

Why be a responsible adult, when being a lying, lazy, deadbeat pays so well.

Oh, yeah...is there some way I might qualify for some of them there reparation thingies..?
You may apply for reparations if you have in your background incidents from 160 years ago that you feel people of today need to make “right ” and give you stuff so you will feel good.

why would some take out a student loan to pay off their mortgage? that makes absolutely no sense
Yes it’s bullshit as is underage people being able to apply for and get big loans. Makes for nice emotional frothing though.

Yes it’s bullshit as is underage people being able to apply for and get big loans. Makes for nice emotional frothing though.
well it just makes no sense…the interest rate was likely higher, more over you still have the debt. A mortgage isn’t a bad debt to have either…so why take a loan to pay off that loan?

well it just makes no sense…the interest rate was likely higher, more over you still have the debt. A mortgage isn’t a bad debt to have either…so why take a loan to pay off that loan?
No one did. These are the people we try to debate-make up anything if it furthers the frothing

You may apply for reparations if you have in your background incidents from 160 years ago that you feel people of today need to make “right ” and give you stuff so you will feel good.
Well, I'm not black. But, it seems like people can CLAIM to be anything they choose to be, these days.

And I have an uncle who LOOKS as if he's a hundred and sixty years old.

So, if I put both of those ideas together, maybe I can put out MY hand and demand me some of those paid off school loans, AND good ole reparations stuffs, too...he, he...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back